Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event ****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Sun, 14 August 2005 22:58 Go to next message
T o y m o d s ! Heads South and Catches Up with C C G

MEET: Homebush Bay (olympics venue) Carpark no.6
TIME: 8:30am for 9:00am depart
PLAN: Hit the Princes Hwy and cruise to Nowra where we will meet with the CCG boys at Stocklands Carpark (approx 11:00am).
REASON: Meet, greet and eat with the Canberra Celica Group, and enjoy driving our Toyotas.

THE EXTENDED PLAN:

• Meet with the CCG boys and girls in Nowra and cruise to one of Nowra's/Jervis Bay's idyllic places for a BBQ lunch (BBQing and chatting from approx 12pm thru to 2:30-3pm).
  • From there we will cruise up to Cambewarra Mtn Lookout and then cruise down through Kangaroo Valley and make our way to the Humorous Hwy.
  • Once there we will bid farewell to our Canberrian Cousins and head back to our various homes in the 'burbs.

THE MASTER PLAN: ENJOYMENT FOR ALL

<Big map of the general Area>

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1124241797.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2005 03:03] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 15 August 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good, ill be there if work doesnt screw me round Wink
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 15 August 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
September 11, Im there Cool..... i love a good jont meet & barbeque Wink .

[Updated on: Mon, 15 August 2005 10:12]

trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 15 August 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be there for sure in the rolla
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 15 August 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why cant we ever cruise at night??!?!?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 15 August 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRU32U wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 21:51

why cant we ever cruise at night??!?!?

You organise a night cruise and we can Wink .
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 15 August 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you organize a night cruise and you might just solve your problem
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Jont Meet & BBQ - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 16 August 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh i'll be there Nod

i'll get some maps and locations up for all to see.... i might even try to make my information accurate!!

This should be a great social day out, there's always a good chin wag to be had with the Canberra boys and the Nowra/Jervis bay area is an awesome spot for it! Lets pray 3rd time lucky we get no rain....... Rolling Eyes
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 16 August 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interesting, looks like I should be able to make this. Hopefully cruising up with the Canberra guys or at worst if I am in Sydney on Saturday (unknown at this point but likely) I will cruise with the Sydney guys (and a car load full of crap). Either way it looks like a noice drive.

Hoping for a bigger turnout than the Corolla cruise Laughing

CCG (Canberra Cool Guys Cool)

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 04:23]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 16 August 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 14:21

Hoping for a bigger turnout than the Corolla cruise Laughing

was that the ke rolla cruise?, how many came?.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 16 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5 cars on the ke cruise, which then went down to 4 after about 20min
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Wed, 17 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maps added to the first post. click the link for a larger map of the whole area to get an idea of where we are heading.

Im really looking forward to this cruise!!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Wed, 17 August 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get back to work Witzl Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Wed, 17 August 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i thought the cruise was to canberra, so its just like the last show&shine/cruise in kiama Cool .
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 18 August 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
almost - but this will be a more casual, non-showy meetup and cruise for a BBQ and chat.

Toobs, no Razz
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 18 August 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y culdnt it b on the saturday that way i culd have just keep going to ulladulla and gon to my cabin at wairo beach caravan park for the night pot pissed and had a surf on sunday then come home lol Very Happy

ill prolly still come we will see how busy i am Smile

-nathan
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 18 August 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 14:21

CCG (Canberra Cool Guys Cool)

Very Happy Nod

Very Happy

well, see you guys in Nowra
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Fri, 19 August 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another one from the Canberra Crew Smile
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 20 August 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Witzl
Excellent maps mate. Now no excuse for anyone getting lost on the way there now eh! Word is well and truly out with the CCGians so looking forward to a good turn out as usual and great weather..thats all the motivation we need.

Have the 3TGT going well so will make the mountain passes even more fun than the Jamberoo run!
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 21 August 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 00:16

Excellent maps mate. Now no excuse for anyone getting lost on the way there now eh!

Ohh yeah... we'll see about that Rolling Eyes I can't read a map Eye Spin Laughing Laughing yeah Rolling Eyes

TA22_3TG wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 00:16

Have the 3TGT going well so will make the mountain passes even more fun than the Jamberoo run!

Right... main goal... over run tweety Laughing so long as I don't get a big flash of refletive blinding light from inside as i pass Rolling Eyes Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

You know I love ya mitch Wink Heart
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 21 August 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hahaha very funny. Ill wear a beanie so you dont blame me for losing. Only flash youll see is the blue and white like the buggers that got you in Dubbo at the Nationals!
Now go do some work J.
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 21 August 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 17:21

Hahaha very funny. Ill wear a beanie so you dont blame me for losing. Only flash youll see is the blue and white like the buggers that got you in Dubbo at the Nationals!

