Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shezza
Regular

March 2005
How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 12:33 Go to next message
I know one way you can get off. If anyone else knows any other ways post it here Very Happy

You guys know that when u get the fine they say u can have the picture too for so and so dollars (8-15 cant remember)
Well most of us think why the heck would we want the photo. The trick is if in your photo there is another car you can get off the fine. Something about light reflection or some shit. SO I say always get the picture. Wink
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or be responsible and don't speed in the first place.
i'm sure toymods does not condone speeding or getting away with speeding, on public roads.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im giving this thread 24hours before it's deleted or locked...
Very Happy
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you can manage to get your hands on the radar handbook for 'educational' reasons there are a lot of ways you can contest a speeding fine
but i say if you get caught its your own stupid fault (2 of my mates are on their 3 and 6 month suspensions now) Laughing
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is wat i do. i've had 2 speeding fines in over 4 years.
i pay it as soon as i get the bill, with bpay. then just try to forget about it. but note where u get done, so next time u go past there u know not to speed lol.
mind you i got done for 7km/h over on a sunday with next to no traffic on the road. but yeh u gotta pay them.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not condoning speeding. Simply put the govt is after revenue raising not safety. Keep in mind that this rule I have stated exists because you may be getting a fine unfairly (due to the technicality factor). It probably barely ever happens but it can dont forget
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How to get off a speeding fine

Dont speed Razz

cheers
chris
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 01:14

Dont speed Razz

cheers
chris

lol, I shoudla seen these posts coming Shocked

If you dont speed u will never have a fine to get off so why did u post here Laughing DOnt answer this question Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive safely, I avoid a p-pater in a CLAPPED OUT corona driving like a dick, i cop a speeding fine for 4k's over the limit. 160$ fine, 1 point lost, for driving safely and avoding an accident, HARDLY SEEMS FAIR TO ME!. So to allt he people that say "don't speed and you will have nothing to worry about" have a think about what your saying!

PS.no offence to the 'rona drivers but this car was a bomb!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet it'S good on the old pac tho.....

oooooooooooooooohhhhhh Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe change the thread title to be, "how to get off a speeding fine if you are incorrectly judged to be speeding"
Rolling Eyes
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 29 August 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 01:28

If you dont speed u will never have a fine to get off so why did u post here Laughing

Exactly, if your looking for a way to get off a fine the best way to do it is to not speed in the first place Very Happy

DOnt answer this question Razz

Oops, too late Razz

Quote:

I drive safely, I avoid a p-pater in a CLAPPED OUT corona driving like a dick, i cop a speeding fine for 4k's over the limit. 160$ fine, 1 point lost, for driving safely and avoding an accident, HARDLY SEEMS FAIR TO ME!. So to allt he people that say "don't speed and you will have nothing to worry about" have a think about what your saying!

PS.no offence to the 'rona drivers but this car was a bomb!

First, i said dont speed so ya dont get a fine in the first place, not so it will save you from an accident.

Second, Coronas arnt that bad, well at least I know the one your talking about isnt mine, mines still in good nick (Shit, Im starting to sound like CoronaRT142 Razz )

cheers
chris

damz
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Tue, 30 August 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I never realised there were so many cardigan-wearing propaganda-swallowers in ToyMods.
I dont speed - I drive to the road conditions. Just because there's a sign with 60 written on it, does not mean _anything_ about the conditions of the road. If it did, the RTA/Gov't would guarantee the safety of anyone who drives at or below the designated speed on a given road.
ie, if you're driving 59 in a 60 zone and something goes 'amiss' and you're injured or maimed then all costs and compensation should be paid by the Gov.
Without adding road taxes to 'cover' the costs.
They could allocate perhaps $100 million per year on that instead of using it for TV ads or paying child support to families earning over $300K per year.

By the rationales that most of you are presenting, you should all remove any non-OEM parts or accessories from your cars because if you want to avoid a defect notice it's 'easy' - just keep your car unmodified.

(I realise that standard cars are easily defected also, Im just applying the never-speed-never-caught philosophy to another facet of Public policy on our existence)
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Tue, 30 August 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Dont speed Razz

cheers
chris

If you dont speed u will never have a fine to get off so why did u post here Laughing DOnt answer this question Razz

dont make the thread in the first place
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Tue, 30 August 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 10:37

Dont speed Razz

cheers
chris

dont make the thread in the first place

Yes sir Wink Razz

Beach road is rediclous being a 60 zone. Thats why the cops love hanging out there caus it easily feels like a 70 zone. If its because of the bicycles they should chnage the speed at night time. They change speeds to 40 so why cant thye change speeds up Confused
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Tue, 30 August 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got done doing 100 along a road that is usually 100 but i had JUST passed the temporary 80 work zone sign and hadnt slowed to 80- yet, bad timing, hwy patrol got me. i wrote a nice letter, it was the best letter i had ever written, i was convinced they would let me off. they wrote back saying nup- they dont even consider letting you off if you've had your license for less than 10 years. so yeah, dont bother trying to fight it. pay it.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Tue, 30 August 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just forget about it.
i've been caught a fair few times and forgot about it.
there is a alot of ppl who fall thru the cracks and get forgotten about.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Sun, 11 September 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Little funny story which is helpful for some ppl to know ...
I was drivin our spare van, I got a fine and caus its registered to my bro who doesnt have a licence no one got the points. I had to pay the fine but the points went no where. Lol unless he gets the points when he gets his licence Razz
Doubtful though
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Sun, 11 September 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 20:33

