Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i have one of them as wll but the bigger one and yeah they do a pretty good job for a cooler mine is always warm on the turbo side and icy cold on the other i also remember fiddling with the bov and when it released the air was so cold i was shocked this was with the car at idle though but the fan is always on so the air is being cooled wter or not the car is moving or not so its good

i have 2.5 inch piping with 2.5-3 inch reducers t both ends of the cooler available at autobarn for 12 or 13 dollars each (rubber)
  Send a private message to this user    
DazbaVBZ
Regular

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Owner: Dale

MODEL: GZ20

Mods
Starting a 1jzgtte conversion
3" Mandrel Bent Exhaust,
Lowered
Front Mount Intercooler
External Automatic Cooler
Guages
BOV

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DazbaVBZ wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 18:18

Mods
Guages
BOV

The essential mods.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DazbaVBZ wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 18:18

Mods
Starting a 1jzgtte conversion

Surprise surprise. that must be how i got my 1G-GTE so cheap no one wants them yay!

JCMF This IC is reduced from 800 to 250 so i don't think its a cheap hybrid but you never know i guess. He has heaps and you will pay alot more for 2 1/2 pipe holes so i guess people just don't buy the big ones.

Indian is yours a water air IC??? if not why would the fan make a big difference? although i guess the flow is there

^^ sorry i miss interpreted your misspelt weather (wter) i read it quickly and thought you were talking about water air IC

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2005 08:53]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fan just keeps the IC that bit cooler at idle, although no boost is being produced to the air temp difference between outside the intercooler and inside the intercooler is pretty much negligable.

The fan can also create a restriction a speed, especially if it is on all the time.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine is a hybri copy cooler and they can be had for around 200 bucks now nissan silvia .com has plenty for sale cheap so does ebay

and yeah the fan keeps the air flowing all the time so there isnt any heat soak around the radiator/intercooler which in turn keeps the intake charge cooler even on idle although its prob not going to be too much a difference but still helps when u have a big cooler witha fan blowing into it Cool
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 18:55

Fan just keeps the IC that bit cooler at idle, although no boost is being produced to the air temp difference between outside the intercooler and inside the intercooler is pretty much negligable.

The fan can also create a restriction a speed, especially if it is on all the time.

yeah that too although im pretty sure the fan disengages at after ceratin rpm is reached and comes back on (clutch) when the car slows down

thats is what i think ive always wondered weter its always on
can someone clarify for me

but im happy with the fan as in summer with the cooler in the fron of the radiator there isnt much air flowing into the engine bay/radiator ,

so the fan being on at idle all the time helps to keep temp down which is why i havent removed it and gone electric thermos as they keep cutting in and out
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am fairly sure the "clutch" fan uses the clutch to start it spinning not disengages it at high RPM, but i could be wrong. IC can only get the air to ambient right? which is why the do nothing for NA cars (as they don't make the intake hot)?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you use an ice intercooler like the one on the 180sx with hilux motor i was reading about on the train ride home, you can get -20 and less intake temps iirc

also indian, you know you can wire up your thermos to an on/off switch, right?

Laughing

danners did that i believe. he can turn his thermos on and off at will.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 17:14

i am fairly sure the "clutch" fan uses the clutch to start it spinning not disengages it at high RPM, but i could be wrong. IC can only get the air to ambient right? which is why the do nothing for NA cars (as they don't make the intake hot)?

Pretty much 100% correct here.

Clutch fans spin all the time at a reduced speed.
Only when the fluid gets hot do they spin at the same speed as the motor (or same speed as the waterpump)

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 07 September 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 19:19

ndgcpr wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 17:14

Pretty much 100% correct here.

