Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event ****

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know there are doubles I'll try and sort it out

I think i screwed up at little
but alas a taste of the pics I've got.
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheStitt wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 21:16

I know there are doubles I'll try and sort it out

I think i screwed up at little
but alas a taste of the pics I've got.

doubles there is 4 of some pics rofl, any who nice pics but who owns the levin and are they on the forums just a few questions for em Very Happy
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept Mon, 12 September 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fixed up the doubleing of shots

the rolla is from CCG I'm not to sure who owns it

more shots

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9674/10027476cn.th.jpg

Good to see a Turbo JZA80 out we don't get many of these on cruises, pity its from Canberra as we won't see it that often

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/6338/10027612oe.th.jpg

A bit of Tougne Action. (spelling right I don't know).
Without seatbelts in the dickie seat the ride up the mountain was quit interesting and I'm surprised this photo and others turned out so well

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8278/10027669cx.th.jpg

The view from the top of the mountain what we came to see.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2396/10027721qr.th.jpg

A shot of a few of the cars that showed at the BBQ spot

I have a heap more photos but these seemed to be the best, I can get more up if the ppl want them
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Mon, 12 September 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like a great cruise, wasn't awake enough to be there though, and I'm amazed Finney was, we had a damn late night! God pics fellas. I'm pretty sure that JZA80 featured in CCG's writeup in Fast Fours a while ago...
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Mon, 12 September 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got no idea how i lasted the whole day after getting home at 3am from an old pac drive on saturday night.

was well worth the effort though, great to meet CCG, some very nice cars in attendance i must say.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Tue, 13 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was glad I wasnt driving I got home from the city at about 3:30 on sat mornig after a few huge nights from about wednesday on.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Wed, 14 September 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That might explain some of the strange photos I have of you hanging out the back of rods wagon Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Wed, 14 September 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah he just has a habit of hanging out of cars Rolling Eyes
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Wed, 14 September 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The CCG gang had a fantastic turn out, especially considering the bleak weather we copped on Saturday. Great venue and great company, what more could you ask for.

Only drama (why we were late) being the unbelievable incident on the way there where Dave and Sams Rolla's front wheel, lost the wheel nuts and flew off at 110Ks just south of Goulburn! Apart from scaring the crap out of them, thanks to Dave's brilliant driving the Rolla ONLY has a litle guard damage and a large 'flat spot' on the bottom of the rotor. Buy a ticket as ur lucky not to have totalled the rolla.

Thanks again to Witzl, Rod, Stitt, Jase and all the TOYMODS guys and gals as it was by far our best joint event so far. Everyone will have to keep their diaries open as we are planning another in February 06.
Cheers
Mitch
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Toymods CCG Joint Meet, BBQ & Cruise - Sunday 11 sept ** Now with PICS of event **** Thu, 15 September 2005 22:50 Go to previous message
Looking forward to the next one! Thanks to the CCG guys and witzl for organising an awesome day, and stitt for his skills on the bbq. Bec and I had a great day (even if she did need a power nap after lunch).

It was good to see such a big turnout too, the cruise up to the lookout and down to lunch make for some awesome shots. There's a few nice roads down that way, glad to get to sample some.

Enjoyed the scenic route on the way back onto the hume too...

GT
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official 'Australia biggest AE86 Weekend' Summary thread, All the pics & weird storys!
Next Topic:*** Celica Photo Shoot *** 18/9/05
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 08:58:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062570571899414 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.