Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Fri, 07 February 2003 01:17 Go to next message
I want to see if i can source a pair of 50mm (internal diameter)throttle bodies (2) Smile

So firstly i was wondering if anyone knows if toyota has made any, due to an easier TPS swap (i hope).

If not can anyone recomend another one i should look at.

Details of the model and engine would be much appreciated, and easy to find parts would be even better!!

ta guys.
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Fri, 07 February 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
afaik, there are 5mm steps in toyota throttle bodies, from at least 45mm up to 65mm.. i have 22RE and 4K/2TG ones at home.

Cya, Stewart
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Fri, 07 February 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5M is 48mm.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Fri, 07 February 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave, YOUR 5m has a 48mm throttle body. not one I have ever seen is anything like 48mm. like that one sent you... that was closer to 60mm ??

glen, i just went juvkyard shopping this morning. there are a few ~50mm holden/nissan ones which look nice and neat. these are the ones which i may potentially run...

cheers
ed
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Fri, 07 February 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How easy do u reckon the TPS swap will be on a holden or nissan one?

Ed, are you talking RB30 3L ones? they are 54mm internal diameter, so maybe not.

Got a rough idea on the prices of the babies?
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sat, 08 February 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have one here that is 70mm and solex stamped on the side so technically i guess that is toyota
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sat, 08 February 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I THINK the 4agze ones MAY be around 50mm, not entirely sure... I'll measure one tomorrow, oh yeah and I got a couple lying around Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sun, 09 February 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad85 wrote on Sat, 08 February 2003 12:33

i have one here that is 70mm and solex stamped on the side so technically i guess that is toyota

whats it off? any images? mounting bolt dimensions?? coolant hoses, PCV return etc? long/short?

want to sell it?

cheers
ed
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sun, 09 February 2003 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2x 50mm should still outflow the 70mm thou?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sun, 09 February 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah glen,

im just looking at options. not sold on doing twin t/b's yet Smile

cheers
ed
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sun, 09 February 2003 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry not for sale dude its on a custom plenum for a 2tg even though the plenum dosnt exactly fit at the moment due to the dizzy but we will work on that Embarassed
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sun, 09 February 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I measured the 4agze ones today and they're 50mm, and I got 2 of them Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Sun, 09 February 2003 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent Mrshin!
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Mon, 10 February 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the solex throttle body is off an Afla GTV
i can email u a pic if u want
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Are there any toyota 50mm throttle bodies? Mon, 10 February 2003 01:35 Go to previous message
i would like Smile

serotonergic@myrealbox.com

cheers
ed
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Brake upgrades for MX83
Next Topic:Help Needed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 20:45:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006986141204834 seconds