Clutch fans spin all the time at a reduced speed.
Only when the fluid gets hot do they spin at the same speed as the motor (or same speed as the waterpump)

shiteeee all the time lollll imagine the amount of power the bastard uis robbing (joke)
yeah i thought they stopped workign when the Car got to a certain rpm /speed

And yeah merudo I know about the switch thingy but just decided I didn’t want to do it yet , if the clutch fan fails at some stage then maybe but yeah they make a horrible noise when the car is started

Cruzida what do u mean they start working as the same speed as the motor when the fluid is hot , do they have some sensor of some sort to tell them the fluid is getting really hot etc etc , as u can tell I know nothing about these fan things and maybe plenty other more to come loll
cheers
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 07:12

Cruzida what do u mean they start working as the same speed as the motor when the fluid is hot , do they have some sensor of some sort to tell them the fluid is getting really hot etc etc , as u can tell I know nothing about these fan things and maybe plenty other more to come loll

They have a viscous fluid in them which pulls itself around, it's all mechanical, no sensor or anything. Think of it like a simple version of a viscous LSD like in an S13 Silvia.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 19:17

I had that for a while but temp gauges are so inaccurate (esp the soarer ones) my car varies about 20 deg on the middle bar. so it was hard to know when to turn it on. i just kept getting scared and when ever the car was stopped i would turn it on. i actually drove back from the exhaust shop without the temp gauge working (its about 5 mins).

i know this was a silly thing to do but the worst thing was, you know how when they do a new exhaust it has a burning smell when you drive it for the first time. Yeah well i rock up at the first set of lights and was scared that the smell was my engine. i drove the rest of the way home with the fans on constantly and so scared.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:23

Merudo wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 19:17

I had that for a while but temp gauges are so inaccurate (esp the soarer ones) my car varies about 20 deg on the middle bar. so it was hard to know when to turn it on. i just kept getting scared and when ever the car was stopped i would turn it on. i actually drove back from the exhaust shop without the temp gauge working (its about 5 mins).

i know this was a silly thing to do but the worst thing was, you know how when they do a new exhaust it has a burning smell when you drive it for the first time. Yeah well i rock up at the first set of lights and was scared that the smell was my engine. i drove the rest of the way home with the fans on constantly and so scared.

That’s exactly whi I don’t want to do it that way as u wouldn’t know when to turn it on or off usually ud want it running when ur stopped at the lights behind other cars , traffic jams etc , and if u forgot to swtch it on , ur buggered

Better to leave it running all the time that switch it on and off and the factory one does just that

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get an aftermarket digital temp gauge then....

OR DONT HOOK UP A SWITCH LIKE THAT Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1) Walk into AutoParts store.
2) Purchase Tridon thermofan switch.
3) 95deg on, 90deg off.
4) Install.
5) Forget out switching fans.
6) ???
7) Profit.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:18

1) Walk into AutoParts store.
2) Purchase Tridon thermofan switch.
3) 95deg on, 90deg off.
4) Install.
5) Forget out switching fans.
6) ???
7) Profit.
8 ) Much noodly appendage touching

fixed for you

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 00:58]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys at WSID last nite i went in burnout comp
i gotta get a video uploaded cause pix dont do the justice

this is it
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8480/59zi.th.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1484/17ek2.th.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2236/24nm.th.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2189/37so1.th.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4143/42xq1.th.jpg
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the tyres after

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6586/picture0100kh.th.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7391/picture0117fg.th.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4715/picture0124gs.th.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2013/picture0132dc.th.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8780/picture0368sw.th.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/333/picture0374xs.th.jpg
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:57

I've found myself touching my noodly appendage constantly since I began driving the new JZZ30 a couple of weeks ago.

So can I be part of this l337 club (thread) that I was too intimidated to even enter in the past? I drive a Soarer and someone once told me that I was cool...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 11:04

MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 10:57

I've found myself touching my noodly appendage constantly since I began driving the new JZZ30 a couple of weeks ago.

So can I be part of this l337 club (thread) that I was too intimidated to even enter in the past? I drive a Soarer and someone once told me that I was cool...

wilkommen...

now

pics or ban slutty man Razz
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was also at WSID lastnight and took two video's of TT-SOAR's burnout. Here they are for your noodly appendage touching enjoyment.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~danners/Soarer Burnout 1.wmv

and

http://members.iinet.net.au/~danners/Soarer Burnout 2.wmv

Surprised

Dan
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh sweet u can upload movies.. my movie is 17mb..ill watch urs and check em out in my lunch br8k
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy smoke Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 11:55

oh sweet u can upload movies.. my movie is 17mb..ill watch urs and check em out in my lunch br8k

I can to an extent, those are hosted on my web space.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice work dude!

its good too see someone rip some skids Smile
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Selling these for a mate:

MA70 Clutch LSD's
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stupid question here

But what exactly are the benefits of having an lsd apart from the wheels spinning together at the same time (that’s all I know about them lol)
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not gonna bother explaining the benefits, but just know that you can't drive the car hard without one.

