Classifieds » Body and Interior » interior trims and back seat 4 ta22

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
spads
Occasional Poster

May 2005
interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Sat, 10 September 2005 09:01 Go to next message
hello everybody i am currently trying to find door trims and a back seat for a ta22 if you have any for sale would you please post up pics and prices and possibly if you can pm me a contact number they must be in very good condition and preferably in sydney but will consider other states if you are able to organise postage
  Send a private message to this user    
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Sat, 10 September 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This should not be posted in this section. It should be in the 'Parts Wanted' section.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Sat, 10 September 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburner73 had some door trims, i was gonna buy them but i dont need them now. give him a pm. he's in sydney.

chris
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Sat, 10 September 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday ive got rear TA22 trims in black, VGC from a 73 TA22. The backing has some water damage, but can be sealed off with some varnish or laquer painted into it. Vinyl is good, missing the chrome bits at the top. $30 for the pair, plus postage im in Townsville, NQ, email O_man_ra23@yahoo.com.au if your interested. May also be willing to part with my front trims from same vehicle no water damage no speaker holes, with chrome top sections for the right price as i am in the process of making new ones.

Cheers, Owen
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Mon, 12 September 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate I have a black backseat that is near mint has some cracks on the top but they havent opened up,the bottom is near perfect,i have the rear side trim in that shitty kahkee green but no marks whatsoever,I also have a set of near mint front seats(black) only a bit of the stiching has come undone from seatbelt wear,also a passenger side door trim that is crack free but needs another coat of black vinyl spray.

Give me a PM if your keen.

cheers

nathan
spads
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Mon, 12 September 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah thanx rice burner i'm thinking actually getting them custom made or something like that!!! but i just wondering if any body knows or recomends any place in sydney! thanx any way rice burner
spads
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: interior trims and back seat 4 ta22 Mon, 12 September 2005 10:28 Go to previous message
oh and i already have the front seat for them some nice sparcos i was also looking for all black interior and i don't trust those vinyl sprays that much
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rear spoiler to suit Sera
Next Topic:brand new ae86 kouki levin parkers $280 delivered, replace your old dull parkers with these bling 1s
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:18:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054829120635986 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.