Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » New Leisure Suit Larry game for PS2 - Priced reduced !!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stumbles
Regular

June 2002
New Leisure Suit Larry game for PS2 - Priced reduced !! Sun, 06 February 2005 01:45 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

My bro and I imported a few copies of the new Leisure Suit Larry game for PS2 which is banned in Australia.

The plan was to sell them on Ebay but they wont allow it because :

- those that have not been released in Australia or submitted for classification to the Office of Film and Literature Classification, including internationally released versions that significantly differ from the domestic release;
- those that describe, depict, express or otherwise deal with matters of sex, drug misuse or addiction, cruelty, violence or revolting or abhorrent phenomenon in such a

etc etc it goes on and on.

Anyways, heres the info on the game :

LEISURE SUIT LARRY - MAGNA CUM LAUDE - *UNCUT*
With gorgeous students everywhere,college dweeb Larry Lovage is chasing around more than his diploma. He's trying to live up to the legend of his uncle Larry Laffer, everyones favourite polyester playboy. It's the next generation of Leisure suit Larry, with new twists on all the outrageous games and romantic entanglements which made the original such a hilarious hit !!
• Explore a real-time 3D world filled with sexy and outrageous humour.
• Meet loads of hot babes in 25 interactive locations - Check out the girls dorm, frat house and strip club.
• Prove larry's got all the right moves with a dozen games like tapper, quarters and whack-a-mole.
• Over 90,000 words of spoken dialoque - you never know what Larry will say next.
Its brand new, genuine and PAL format.

Selling for $90 each

Based in Brisbane but no dramas to post anywhere would only cost like $5.

Anyways if your interested email adrian@varicom.com.au or PM me.

Cheers.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2005 10:31]

Send a private message to this user    
Stumbles
Regular

June 2002
Re: New Leisure Suit Larry game for PS2 - Priced reduced !! Sun, 06 February 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE : a guy who was going to buy 5 copies has bailed so I/we now have more.

So if anyone is serious about getting a copy $75 + postage

First in best dressed.

again they are brand new, genuine, in orginal sealed packaging. If your into copying and all that buy a copy and go nuts then. Bought from the UK who use the same format playstation as us (PAL).
boog
Regular

April 2005
Re: New Leisure Suit Larry game for PS2 - Priced reduced !! Sat, 10 September 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so these games will play on the aus ps2 the new slimline 1 im very interested do you still have any left ????????
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: New Leisure Suit Larry game for PS2 - Priced reduced !! Tue, 13 September 2005 02:04 Go to previous message
I will take 1.

pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wrecking 85 Corona Avante
Next Topic:FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:46:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053520202636719 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.