Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poombah
Regular

August 2002

icon10.gif  [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 22 August 2005 10:41 Go to next message
Toyota Tour De Hills - ~150km (from memory)

Planning a nice cruise for Supra/Soarers. Anyone with bodykits or whatever id suggest winding your suspension way up Smile. Will be a long cruise of a few choice roads. Will organise some stops along the way to take some photos.

No Drifting, Burnouts, Blasting stereos or generally being a dickhead.

Bring: Full Tank of Fuel, Roadworthy Car, UHF Radio, Good Digi Camera if you have.

Don't Bring: Car whores, Tag alongs.

Departing: 2pm - Bayswater Reserve - End of Katanning St Bayswater.

Ending at Ascot Maccas for early dinner.

Maps will be handed out on the day.

- Russ

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 02:49]

Send a private message to this user    
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 22 August 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might actually have to start to fix up my car with all these cruises coming in now Smile
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 22 August 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh heh...

I'm there
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Tue, 23 August 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice, im there..
hey ben they said no acting like a dick, do you reckon that counts anyone out of our cruise Razz

mmmm a maccas dinner sounds classy
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Tue, 23 August 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry he also said roadworthy car Wink
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Tue, 23 August 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plus i will be telling anybody who I deem unfit to participate to take a flying leap Smile

It's a cruise for people who like driving not people who like posing/showing off
Laughing
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Tue, 23 August 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your definetly known for that
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Tue, 23 August 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
telling people to take a flying leap or Posing? Razz
zombie
Occasional Poster

July 2005

Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 24 August 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stomps wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 12:15

they said no acting like a dick, do you reckon that counts anyone out of our cruise Razz

/me raises hand

yeah that would be me, but atleast I know what I'm like and hence won't even try to show up for this for that very reason.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 24 August 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAM my football windup is on that day Sad o well have fun guys
mite try for a Mk3 supra\soarer cruze late September early October
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 24 August 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm if my car is tuned and everything, expect to see me there. Very Happy
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Thu, 01 September 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget kiddies *bump* Smile
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Fri, 02 September 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill come
if everyone else does. . .

irecon with this much warning we should be able to get a pretty big crowd down.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Fri, 02 September 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah come down, me and todd are gonna measure the guards and matty's supra Smile

if its passes the measuring tape challenge we'll award him with official widebody membership.

XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Fri, 02 September 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea first time I met Todd he was pawing at mah seats...

Obsession with perfection..

I'll be there me thinks, but there is a chance that I might be in workshop for a few things.
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Sun, 04 September 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll come, but ol' smokey can stay out the back for when it has a random puff of oil smoke Smile
- Chris.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Thu, 08 September 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 week to go!
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Sat, 10 September 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
russ, you do realise that his is actually widebody Smile

and i saw today the secret Bling Garage mods today for the wildsupra..........haha

ok, settle this once and for all, line my car up with matty's and show you
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Sat, 10 September 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny you should mention that, was a bullcreek shops and saw a silver '86 ma70 na piece of crap... widebody hahah

I STAND CORRECTED, they did make wide bodies in pre '88/89 models Smile

Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck, my car just shit itself, i hell wanna go on this cruise but i having ignition issues, i posted a thread in tech, does anyone have a spare ignitor or coilpack i could troubleshoot with?? hopefully its not the computer..
cheers ppls
PS its for a 7m
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark me the 17th is this saturday!!

i dunno if i will have my guards pumped by then, ohh hang on we just realised its already widebody Rolling Eyes

Apology excepted russ Rolling Eyes thats what you were doing yeah?

Thanks rob for clearing up the slight mis understanding.
Unfortunantly a couple of the planned mods will no longer be being completed due to a time factor and reliability factor, i dont want to ruin my chance of running on the 12th.

Matty
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poombah wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 18:41

Plus i will be telling anybody who I deem unfit to participate to take a flying leap Smile

It's a cruise for people who like driving not people who like posing/showing off
Laughing

hmmm does this mean i have to raise the back of my seat forward so i dont look like im driving through morley? maybe loose some of the gold chains and have my windows either fully up or fully down?

As for the flying leap, i can arrange that myself with a wing my size Wink

Hopefully maybe see you guys there, and i'l be on my best behaviour UNLESS ANY OF YOU F%CK&RS PROVOKE ME!!!!!! Wink

Matty
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 15:15

hmmm does this mean i have to raise the back of my seat forward so i dont look like im driving through morley? maybe loose some of the gold chains and have my windows either fully up or fully down?

you need a four door so you can dodge bullets behind the B-pillar Wink

My car won't be ready.... but at least my cooler piping won't blow apart on the next cruise (fingers crossed). Nevamind....

Been spending a bit of dosh on the car cause I'm all depressed and guess what? Starting to feel better Surprised I really wanted to check out your new mods as well.. oh well
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam I have my football wind up then Sad soo wanted to go
stomp thats no good to hear man hope all goes well with it
ben wish I had the cash to spend on my supe Sad
im looking forward to the next cruze hopfully soon may even do the mk3 supra cruze again Smile
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.westnet.com.au/poombah/Battleboat_C ruise.pdf

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 13:01]

poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Mon, 12 September 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
map!

http://members.westnet.com.au/poombah/Battleboat_C ruise.pdf
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 14 September 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit, i cant come coz my car will not be running by then, (Short of a miracle) probably gonna fit a TURBO-A computer to it with MAP sensor and all the goodies..

mmmm no more air flow meter..
have a nice drive people, see yous all on the next one
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 14 September 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmm not looking good for me either, my car will hopefully be drivable by saturday arvo, but i wont have had time to get the bugs out, i dont wanna risk any drama's before im sure of what ive done.

Matty
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 14 September 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wildsupra wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 13:05

i dont wanna risk any drama's before im sure of what ive done.

Matty

Confused ... sounds interesting!

I was up for this one until I saw the weather report.
wet wet wet, showers, windy..
Ewww.. Sad
Not ideal conditions for cruising the winding roads of the hills..

We may get lucky and catch a break in the weather, hence I may grace you all with my presence..

Won't know until the day i guess.

BRing ON SummER!! Cool

Damo
TRD 83
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Wed, 14 September 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 18:09

Wildsupra wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 13:05

i dont wanna risk any drama's before im sure of what ive done.

Matty

BRing ON SummER!! Cool

Damo
TRD 83

hahaha you wont be saying that once the 7M is in your car damo, you will think its summer even when its winter at the rate they get hot Laughing
Just jokes man, done right or not mis treated they can be good engines...... i blew 3 head gaskets, wonder which category i fell into hehehe

Matty
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Thu, 15 September 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, it's going to be pissing down

if it holds up then i will be there
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Thu, 15 September 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring on the Rain I say Very Happy

poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Fri, 16 September 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomorrow - dont forget kids ! Smile
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Sat, 17 September 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cruise did not go ahead due to poor turnout (4 cars).

Hopefully next time have more people with running cars and time off and better weather so the softies dont stay at home Razz

- Russ
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: [SupraWa] Battleboat Cruise - Saturday September 17th 2005 Sat, 17 September 2005 09:38 Go to previous message
Cruise did not go ahead due to poor turnout (4 cars).

Hopefully next time have more people with running cars and time off and better weather so the softies dont stay at home Razz

- Russ
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PERTH WA. SUPRA CRUISE! 2nd Of October
Next Topic:Random OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Stuff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:05:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008336067199707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.