Pro's outweigh the con eleventy billion to one.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUGGER THAT MUCH its a must ave for the hoons then
might look into that laterjust that i might be able to get hold of one from a ma70 non turbo is it worth putting it in the gz20 soarer soon to be running a t28 and manual box
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice extended skiding session nathan Laughing

U evil soarer abuser Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its likely an MA70 non turbo wont have an LSD...

I have two for sale tho Smile
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 10:36

1) he prefers pickup and is in brisbane

2) its auto

3) its from a chaser

4) thanks but nah

The engine mounts are an interest though...
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanedawgg wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:13

Nice extended skiding session nathan Laughing

U evil soarer abuser Razz

haha officer the accelarator got stuck.. im serious
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSD.... eleventy billion to one eh?

safe odds Laughing

LSD = Slidin'

Using a truck lsd on a mate charger... regular road driving comes out like bloody initial d try outs.

had a look for personal loans on the web... for soarery goodness of course.

F#CK there are so many of those small buggers, little sharks with dick all interest for the first 6 months thent he price of your soul and your first born for the rest of it. BOLLOCKS to that i say. anyone know of a fixed interest lower than 10..% on a unsecured personal loan?

Pictures wise - any shots of manual conversion, pre op, post op and the gorey bits in between. preferably on z10 or z20 series soarers (for relativity, continuity and pure porny love). anyone done the manual conversion on gz20's and 21's esspecially.

i think garnish wise the mz12 would be piss easy having replaced the shifter aparatus once already (for those that need to know, 84 cressi shifters fit but good Very Happy )

Damn, this weather (vic) is bloody awesome. makes me wanna slam the soarer and cruise round with a nice dame and some decent dub.

later
Phyro
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:13

its likely an MA70 non turbo wont have an LSD...

I have two for sale tho Smile

I may be interested... as soon as i find out what diff i have!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post a picture of your build plate up and we can tell joo...well someone can Razz

Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:49

LSD.... eleventy billion to one eh?

safe odds Laughing

LSD = Slidin'

Using a truck lsd on a mate charger... regular road driving comes out like bloody initial d try outs.

had a look for personal loans on the web... for soarery goodness of course.

F#CK there are so many of those small buggers, little sharks with dick all interest for the first 6 months thent he price of your soul and your first born for the rest of it. BOLLOCKS to that i say. anyone know of a fixed interest lower than 10..% on a unsecured personal loan?

Pictures wise - any shots of manual conversion, pre op, post op and the gorey bits in between. preferably on z10 or z20 series soarers (for relativity, continuity and pure porny love). anyone done the manual conversion on gz20's and 21's esspecially.

i think garnish wise the mz12 would be piss easy having replaced the shifter aparatus once already (for those that need to know, 84 cressi shifters fit but good Very Happy )

Damn, this weather (vic) is bloody awesome. makes me wanna slam the soarer and cruise round with a nice dame and some decent dub.

later
Phyro

what the #$%^ are you talking about?! hahaha
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:07

post a picture of your build plate up and we can tell joo...well someone can Razz

I understand that you are selling these for a mate, so your answer might be biased... but in anyones opinion, would i be better going for one of these clutch type LSD's or spending the extra and getting a Torsen??

Dan
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:41

MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:07

I understand that you are selling these for a mate, so your answer might be biased... but in anyones opinion, would i be better going for one of these clutch type LSD's or spending the extra and getting a Torsen??

Dan

in my honest opinion it depends what you want...

the advantages of a clutch LSD are you can shim them very tightly and they respond to shock loading much better than a torsen making them better for drags and drift, whereas a torsen will provide a better circuit experience but they are substatially weaker when you unload large amounts of power into them Smile

Cruz explained it better a while back

maybe ask him

also a torsen will set you back $450 for a second hand centre
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 08 September 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about a truetrac?

also chaser 1JZ mounts wont mean anything for us soarer owners

... will they?

Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 15:09

what the #$%^ are you talking about?! hahaha

Embarassed crivens its amazing what an hour or so in a stifling computer lab can leave you drivelling on a forum eh? Laughing but you shoulda seen the lass sitting across from me Shocked summer does have its upsides.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Rally/5545/hide/jpg/soarer1.jpg
All i can say is WTF!!!!

And:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Rally/9936/MZ10-SOARER-4DOOR.jpg

the address says it all but a 4 door mz10, nice one!
I like the rims, but i reckon the rx-8, despite however you may feel about everything else about em (there are a few haters) the suicide door is a good option for keeping the coupe approach. Hey, someone import a 4 door soarer and then do the bearclaw/suicide door conversion... nice - just get rid of that door handle.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Rally/5545/hide/jpg/bbbb.jpg

Now at least that one works well enough. Not a soarer though.

Anyone know what kind of grief we go through to bring a car from interstate to vic?

cheers

Phyro

OI where are pics of manual conversions? eh? eh?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 00:12]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
none of those pictures work.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 10:06

none of those pictures work.

Premature Exclamation? Laughing

S'if I would allow inferior posts to leave my puter if i could help it? Hehehehehe not sure what happened though. fixed but.

P.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the shock! They were working just mere moments ago, and not as a preview post, as an actual post. gimme 5, i'll photobucket them

cheers

Phyro
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 14:28

what about a truetrac?

Considering the torque loadings experienced by some of the nutso 4WD's the Truetrac was designed for (i.e. massive tyres, stupidily low gearing) it should be fine. I'd be VERY surprised if it wasn't stronger than the JZA70 Torsen too.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eh, Sorry Lads n Lasses
Internet got broken. Sad

Anyway, here's what I was drawing your attention to:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/soarerz10series.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/soarer3.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/soarer2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/sopra02.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/sopra01.jpg
Those last two are Soapra's duh
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/MZ10-SOARER-4DOOR.jpg

Lets see if this works this time. Confused
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH MY GOD

KILL IT KILL IT

I seriously felt ill looking at that first car.

Is it made out of fucking cardboard?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fool who did that needs to be shot Mad
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like plywood and silver spray paint.
bloody weak innit?

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, could anyone here advise me on whether i can use all the air con gear from the soarer i'm wrecking which had the 7M in it, in my new soarer which has the 1j in it as it has had all the air con stuff wripped out thats meant to go under the bonnet.
Jesse
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 09 September 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone is interested, i have a rear set of bilstein struts for sale. More info.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80430&start=0&rid=12169&S=fd0b17b8f3 df11c2380d743ae61be600
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 10 September 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where did you find them, some you should probably put back Laughing
Jesse
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 11 September 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too stiff for me. I cover alot of kilometres, and my toosh couldnt handle those springs. ha. sold now anyway. thanks
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 11 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 10:27

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/sopra02.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/phyro_w/Soarer/sopra01.jpg

Oh what? Is that an MA61 with an MZ11 front? *shudders*

(sorry to post here, but I do have an mz21 engine in my car Razz)
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 11 September 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the diameter and width of a stock mz21 wheel?

EDIT: Also have an MZ21 airbag suspension motor/compressor from behind the front bar. Unknown working order, does anybody want it or i will bin it.

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 11:59]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 12 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 19:22

what is the diameter and width of a stock mz21 wheel?

EDIT: Also have an MZ21 airbag suspension motor/compressor from behind the front bar. Unknown working order, does anybody want it or i will bin it.

ill take it..wher u located
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is now....

The dream dies. Sad

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=80766&start=0&rid=9304&S=2d1249bf472 5febaf0bdc511076f5900

Looks like I'll be continuing to pay off a car that I won't even own anymore. Confused
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear man , it’s a pity to see the soarer go and yeah they can be linked to speeding tik def (mine cost me $400) plus suspension for 6 months and 6 points off if it makes u feel any better

P.S – u might want to take the manual parts for sale advertisement off as I see ur selling the stuff with the car

Cheers
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 13 September 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Depends if they want it, if the owner doesnt want it, then yeah

I know you said you wanted it, but if someone wants to purchase the car and wants that part, then it will just be easier to throw it in the boot of the car than to organise postage to melbourne

consider that "on hold" for now
Pages (51): [ «  <  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:08:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014586925506592 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.