Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » Random OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Stuff

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
aLPiNesTaRs
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Random OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Stuff Wed, 03 August 2005 08:28 Go to next message
ill enter if i get me sv21 camry csx wif 3sgte
gotta sell me current car first though
  Send a private message to this user  
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 09 August 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew (alpinestar), thought u were getting a 4wd to get away from performance cars till u were 25. Copying me are you!!! Very Happy well i'll see if we can get it done a shit load cheaper than mine. use a power fc instead of the microtech. you know even if you started now it won't be finished before MV. my conversion took nine months, your's should take 6 if your lucky.

BTW I'll enter. 28 oct is a decent way off yet. Are we gunna do some crazy layout or just park and have a tent.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 09 August 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparantly im getting a new car soon, so i'll see, hopefully ill be able to get a) a decent car, and b) enter on time.

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 10 August 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can find what you want for that price.. I'll be interested too!! Razz

You might wanna add another 0 to the budget, then you might be in luck!

Good luck with your hunt.
The more at Motorvation - the better!

Damo
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 06 September 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 12:57

WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 16:40

good on ya Rob!..
couldn't have OST there with out the OST Co-founder! Wink

Plus - if you're gonna go to Motorvation for the weekend, may as well pay an extra $10 and enter your car! Smile

Still waiting on entry from Matty and Lauz *hint hint guys*.. but I know matty used to have a spare set of 18's

Rob - I'll drop you a PM re: info needed.

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

i dont think theres anything that matty doesnt have man lol

im not after a turbo car as yet, the sig is just to piss people off Smile

im just looking at getting a clean, rwd, manual and efi car.

shouldnt be too hard Smile

either way, if i get a car i beleive is worth entering i shall PM you, ill be there for sure anyway (even if it is as a spec), gotta take some pics Razz

Eldar.O.

you are in need of mk3 supra Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 07 September 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah apparantly a certain M(not for long)a61 will be for sale in a few months...

i dunnoooooooooo

i want 4age sprinter, they are in short supply at the moment though.

regardless, i should have a car by then and ill talk to Damo or whatever Smile

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 07 September 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

HAHAHA nice one eldar!!!!
Are you gunna give us a deposit for the MA61 or should i say JZA61? You know you dont really want a Sprinter man, go with robs idea and get a MK3!!

Matty

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 07 September 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 15:52

HAHAHA nice one eldar!!!!
Are you gunna give us a deposit for the MA61 or should i say JZA61? You know you dont really want a Sprinter man, go with robs idea and get a MK3!!

Matty

ehheheh,

matty, i cant afford a MK3, or the jza61, they're both out of my 5k budget.

the sprinter, however, is the only car that meets all of these criteria, and therefore is the front runner Smile

hell, i could just make you lend me one of your cars, the only thing id have to do is to tell you early enough so you can go through all your options Razz

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 2 TA22's here mate, both RWD, both manual, Both twin cams, one twin carbs, one efi, lots o sets o mags, less 1 set your already buying Wink 1 with full adjustable sus, full set of white gauges, race seats. I got plenty of options for ya, and thats just the front yard, come round the back for more Shocked

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh mate i forgot to mention i got a set of custom plates for the TA22 aswell, remind me to show you when you come round for the rims, there still wrapped up inside Smile

Matty
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna have to come see whats at the Bling Garage too! Smile

We could just about fill up the spots at Motorvation with just cars that Matty owns! Laughing

Nah - but seriously, Matty.. bring the WildSupra, and get LJ to enter MISFIT, and see if you can get in touch with Wayno to enter his Celica with us too! Cool

Damo
TRD 83

ps. EldarO.. I'll let you know if I come across anything within your budget.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY i got the WA hookup Razz

matty, even though ive been and had a look around, im sure theres ALOT more youve got hiding in the little nooks and crannies of "the bling garage" Wink

i also plan on making you my mechanic too Razz better i pay you than someone i dont know... right?

Ill come and have a proper look around soon enough Smile

what happened with your sisters car aswell?