I know one way you can get off. If anyone else knows any other ways post it here Very Happy

You guys know that when u get the fine they say u can have the picture too for so and so dollars (8-15 cant remember)
Well most of us think why the heck would we want the photo. The trick is if in your photo there is another car you can get off the fine. Something about light reflection or some shit. SO I say always get the picture. Wink

have you actually tried it or are you just going on what a mate of a mate has said?

heres the reality, they cant decide who it is? you BOTH get a fine.. welcome to the world of revenue raising. and its not even going to go your way unless you pay to take it through court..

just because you have gotten a speeding ticket and feel like you need to vent on the internet to prove something, just remember that police can use the internet too.

thread is now timebombed for termination.. 5:11:23 counting down..

shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Sun, 11 September 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea, well they know about this glitch Im sure. It happened to me. We just paid the fine at that was the end of it. In reality Im not sure who was driving but the odds are it was me Razz
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Sun, 11 September 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont get me started on the revinue raising pricks...i got a fine in the mail one day for speeding...through a speed camera....with a phone call and a letter i explained how i wasnt speeding at all and i wasnt even on the road in question on that day, they sent back a letter that pretty much said "stiff shit" so i replied with a letter and a written and signed document by my mechanic stating that i couldntve possibly been on the road that day because my car was in the work shop with no engine in it on that day..an in fact it hadn't had an engine in it for over 9 months, and it didnt have an engine ready to go into it..and the fact is...it HAD NO ENGINE IN IT surprise surprise, chances are i spent the day in question commuting on fucking busses and taxis because i had no car Shocked ...long story short i got let off...but thats RTA+police for u...they will fight tooth and nail to hit you with a fine for speeding on a road that is over 300+ ks from where you live when your car....HAS NO ENGINE IN IT Rolling Eyes ....oh..and the car was not regisetered at the time either...
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Sun, 11 September 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damz wrote on Tue, 30 August 2005 10:19

I never realised there were so many cardigan-wearing propaganda-swallowers in ToyMods.

it surprising isnt it..

Quote:

I dont speed - I drive to the road conditions. Just because there's a sign with 60 written on it, does not mean _anything_ about the conditions of the road. If it did, the RTA/Gov't would guarantee the safety of anyone who drives at or below the designated speed on a given road.
ie, if you're driving 59 in a 60 zone and something goes 'amiss' and you're injured or maimed then all costs and compensation should be paid by the Gov.
Without adding road taxes to 'cover' the costs.
They could allocate perhaps $100 million per year on that instead of using it for TV ads or paying child support to families earning over $300K per year.

TOTALLY AGREE.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Sun, 11 September 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 22:33

The trick is if in your photo there is another car you can get off the fine. Something about light reflection or some shit. SO I say always get the picture. Wink

why should somebody pay for your mishaps?

if u really wanted to get off on a ticket
wrap the fine around your dick and see how that feels W#NKER!
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 12 September 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i pay the fine and name a backpacker mate as the driver providing i am not pulled over
too hard too put points on a overseas licence
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 12 September 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Mon, 29 August 2005 22:33

if i knew a way to get out of a speeding fine i wouldnt be telling anyone else thats for sure
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 12 September 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got the picture for a laugh (first and only speeding fine) in the 1jz-mk3 I used to have. It showed the two black lines leading up to the back to car - I'd been showing off a bit with a fellow supra owner in the car and lit the tyres coming out of a carpark unfortunately going straight past the speed camera once traction bit in. 74km/h in a 60 zone. Sad thing is I backed off about that point anyway, since I don't like speeding in the city Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 12 September 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do request the photo. Not because there may be another car in it but often they can't provide it. Therefore can't fine you. Not friend of a friend or that crap. Client of work who happens to process the fines. They are entered and are "supposed" to be filed pending payment. Usually end up anywhere and in a govt dept that means no one can be fucked doing something with something they aren't responsible for.

-=DV=-

Check your points as they are processed separately. Just because they dropped it doesn't mean the RTA reinstate them. There's a case of a guy ending up in the supreme court to get points reinstated from dropped fines.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Mon, 12 September 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say my car show's mph instead of kmph

Shocked
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: How to get off a speeding fine Wed, 14 September 2005 02:12 Go to previous message
Quote:

if u really wanted to get off on a ticket
wrap the fine around your dick and see how that feels W#NKER!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

there are ways that you can get off a ticket, that is if there is a mistake made by the police or camera - i love democracy

1, no picture no ticket. this is a given since there needs to be proof of a crime, (unless you are pulled over which is different, proof bieng eye witness from a police officer)

2, heard (from a mate of a mate Smile ) that the police officer who pulls you over needs to be in FULL police uniform, (ie no police officer on his way home can pull you over, also a hat is part of the full uniform), never tryed this one, as it seems like a total wankfest

3, pay the fine by check but pay it $1 over, the rta sends you a check back for the one dollar but you dont lose the points till you cash the check,(ie never)

4, transfer the demerit points to grandpa Razz he's got no use for em as the charade only goes to 60kmph Very Happy

another thing, the good cop to bad cop ratio is about 50:50, nothing against the police but i hate people who abuse their position of authority, (mate was pulled over doing 61 in a 60 zone coz he overtook a squad car), so talk to the person who pulled you over, (when i say talk, get out of the car and shake their hand and ask em "How ya goin?")

nb: i never used any of the methods in this post, never had the need to, but if you act like a street leagal TOOL towards the police and rta they may just hit you up for everything they can...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What Car is this?
Next Topic:World NO OIL Day!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:24:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057730674743652 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.