Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 10 August 2005 02:37 Go to next message
The 2nd Annual ToyotaFest Car Show is all go!!

Toymods car club is proud to present the 2nd annual Toyota Fest Car show. It will be held at Reading Cinema's on Parramatta Rd in Auburn on Sunday October 2nd 2005. Once again we are heading back to the original home of Capitol motors Toyota and all Toyota owners are welcome.

As the second year of our Annual event Toymods wants to give as much notice as possible for what we hope will be a huge celebration of Toyota at it finest.

To be eligible to enter the vehicle must be Toyota bodied, any engine and driveline combination is welcome. You DO NOT have to be a member of the Toymods Car Club to enter and we encourage other Toyota clubs to present club displays.

Entry fee is $10 per vehicle to cover the costs of venue hire and Class Trophies.
Spectator entry is free Smile

Click Me for Entry Forms - 2 pages
All entries + money are taken on the day, except for club entries.
Club entries need to be sent in prior to the event with full payment for all vehicles entered in the club display. Club Entries must be received before Friday 23rd September.

Trophy classes and eligibility:

Best Original Classic - Best/Most Original vehicle Pre 1980
Best Modern Original - Best/Most Original vehicle available between 1981 and 1997
Retro Tech - Best modified Classic with a modern flavour
Best Engineered
- Car best engineered for its purpose
WTF! That's not meant to be - Most adventurous mechanical modification
Street Sleeper - Most deceptive high performance car
Top engine bay - Best presented engine bay
Best paint & Panel - Best finish and fit
Best interior - Best finish and fit
Top Coupe - Highest overall scoring Coupe
Top Hatch - Highest Overall scoring Hatch
Entrants choice - Best overall as chosen by other entrants
Police choice - Best overall as picked by the local boys in blue
Best of Show - Highest overall scoring vehicle

Entrants are encouraged to arrive from 7.30am with last entrants being accepted into the display at 8.45am for a 9am start. Trophy presentation and raffle will be drawn at 2.30pm. The display will close at 3.00pm with ALL cars remaining until the end of the day. In the interests of public safety No vehicle may be moved or started during the display.

Watch this space for updates !

[Updated on: Mon, 10 October 2005 22:11]

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 10 August 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for a little bit of history from last year's event.........

around 45 cars entered, with just about every major model covered in the event. Everyone who entered had a good time, with a very relaxed atmosphere and a lot of cars brought out that are VERY rarely seen!!!
There was even a mini featurette in Hot4's (or Fast Fours, cant remember) a few months back with some pics - expect a little more magazine coverage this year (HOPEFULLY).

Pictures:

http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/
http://www.toyotafestpics.tk/

The Flier: (expect to see updated ones flying around in the coming months!)

http://toyotafest.info/images/toyotafest300.jpg

The winners of 2004:

Best of show, best Paint and Panel, Top Engine bay.
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/DSCF0875.jpg
Steve Healy, RT118 Corona Wagon.

Top Coupe, Retro-tech, Entrants Choice
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/IMG_3853.jpg
RT51 Corona Coupe

Best Engineered, Best Interior.
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/DSCF0873.jpg
Lowlux

Best Original Classic
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/IMG_3890.jpg
RT40 Sedan

Best Modern Original
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/IMG_3879.jpg
AE86 Sprinter

Top Hatch
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/DSCF0880.jpg
Will Lopez AE92 Seca

Street Sleeper
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/IMG_3919.jpg
EP91 Starlet

WTF! That's not meant to be
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/DSCF0869.jpg
Crown Sports Sedan

Top Import
http://www.luc1d.net/other/toyotafest/DSCF0866.jpg
SW20 turbo
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 11 August 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll definitely be entering with the Sydney Rolla Club tho Very Happy

Can't wait for it this year after missing out last year Sad
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 11 August 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was initially declined for leave this w/e.. although theres still a chance i'll be there with the rolla Very Happy

hmmmm maybe i should get that rust looked at, along with the paint thats missing off the front bumper Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 11 August 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just bodge it up mike!! EASY! Very Happy

the crown will, without doubt, be there in full PIMP spec.
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 11 August 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey witzl, still waiting to see full pimp spec, might have to make an appearance
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 11 August 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are making a list of entrants.
I'll make sure I turn up for this one.
I want to see what a FULL PIMP CROWN looks like.
Are you going to be in all your pimp bling to?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 12 August 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll see what i can dig up for you Ray Razz
Althought i do have to present myself as the public face of Toymods, so i cant go too overboard!

