Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
entropope
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Premium Car Audio Tue, 11 June 2002 07:01
I've recently upgraded my system so all the old stuff I'm no longer using has to go... soon hopefully cos I have big bills to pay! (make an offer!)

HU: Alpine TDA7567R. $1000rrp, but I'm selling with the current model S614 stacker for $500. In original box with manual
I'll cut and paste the specs of the deck at the bottom of this post

Amp: Infinity Kappa 255a. 5channel amp. 4x50wrms and 1x200wrms. Top end SQ amp, hardly used, about 10hours use in total. Shortly after getting it I got more spare cash and decided I had to go with Audison instead. I have the original box and manual. $2400rrp, I'm selling it for $1k ono.

Subs: Alpine BASS200 subs. 2 10" subs in a phat ass huge box.
They're a few years old, but haven't had much use cos I bought them and never installed them until 6months ago, so they're still very fresh, and have only been running on about 110wrms so have never been stressed.
Will consider selling the subs alone, but would prefer to sell in the box (to Perth people only cos it's a large box). These things are only 200wrms rated but they thump! They retailed at $399each.
I'm after $400 for the pair in the box. Or $170each sub.

Coaxials: Infinity Kappa 6". The cones are slightly warped from sun exposure, but the sound quality is not affected, just a little less excursion distance. $300rrp, I'm after $100ono. There is no affect on the SQ from these speakers, small loss in efficiency, but the only thing really affected is their appearance.

Specs for the deck:
BBE
AiNET
Dolby B and Dolby C noise reduction
2 4V Pre-outs
Fading (low pass) and non-fading option. (use non-fading with a amp that has low pass filter)
Sub output control
Source signal level adjust - allows you to preset volume differences when changing between tuner/cd/tape
Remote control
Loud
DX seek
RDS EON - (radio data system, enhanced other networks) This allows you to recieve a variety of information thru the tuner. You can set it to find you traffic info, particular music types, station names or find a strong transmitter that is broadcasting the same programme. You can set it to interrupt when it finds an emergency broadcast (cos they use a specific frequency), you can set it to seek out police broadcasts... not that I ever have Traffic info can be set to interrupt CD/tape play with a broadcast also. Each preset can also be set to a specific volume level. (This function feaked me out with its high techness for a long time)

30station presets with auto detect and storage
Programme Sensor - allows you to FFWD and RWD to the start of tracks on tape
Tape Track repeat
Blank skip - skips thru blank section of tape to start of next track
Mute mode
Illumination dimmer

CD tittle memory
Search on specific CD tittle (useful if you're as forgetful about what's in your stacker(s) as I am.
Plus all the usual things CD players do
Ability to fit up to 6 CDshuttles

I have the manual so you can figure out how to use all the functions

I'm in Perth but will COD anywhere... except for the sub box. Can probably find receipts for everything if necessary.
Best to contact me at entropope@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS:- Pumps and Bleed valve
Next Topic:ALPINE V12 AMP MRV 1005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 18:43:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058741569519043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.