Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » ta22 celica garage sale - still ots of stuff!!! Time is running out

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
ta22 celica garage sale - still ots of stuff!!! Time is running out Sun, 11 September 2005 09:29 Go to next message
Hey all,

I have a sh#tload of ta22 parts.
Ass. bits and pieces. Everything from panels, bumpers, interior, etc.

Please pm if you want me to check for anything. Pickup preferred but shipping can probably be organised.

Some mechanicals too.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 11:27]

Send a private message to this user    
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 11 September 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi
What condition are your interior panels? R they black? Do you have pics? Also I don't know what its called but the outer window seals at the top of the door panel? Hope you understand. Thanks
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 11 September 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some are good, but have speakers holes cut. i think there's some perfect ones though. will let you know. i have assorted seals, send me apic if you can.
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 11 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm'd
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 11 September 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How does your rear bumper look? any dints? chrome good?

cheers
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 11 September 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much you want for a pair of door panels with the speaker holes in them? Are they in black?
Also pm me where your located.
Thanks champ. Very Happy
72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 11 September 2005 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering if you found that center console I'm after?

Johnny
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Mon, 12 September 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a few ass. door trims. The ones I know of are black with the speaker holes. They're in good condition except for a small beak in the vinyl down the bottom. I haven't checked out everything I have got yet. I will have most of it out for sale on the 17th and will get some pics up this week too. Items will be available once I've posted pics up. Wink

Regards to the console Johnny - I've only got the standard ones.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 04:17]

shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Mon, 12 September 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a few rear bumpers. Some good, some not so good. One I know of that is in good straight condition but would require a rechrome. But there's a few in there.
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Tue, 13 September 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any carpets for a TA22? if so, what condition?
cheers
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Tue, 13 September 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the B-pillar trims?? any colour just need to be good cond to make a mould from.

pm or email me o_man_ra23@yahoo.com.au

Cheers, Owen
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Tue, 13 September 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get you a brand new carpet set for about 130-140 for a ta22. I haven't kept any old ones. I might have the b-pillar trim but won't know till later this week. Fear not though, I'll post pics soon. Very Happy
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Thu, 15 September 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can only get pics of half the stuff I have guys. I will be picking up a trailer load on saturday morning. If you want the address. Pm me. I'll be there from 11.30am.
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Fri, 16 September 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 12:03

any carpets for a TA22? if so, what condition?
cheers

www.knoxautocarpets.com.au champ
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Fri, 16 September 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry about the b pillar trims, got some good black ones comin from rosco

CHeers, Owen
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Fri, 16 September 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries mate. If anyone else is interested and wants to come around tomorrow feel free to contact me. 0422 579 515, eddie
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sat, 17 September 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FINAL SALES ON TA22, RA23 AND RA28 PARTS WILL BE HAPPENING THIS NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!!!!Please ring if you want to tee something up, be quick!!!! Post message for parts requests!!!!!!
Running out of time and patience with the old man. Parts will be going on ebay tomorrow if not sold with toymods members-

Stuff I know I have -

ta22 Left side doors - 4
some trim
Complete white vinyl seats.
retrimmed checkered trim
starter motor
alternator
standard 2t dizzys
stock carbys - 2t, 18r
Rear bars
Heaps of head lights
Tail lights
Seat belts
etc....
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sat, 17 September 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lots dammit! lol Laughing pm me!!!
moo4AGZETA22
Regular

April 2003
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 18 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Do you have a windscreen? Also looking for black B pillar trim.

Cheers,
Justin
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: ta22 celica garage sale Saturday 17th in melbourne. Sun, 18 September 2005 09:53 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior
Next Topic:[Sold] Black Widow BW900 (for Prado 120) Storage System
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 08:03:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006058931350708 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.