Now go do some work J.
Cheers
Mitch

I thought that was blue and red... shiny disco balls Laughing this time i'll be ready to bust out some flashy John Travolta dance moves Laughing Laughing

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 21 August 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for it Wink
limo1j
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 22 August 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there if i can be, as the new proud owner of the limo :)Smile
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 22 August 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Where's car park 6?

Knowing me, I'll get lost before I even get out of Sydney! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 22 August 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds interesting if i don't have a uni assignment or test that week i'll see if i can come, more than likely if i did id just meet you guys at nowra, CBF wasting petrol driving to homebush to drive back towards my house again. Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 23 August 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 09:20

Hi,

Where's car park 6?

Knowing me, I'll get lost before I even get out of Sydney! Smile

River,

If im still in Sydney that morning, you are welcome to tag along from my place down to homebush... otherwise - here is the location of the commonly used Homebush P6 carpark Smile

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1124757717.jpg

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 23 August 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ermmm... can someone confirm that i have the information correct above?? I think P6 might be at the next street north??
Blue_Stivo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 23 August 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the P6 entrance is off Herb Elliot Ave, not Figtree Drive, like you have said. It is hard to miss, it's just next to the railway station Very Happy

If you make a 2nd meet point in Wollongong I'll join in. I wouldn't mind a drive down the coast, and I never say no to a roo Valley run Evil or Very Mad
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Wed, 24 August 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_52.gif
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 01 September 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like it should be a great turn out from the CCG side so how are the plans for you guys?????
Dont forget the usual items like:
$$$ spare change for the BBQ $$$$
CB Radios
Hats
water pistols (ooops better not)
Footy
folding chair
sunnies etc etc......
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 01 September 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am looking forward to this one! I might pack the dickstickers in case I feel like a swim or wanna impress da ladies Laughing

I might try and organise myself a CB if other people are going to have them.
TRDCamry
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 05 September 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, cant make it, got my presentation night for soccer the night before......bottomless drinks! wont be sober enough to drive!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 05 September 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be able to come

Now cause I own a falcon I'm going to have to car slut and find a ride!!
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Tue, 06 September 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He said the F word.

Hmm. There is an outside chance that I might still be in Sydney for this event too.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Wed, 07 September 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup it looks like I'll be in town this weekend, my flight has been postponed another week.

Anyone want a passenger for the journey? I'll meet everyone at Homebush and start begging then..

Adios Amigos

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Wed, 07 September 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be doing the same thing tony

But it looks like i might be in the back of rods wagon so that means photo's of everyones cars from the dickie seat

Should be great
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 08 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is looking good, possibly even more people than the KE cruise had Shocked

The sausage fest errr.... I mean BBQ should be cool too.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 08 September 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
witzl, can i be your pimpin front seat slut?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 08 September 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry that job (minus the slut part) is already taken Glen
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Thu, 08 September 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah

ill just finish the soarer
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Fri, 09 September 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if my new radiator goes in today and all is good i should be there... finish work at midnight on saturday so i doubt i'll be under the weather sunday for once Razz
will be good to go for a nice long drive now the 20v is in.
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Fri, 09 September 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian & i will be coming. I will be driving again as Christian is still in the cast Laughing
I probably wont be at the meeting point though, it seems a bit silly to drive about 40 mins in the opposite directon.
I will either drive straight to Nowra & wait there or maybe join you on the trip down. I will stick the CB on amyway.
Anyone else from Campbelltown coming?? Maybe we could organise a meeting point?
I have finally stopped shaking after the Broke run, the trip down the coast will be nice & relaxing. Wink
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im 99% sure ill be there 2moro. ill be on my own so i can take a passenger or 2
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there, just gotta leave work a bit early Wink
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Modders...
BoMet says clearing tomorrow at Nowra so fingers crossed the weather holds off at least for the BBQ!

BBQ packed in the 'Chuck Wagon' so we are ready to haul in the morn. Leaving Canberra at 8.30, up the highway and down Roo valley. C U there.
We run our CCG CBs on 16/38.....any probs 0408994410.
Cheers
Mitch
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitch,

that weather better f*&kn clear out or im going to enter some fisty cuffs with it!! Mad The last two CCG/Toymods events have BOTH involved some "interesting" random rain and weather patterns, i couldnt handle 3 out of 3!!!

See all you Toymodders at P6 in the morning, and all you CCGers at Nowra Very Happy

WOO!!
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, our sunday just freed up, and are keen to come along. Finney, thinking i might boost the 20V numbers. Wink

I don't have a cb though, will have to make sure we don't get lost, but as we're not really near homebush was kinda hoping we could meet up with you guys around princes hwy/sutherland? Could someone (witzl/stitt?) pm me a mobile number? Otherwise i guess we'll have to get to homebush to meet you guys, but coming from eastern suburbs was hoping to not have to double back...

