Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Thu, 10 March 2005 05:41 Go to next message
Got the following various items for sale (heads up on some items)- open to offers on all of the following:

- Ae92 hatch red front bar - (soon to be on sale)

- Ae92 hatch red rear bar - (soon to be on sale)

- Ae92 hatch White bonnet

- Ae92 red filler panel

- AE92 EFI fuel tank

- 4afc with 160 xxx km's with reconditioned gearbox - still in very good condition.

- Various ae92 interior bits (grey)ask and offer and i may have it.

- exhaust - Includes 2" piping from after the cat-back (no cat flange, no resonator, has muffler (lukey or walker or something) and 3" tip

- stock sx springs - free to pick up

- stock ae92 spirit springs - free to pick up

- ae101 cluster

- ae101 headlights

There's some more stuff like floor matts, some aftermarket gearknob and other ae101 stuff but that's all i recall right now. Prefer brisbane buyers to pick up the larger stuff. May ship interstate depending on what.

My msn: shmokk@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 03:17]

Send a private message to this user    
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Mon, 21 March 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
White ae92 bonnet on for sale now.
insalubrity_macca
Regular

September 2004

Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Fri, 25 March 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, i have a red ae92 with grey interior. Umm just wanted to know prices and do u have pics of certain stuff? like the exhaust, springs etc etc...r u selling the engine because u put a new one in?
cheers
deeps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Fri, 25 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the ae92 have a in dash cup holder? if so, do you still have it, how much do u want for it?

cheers
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Fri, 25 March 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not too worried about prices at this point time, accepting any offers, so give me something reasonable and most likely you'll get it for that price.

I dont have pics at the moment but can organise some in the next few days.

Also yes the reason why im selling the engine is because it's sitting at my friend's house taking up space and i'd rather get rid of it then it sitting there rotting.

Sorry no cup holder either... i didn't know they dashes even had them.
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Sat, 26 March 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldn't have any cheap/free old ae92 struts with dampers or just the dampers lying around would you?
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Sat, 26 March 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got the front and rear struts comming out anytime next week so i'll let you know when they're available.
number_job
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Sat, 10 September 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'M INTERESTED IN YOUR STUFF YOU GOT ANY AE92 3 SPEED AUTOMATIC G/BOX'S ?
I'M AFTER FRONT AND REAR SPOILERS ALSO I WANT SEATS ?
$_____?
FST513
Regular

April 2005
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Sun, 11 September 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have an SX rear wing?
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Sun, 11 September 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did have an sx wing but i sold it already.

number_job dont have what you mentioned either.
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Thu, 20 October 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have AE92 side electric mirror?
RXSHN
Regular

July 2005
Re: Various ae92 stuff, springs, complete 4afc, exhaust.... Thu, 20 October 2005 04:55 Go to previous message
how much do you want for the front and rear bar and are they sx if so does it have the lip on the front
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:xA6x rear hatch and other parts
Next Topic:RT142 parts for cheap
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:40:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005012035369873 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.