Full pimp spec will probably be just the wheels and dropped suspension (now functional Shocked) and a damn good spit-shine. I'd love to have stage 2 pimp happening, but i dont think that will be for a little while yet....
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 12 August 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All going well, I should be there again.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 12 August 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Are the Trophies for Club Members only (as per Dyno Day) or for everyone?

seeyuzz
river
DavGT4
Regular

I supported Toymods
Toymods Special Events Coordinator

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 12 August 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 'competition' is open to all members and non-members alike... therefore anyone entering is eligable for trophies! And dam fine trophies they are as well....
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 13 August 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there again...
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sat, 13 August 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 11:48

i'll see what i can dig up for you Ray Razz
Althought i do have to present myself as the public face of Toymods, so i cant go too overboard!

Full pimp spec I'd love to have stage 2 pimp happening, but i dont think that will be for a little while yet....

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5516/pimpincross5cq.jpg

Hows this one Karl?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 15 August 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would the rolla be sweet in tin can spec paintjob or should i bust out the compressor next weekend and do it again decently?
Thunderbird2
Regular

June 2004

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 15 August 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Our widdle club should have our act together for this year.

Expect, maybe 3 wanna be Altezza's??? Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 15 August 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should make it Smile.
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 15 August 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there for sure but my rolla won't be ready to show, next year i should have the rolla ready for show(I HOPE).
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 16 August 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sydney rolla club will be there again this year, my ride will also make an apperience this year to.
ICEMAN_CELICA
Occasional Poster

August 2005
icon14.gif  Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 16 August 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myself and a mate will be doing our best to come and show, but if we dont. we will definately come and look. Shocked Surprised

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 12:00]

levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 17 August 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah!
This looks mad!
I wanna hit it up this year!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 17 August 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos1 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 16:07

I wanna hit it up this year!!

The chics or the show man???

Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 17 August 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes!

BOTH!
hahahaah!!!
dont think i will be able to get my interior done by then......
But may have the exhaust on there......!?!?
Oh have i said too much.......... Still I think i will have to make an appearance either way.......with my car topless (Can be read as......"Titties out"....hehe! )
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
icon9.gif  Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 18 August 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i prolly can make it......even tho my rolla looks the bees knees outside the interior is a disaster zone probably not worth makin the effort to enter but ill go check it out all the same
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 19 August 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levos1 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 22:20

Can be read as......"Titties out"....hehe!

For the safety of the general public, please keep your shirt on Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 24 August 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds awesome, I'll hopefully be there! Anyone else from Brisbane thinking of heading down?
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 25 August 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 11:48

...so i cant go too overboard!

Full pimp spec will probably be just the wheels and dropped suspension (now functional Shocked) and a damn good spit-shine. I'd love to have stage 2 pimp happening, but i dont think that will be for a little while yet....

Stage 2 Pimpin WITZL
http://www.strengthenedhippo.com/picture_library/photoshops/pimpwitzl.jpg
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 25 August 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spewing... not like us westies can drive over for the weekend
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 29 August 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i'll go in my plow will be in better condt then last one hehe
is it ok to pay on the day

brad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 30 August 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im pretty sure it is ok to pay on the day.
Rod or Dav should be able to confirm.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 31 August 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it worth cosnidering a gold coin donation for spectators entry to cover isnurance etc ?
celicagrrlll
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 02 September 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a blast checkin out the cars last year so will definitely be back this year to have a look.

I hopefully wont be as hung over but!
(Yeah right Laughing - says everyone who knows me).

Anyway, i might see if i can drag some of my girls along and you boys can help me convince them that Toyota's kick ass!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 04 September 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately coming, trying to drag some of the boys from The NSW Supra Club along as well.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 05 September 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My beastie won't be gracing the Reading Cinemas carpark this year, or ever again. It's up for sale.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 05 September 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 12:55

My beastie won't be gracing the Reading Cinemas carpark this year, or ever again. It's up for sale.

So is mine...

Might have the new one there tho and see how I go...
rollaboi
Regular

September 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 06 September 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow im in the photo with the toyota crown sports sedan talkin to the fella who owned it.... i joined toymods at this event heheh

back when i had my ke55 sedan...
was a sweet event last year hope to see a bigger following this year Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 06 September 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Eh? You've poured your heart and soul into this car for a few years now, and your selling it? What would you buy???
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 06 September 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Rolla Boy wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 16:41

So is mine...

So what's with you guys selling your rides?
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 06 September 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Newer car coming man... Just want something newer...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 06 September 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
First post updated to include entry form.

Club entries need to be sent in prior to the event with full payment for all vehicles entered in the club display. Club Entries must be received before Friday 23rd September.

