Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
icon10.gif  SOLD Mon, 22 August 2005 07:44 Go to next message
I hopefully have a new car comming so it is time for me to sell the Ae71. I was planning to fit a 4age and other goodies but I just don't have the time, money or space to finish the conversion.

The car is a 1983 Ae71 Toyota Corolla. It currently is running custom falcon springs with new Sierra and GT4 shocks. The car is nice and tightly sprung.

What comes with the car
- 100kw 4age with new oil seals, timing belt and water pump $700
- Modded loom for RWD configuration and factory computer $350
- Anthony Klellam RWD extractors $250
- Techno Tpy Tuning quad throttle body adaptor plate. This has been modded to run off a stock computer $550
- 20v silvertop quad throttle bodies $250
- Moddified K&N twin air filters $250
- Exedy 4 puck clutch $300+
- Techno Toy Tuning 50% reduction short shifter $260?

$2,900 worth of mostly new and used extras

I really only want to sell this as a package and with no RWC or rego. The car should pass a RWC but I just don't have the time.

PS The car is running but only on 4ac power. The above spares are for the fuel injected conversion I planned to do.
Offers around $2,800 considered

I will now split the spare parts from the car but will only sell as 2 seperate packages. I will not split the parts.

Make an offer

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2005 01:52]

Send a private message to this user    
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Tue, 23 August 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Fri, 26 August 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Fri, 26 August 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish this was in melb Confused
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sat, 27 August 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I wish you were on the Gold Coast Wink .

If you are interested in seeing the car post here. Everyone else, enjoy reading the thread but please don't clutter it with useless posts.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sat, 27 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

If you are interested in seeing the car post here. Everyone else, enjoy reading the thread but please don't clutter it with useless posts.

Jeez it's only a for sale post for a ae71. Considering that this guy is the only person who has shown any interest I'd probably try being a little more friendly.
bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sat, 27 August 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think thats the kinda posts he was talkin bout....And this one im gone............
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sun, 28 August 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
useless? its a BUMP Laughing

well i guess i could ad some usefullness:

K's on the car?
K's on the engine?
rust?
extractors 4-2-1 / 4-1 ?
pics?
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sun, 28 August 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What I mean by useless is the comment "I wish you were in Melbourne". How does this help me sell my car. Yes if you ask questions that is helping me. I just find the comments "I wish you were here or I wish you were there" useless comments.

-The car has 190,000ish kms on it. I don't know the exact milage on the engine but I remember that is wasn't over 100,000kms. I remember that as that is why I bought the engine.
-The rear arches have a little rust (5c piece) but it would be very easy to fix.
-The extractors are 4-1.
-I haven't got any photo's as I have been flat chat for a few weeks. But I will try to post some soon.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 02:46]

jimmyjones
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Mon, 29 August 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi im up at the gold coast. wondering if youre willing to sell the car alone and is it a csx?
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Mon, 29 August 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would really rather sell the car as a whole as I have no use for the other parts and I want all the parts out of my garage.
jimmyjones
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Tue, 30 August 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well keep it in mind eh cause im interested. and is the rolla a csx????
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Tue, 30 August 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am not sure. How would I find out???
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Wed, 31 August 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i beleive CSX's had tacho instrument clusters Smile

Eldar.O.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Wed, 31 August 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sedan ae71 1600 5psd man only came out in CSX
all others are 1600 auto or 1300's
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Wed, 31 August 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the car runs a 4-ac and comes with the T-50 gearbox so I guess that it is a CSX. It also has the speedo and Tacho instrument panel.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2005 05:34]

stahlz_ae86
Occasional Poster

June 2003
    ?
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Wed, 31 August 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and it's probably got three parallel pinstripes going from parkers along guards, doors and around boot if its a csx.
Cloth/Velour seats and headlining too Wink

free bump gl with sale
gtnickk
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Fri, 02 September 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey if you dont get a buyer for the car i will by parts of you. in desperate need of CSX instrument cluster. Rear bumper. would you sell the crossmenbers and the 4age doing a ke70 conversion you see. Need parts email at gtnickk@ .
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Fri, 02 September 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate but i am not in a position to wreck the car. If you want to part the car you will have to buy it then wreck it yourself.
jimmyjones
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sat, 03 September 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see there you go. i buy the car and that other guy buys the parts off you Surprised . too easy. and that way the car will be going to a good home and wont get wrecked Smile
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sat, 03 September 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you are still interested in the car it should be available by next saturday. If you are interested PM me and we can work something out.
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Sun, 04 September 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 11:22

wrong! - what about the spirit model????///////
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenosedan1 wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 12:37

rthy wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 11:22

wrong! - what about the spirit model????///////

there is a spirit model? isnt that for ae82's
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI- Ae71 with many spare parts. Mon, 05 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, there is a Ae71 Spirit model
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease and CIG Tue, 06 September 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease and CIG Fri, 09 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, my new car is here so I need to move this car quickly. Make a decent offer and I will consider selling.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease and CIG Sat, 10 September 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics?
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease and CIG Sun, 11 September 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any photo's at the moment. Digi cam is getting fixed.

Anyway, Biggo has come in with a good offer of $2,400 so the car is his if he gets back in contact with me. Finally someone who understands the value of what I am offering.

PM's replied.
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease!! Wed, 14 September 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I opened my mouth too early. Biggo was just another tyre kicker.

"First offer $2400 cash and i'll come pick her up asap (working hours allowing)

You can be sure shes going to a good home cause i'll have her running a 4age in next to no time.

I can hardly wait

Nick"

Now I don't know how else to take the offer other than he wanted the car asap.

I give a warning to anyone who is interested in buying my car. Show interest, ask questions but do not come up with a strong offer without the cash to back it up. You will be instantly flamed as a tyre kicker.
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease!! Wed, 14 September 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You *looking at Mad RS* have PM
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease!! Thu, 15 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Biggo you can't go around making solid offers and not follow through. You "Looking at Biggo" are a tosser!!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 September 2005 05:10]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease!! Tue, 20 September 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
keep it to pm's kids
Princey
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease!! Thu, 01 December 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email me with specs and pics if u got them cause i own an 1984 ae71 spirit and all this shit will fit in mine

email me
chris.prince@startcomputing.com.au
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: Ae71 drift kit car- Just add elbow grease!! Thu, 01 December 2005 01:51 Go to previous message
Sorry, SOLD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA HIACE LWB
Next Topic:[melb] ae86 sprinter shell + lots of goodies.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:20:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006519079208374 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.