Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Wed, 27 July 2005 09:43 Go to next message
I own a 1974 Japanese built KE30 Corolla sedan in good condition. The engine doesn't run for unknown reasons, it cranks and has spark but just wont seem to run. The engine is a 1200cc attached to a 2-speed auto, so if you were to buy this car I wouldn't imagine you would be keeping that in there anyway.

Asking $600ono.
Car is in Canberra.

Car is completely stock, paint is still shiny except on the bonnet. There is a tiny amount of surface rust present on some of the panels.
http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/side-317105.jpg
http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/front-748516.jpg

Car has some minor damage on both rear corners. The other corner is basically the same as that but not as bad and still has paint.
http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/damage.jpg
The interior is mint except for this crack in the dash. The original push button AM radio is still there and in mint condition.
http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/dash.jpg
http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/backseat.jpg
http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/console.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 09:44]

Send a private message to this user    
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Thu, 28 July 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.
Jero
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Thu, 28 July 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh god I want this so bad. It would be perfect to swap all my stuff into. Too bad I dont have the money. Sad

Good luck with the sale though.
Jezza
Regular

June 2002
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Thu, 28 July 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want it too, but i have a long list of reasons why i cant buy it atm

free bump Very Happy
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Fri, 29 July 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much money do you have? All offers will be considered. Smile
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 30 July 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump and price drop. $500ono.
Jero
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 30 July 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well right now I have almost no money. But I hopefully will be getting a job in the next week. Maybe I can coax my Dad into letting me get it with some money I have saved away. Very Happy

This car is just too good to pass up though. I must have it somehow.
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 30 July 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well unless somone else buys it, it'll be here 'till December, when I move overseas. Also, if you want to work on it or whatever you can pay me half now and the other half when you get it, as long as it's before December.
Jero
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 30 July 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh sweet. I'll talk to my Dad and see what he thinks. Then maybe if all goes well we could arrange for a time to check out the car in the next few weeks.
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sun, 31 July 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good. Smile
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Tue, 02 August 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump in case anyone else was interested.
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Tue, 02 August 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump in case anyone else was interested.
doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Wed, 03 August 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free bump.
I want one, but I can't afford this as you are in canberra and I am in adelaide.

I aint pushen a rolla to adelaide.
Jero
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Thu, 04 August 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hold on to this car for us please open. I just got a job and will be able to put a down payment on it with in a couple weeks, (I hope) or atleast in a month.

Cheers
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 06 August 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do. I look forward to hearing from you. Smile
number_job
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 10 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

is car still for sale ?does it have any rego ?
i'm on south coast and my brother is in act can get him to have a look at it for me
number_job
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Sat, 10 September 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

is car still for sale ?does it have any rego ?
i'm on south coast and my brother is in act can get him to have a look at it for me
open
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: KE30 sedan for sale. Good condition, pics. Thu, 06 October 2005 00:09 Go to previous message
Sorry, car has been sold.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE93 Seca SX 100kW
Next Topic:SOLD!!!!!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:16:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066120624542236 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.