Dont forget the entry form has TWO sides!!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 08 September 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 17:53

Eh? You've poured your heart and soul into this car for a few years now, and your selling it? What would you buy???

Well when I take on a project, I try everything I can to see it thru... I try not to do things half-assed, but this project has the better part of my bank account and for all the fun (and frustration) I've had with it, I'm severely in the red. Like Ben said, getting something newer. But unlike Ben, I'll probably not be modifying mine. Recover the bank balance then see what happens. I'm looking at a few years easily before I'd start any mods at all. Who knows what I'll be doing then, but you'll more than likely see me cruising around in a silver 5-door RAV4 (newer model) which I have my eyes on right now. Great ride quality, good power and cheaper to run. I'll have my personalised plates on it too. Very Happy Right now I'm just trying to sell this one.... Confused
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 08 September 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl - would a Holden Nova be eligible? seeing as the body is pretty much the same, and the car's been converted to pretty much a rolla?

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/4809/paintedsxfrontbar01550vo.jpg

Cheers Very Happy
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 08 September 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definitely be there this year.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 08 September 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

THE WITZL wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 23:39

First post updated to include entry form.

Dont forget the entry form has TWO sides!!

Awww shit! That counts me out. I can't get over there until the Saturday. C'mon... let me pay on the day... pleeeease. You all know you'd love to see the '25 again. Go on... lemme pay on the day. Extenuating circumstances and all that jazz... suck.. grovel.. crawl..

seeyuzz
river
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 08 September 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As per river's avatar i shall represent TEAM RIDE OR DIE and bring along the soarer hopefully.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Thu, 08 September 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 21:45

As per river's avatar i shall represent TEAM RIDE OR DIE and bring along the soarer hopefully.

Go for it my handsome friend. I too would be a part of Team Ride or Die, but alas it cannot be Sad

Witzl - PM me... surely you can allow the humble Rivster to come to the event.... all the way from Adelaide!!!!!

seeyuzz
river
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 09 September 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew NOOOOOOO! I love what you did to your Rav. I get really attached to my cars, but i know how you feel. I had to sell my seca 2 months ago, we just cant afford 2 cars while i'm not working. I miss it like crazy.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 11 September 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just filled out the application form will hand it in on the next toymods meeting

cheers Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Wed, 14 September 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking gun Nod

I'm hanging....
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 16 September 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not gunna get there again this year .. cars been sitting in the damn workshop yard for 5 weeks , wiothout a spanner turned on it - and its certain it wont be finished before ..

Once again - im out .. ( but whats new these days huh ? buy a modified car and its forever in hold for repairs )

FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Fri, 16 September 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Once again - im out .. ( but whats new these days huh ? buy a modified car and its forever in hold for repairs )

[/quote]

lol tell me about it mines been off the rd more then on since i went turbo hehehe worth it in the end
Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 18 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im thinkin of putting my ra28 in...any objections? Razz
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Sun, 18 September 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in ... entry at next meet.

looking forward to it.

Cheers

Nathan
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 19 September 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i fax the form, and send money through netbank?.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 19 September 2005 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Mon, 19 September 2005 20:59

Hey mate, entries are being taken on the morning, so that will probably just be easier Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 19 September 2005 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 20:32

im thinkin of putting my ra28 in...any objections? Razz

If it's the same Orange one I saw parked at Engadine Maccas on Sunday I don't think that should be a problem at all.. Looked QUITE tidy!!
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 19 September 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a couple of quick questions:
Is Toymods going as a Club or is everyone going as an individual entry?
Are we meeting before hand and going as a group or just meeting there?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Mon, 19 September 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 06:36

Hey mate, entries are being taken on the morning, so that will probably just be easier Smile

Thanks mate, that would be the best thing Wink .
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 20 September 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

magicmitch wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 20:32

im thinkin of putting my ra28 in...any objections?

If it's the same Orange one I saw parked at Engadine Maccas on Sunday I don't think that should be a problem at all.. Looked QUITE tidy!!

it would of been me...i think i was at heathcote on sunday tho (heathcote engadine same shit we have 2 maccas) with rollaboy79 in his mx23...u have pm
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 20 September 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

likewise or is there an account we can deposite to?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ** The 2nd Annual Toyotafest Car Show ** - Sunday 2nd October Tue, 20 September 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
EGG80X wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 19:46

likewise or is there an account we can deposite to?

dont worry you can give in the form on the day Wink .
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drift Nationals Rnd 4 - 29-30th Oct - Oran park
Next Topic:ARC Rally of Bathurst 28-30 OCT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:50:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011831045150757 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.