Anyone?

GT

[Updated on: Sat, 10 September 2005 13:17]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woot, see you all in about 10 hours.
I'd better come as I mightn't be driving again for a while... Mad Embarassed
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sat, 10 September 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why Steve, what have you done???
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 11 September 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to the organisers for a great day! it was awesome to meet the CCG guys and the food was delicious.

thanks also to Finney for the lift!!!

some pics of the day (click to enlarge)

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/9297/bluecamry7ex.th.jpg http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9214/mark29pl.th.jpg http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9582/puzzleman3gz.th.jpg http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/395/wagonist0bt.th.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/2719/white82gold282qd.th.jpg http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5362/white920vd.th.jpg http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1272/backofcrown1zr.th.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 09:41]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 11 September 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah it was a great day, thanks to Toymods/CCC and crew for a great day Very Happy , thanks sam for that pic Wink .

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 09:58]

secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 11 September 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice pic's Sam, that was quick!
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Sun, 11 September 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the great day. the bbq was great. im happy that this time my car didn't break down.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The weather was beautiful, albeit a little windy, the views were spectacular, the cars were shiny, the roads were fun, and the talk was friendly and plentiful.

HUUUUUUGE massive thank you to absolutely everyone who came along and supported both Toymods and the CCG, I never expected so many to turn up! At a basic early count in the carpark at Nowra, there were around 40 people and just over 30 cars; with a great variety of imported, modified, classic and modern Toyota.

Special thank you to the boys and girls from CCG for coming up north in good numbers yet again. I am yet to find out how the BBQ and drinks ended up going for our clubs, but at a glance i'd say we did alright.

I should also mention a few people in particular who helped the day come together: YelloRolla, Stitt, Puzzleman, Phill, Mitch, and Chuck for that legendary trailer!

See you all again soon - keep February open Wink
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for an awesome day fellas. Twas great to catch up with some of the Canberians and some new faces.

Special thanks to Dave (ScreaminRolla) for letting me run shotgun (and a short drive) in his sensational RA28, and for not yelling at me for the skids Wink

Thanks also to Rod for the entertaining ride home in the back of the custom wagon. I think Sams photo says it all..... Very Happy
By the way if the Grant clan ever exceed 5, I hunting down a custom wagon. Nerolie can drive and I'll sit up back.

Awesome job with the barbie too fellas. I have some good photos if anyone wants to hoast them for me.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the excellent cruise and meet CCG/Toymods, there were more cars than I expected, especially departing from Canberra.

The BBQ was awesome and staved off the hunger pains until dinner time.

The roads were enjoyable and the weather was great.

Good people, good cars, good roads, good weather, good food, good fun Smile

Thanks to all who organised and see everyone next time.

Cheers,

Shane.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i had an awsome day. Its been a long while since I've ridden shot gun in the back of a Custom Wagon.

It just gets me really keen to get mine on the road. A big thanks to rod for the lift and for to phil for the run up thru Roo Valley.

Thanks for everyone that came I was really surprised at the Large turn out.

I must say that area is on my hit list to return to the country side is realy nice and that view from the lookout was insane.

I'll get my pics from the back of the wagon up some time later tonight or tommorrow and I'm sure that pics of me taking pics from the wagon will some how end up in this thread!!!

Again thanks to all and I look fwd top the next catch up in Feb.

Stitt
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK these are a few of my pics.
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8622/10026102nu.th.jpg

A nice neat rolla

Here's where they start getting taken from a moving car!!

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7354/10026156ky.th.jpg

Gold 28 with old and new owner in the car.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8343/10026223os.th.jpg

The rolla and Caldina at a set of lights

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1672/10026305kk.th.jpg

Group Shot with the Crown aswell

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6944/10026417xf.th.jpg

Another angle of the rolla were doing about 60kph here

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4196/10026552fe.th.jpg

Thats a Tuff Celica

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 11:59]

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
These shots are all taken outside the crown check out the reflections in the window tint

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9160/10026689cg.th.jpg

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9008/10026713fa.th.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5219/10026750lc.th.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4558/10026797rq.th.jpg

Look closely and you can see pimp boy in the reflection

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/893/10027067ax.th.jpg

Mr and Mrs Puzzel People

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/6522/10027092ol.th.jpg

Interesting shot of Puzzel Man

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/5435/10027113fg.th.jpg

This Milk truck came along and it was used in the photo session. It was hard lining it all up at around 70kph

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 12:29]

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official 'Australia biggest AE86 Weekend' Summary thread, All the pics & weird storys!
Next Topic:*** Celica Photo Shoot *** 18/9/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:01:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011250972747803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.