Cheers Damo Very Happy

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno if im really a fan of the whole motorvation thing man, not with the supra anyways. Every mofo would just be baggin out the wing, If they included 1/4 runs i may consider so i could chop some holden shit, but otherwise no real point. I wouldnt say its "classy" enough, unlike loz's MISFIT celica.

She may consider though..... see what happens.

Hmm maybe i could go the ute, if i had it painted and the GZE in there Confused

I dunno.
I should take all my cars and parts down and have a for sale section heheh Wink

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 22:57

YAY i got the WA hookup Razz

matty, even though ive been and had a look around, im sure theres ALOT more youve got hiding in the little nooks and crannies of "the bling garage" Wink

i also plan on making you my mechanic too Razz better i pay you than someone i dont know... right?

Ill come and have a proper look around soon enough Smile

what happened with your sisters car aswell?

Cheers Damo Very Happy

Eldar.O.

Hey dude you were posting at the same time i was, whoa.......
hahah yeah my sister just ran outta fuel Laughing but now she gone to melb so im driving it for a little while fo something different..... ask damo about the exhaust hehheheh good ol shortcut road, we seen ya parkin the fatford tonight damo Wink
Yep us again Cool

Matty

guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 08 September 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comon, if iam putting my plain mk3 in, you have to put yours in Smile

and matty you get my last pm dude?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 10 September 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guilty_19 wrote on Sat, 10 September 2005 18:02

comon.......dooit dooit

yeah damo, got the form, filled it out, and just taking pics, and should send it to you this week some time

Cheers matty for the bling blings Smile, man i was coughing all the way home with the exhaust fumes coming back into the cabin Razz

you sure it wasnt the cordia? man that thing had some serious clenliness issues!

Shes boosting now Very Happy

Eldar.O.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 10 September 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man iam surprised you actually have a working turbo
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 10 September 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Sat, 10 September 2005 21:01

guilty_19 wrote on Sat, 10 September 2005 18:02

comon.......dooit dooit

yeah damo, got the form, filled it out, and just taking pics, and should send it to you this week some time

Cheers matty for the bling blings Smile, man i was coughing all the way home with the exhaust fumes coming back into the cabin Razz

you sure it wasnt the cordia? man that thing had some serious clenliness issues!

Shes boosting now Very Happy

Eldar.O.

No worries rob, i reckon you should drive em round on ya supra for a while, until ya really get used to em, then buy em off me Wink nah just jokin man, but seriously use em ay.

Thanks for the help eldar, might have to take you on as my "offsider" at the bling garage Wink and if i need any handbrakes tested out or the how slippery my street is, i'l be sure to call you also, biggup the handbrake drift/spinout, more sideways action than a sprinter Shocked

Damo im sure you will being seeing me shortly in my new weapon of choice crankin down the ol shortcut road. I'l give you a hint its a cordia, with no exzaust Wink Hell i might even bring it to motorvation, eldar can run it in the slalom for me Laughing

If only the cordial car was red then it might be a bit more hypo Rolling Eyes

Ohhhhhhhh cant wait till the supra is back on the road.

Matty
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 10 September 2005 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matty your just jealous because teh cordial has teh lack of powah!

i apologise for my messages tonight too, i only just sobered up Embarassed apparantly LJ knows all about absinthe, the way she was talking about it (which was 100% true too!)

your street is mighty slippery though matty, although it might have been the oil leaking out of the engine Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

either way, you know you want the cordia run on the 12th of october Razz

Eldar.O.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 11 September 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh dude, you own a cordia? i really feel for you Laughing

"there there, there there"

suppose i cant talk, i own a tx3 Embarassed

ill make sure i introduce my heavily drunken self on the saturday night Smile

look foward to metting ya'll Surprised

(i suppose the ae86 could be ready, but one can only work as fast as one gets payed Sad)
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 11 September 2005 12:03 Go to previous message
EldarO wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 05:21

i apologise for my messages tonight too, i only just sobered up Embarassed apparantly LJ knows all about absinthe, the way she was talking about it (which was 100% true too!)

Eldar... absynthe is BAD!!!!! that stuff is NOT the shizzle nizzle.

Damo you will have my answer by the end of the week.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:[SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005
Next Topic:WA - The Sunday Drive, 16th October 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:47:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005587100982666 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.