Toymods » General Car Talk » City Streets Getting Worse

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon13.gif  City Streets Getting Worse Thu, 06 February 2003 10:58 Go to next message
anyone notice that on saturday nights (in the sydney cbd) that there are shit loads of hoons that just cant control themselves ?

im scared to even cross george street without the flashing little green man !

maybe i am getting old, but if i wanna hoon, i keep it on the quiter streets (im not perfect!!)

geez Shocked

what are the streets like in other cbd'd on sat nights ??
  Send a private message to this user    
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: City Streets Getting Worse Thu, 06 February 2003 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i remember last time i was up the rocks it was crazy!!

any specific nasho??
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Thu, 06 February 2003 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the city, you got lil hard cunts that are 14,15 and think they are all that walking around with heaps of people thinking they are better then the older people, there are also other cunts which see nice cars and go and scratch the cars like anything
then you got your crazy drivers everywhere, which drive like they don't care and no laws which nearly hit my car once.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 February 2003 11:10]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Thu, 06 February 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what nationality ?! ALL SORTS MAN !!!

anywayz, no time to look at faces when they come screaming down the street... at least im sensible.. i fang thru the city when there are no cars.. like when it is late at night.. NOT WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PPL EVERYWHERE !!

dont get me wrong.. i lurve perving on cars !! but when they rip it, its plain stoopid !

show off somewhere else wankkkkss !! Twisted Evil
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Thu, 06 February 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sum people these days have no respect at all.
what are they trying to prove? the kids that roam around in gangs probably run away if you call their mothers and the hoons give car enthusiests (i think thats how its spelt) a very bad stigma. its time for everybody to grow up and mature just a little.
Soarin
Regular

June 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sat, 08 February 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha Sydney traffic...

Traffic on George St reminds me of overseas traffic... no traffic control lol Laughing

I personally don't think that Sydney's streets are really getting worse, they're really much the same to me ever since I started to cruise the streets (i.e. got my license haha), but with the crackdown of coppers on car enthusiasts it makes it harder for us guys/girls who enjoy modded cars to take it out into the city for a drive or whatever without being pulled over for something stupid... Then you've got the idiots that do try to scratch cars etc... jealous cunts...
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sat, 08 February 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you shouldnt be crossing without the little green man anyway

*tsk* *tsk* Razz
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sat, 08 February 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its pretty hectic down there on friday n sat nights every second car is a wrx or a skyline, be nice to see a few more toys around, I was there last night, nothing much else to do around the city if your cruisin, funny how I saw 3 lebos fighting just at the bottom of oxford street all got out of there fully sick silvia with the extra large rear wing to punch and kick eachother, Id love to have seen some 1 jump in the car n drive off, thatd be a laugh. yeah all sorts of "mad cunts" around the city roads, just wana go for a cruise see the other cars that are out n thats it, but some have to take it a bit further and cause trouble.... Rolling Eyes
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sat, 08 February 2003 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they got out of 1 car and fought each other? Laughing
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sun, 09 February 2003 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep 3 lebos out of one car 2 where fighting one was sorta in the middle trying to stop it ahh u gotta laugh.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sun, 09 February 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They were prolly fighting over who gets the next drive of the stolen car...
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Sun, 09 February 2003 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leebroozlee wrote on Sun, 09 February 2003 04:36

they got out of 1 car and fought each other? Laughing

hahahaha

classic !!! and sooo true !! Laughing

this is what I'd like to see..

1) more nice cars, and people who appreciate, not envy and spoil
2) drive sensibly... a burnout here and there never hurt anyone
3) less cops !!!
4) less testoserone aka. "heroes"
5) did i mention more nice cars ?
6) more hot chicks driving theses nice cars ! Surprised

I come from the capital of Malaysia and yes, the traffic is much worse there, but the level of heroism is lower. I prefer that !
RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: City Streets Getting Worse Mon, 10 February 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I often find that doing over 40 in the main part of George street is dagerous. I was in the city last weekend helping a mate's band get some equipment to a studio for some recording. Having never been to this studio before, I was getting some pretty late 'turn here' calls from the dudes in the car. I'm in the right lane and they point out the studio on the left two hundred metres away. So I indicate and wait for someone to slow down so I can get in. Nothing. So I speed up and wait for the dude previously beside me to slow down and let me in. Still nothing. I ended up having to go around the fairly large block again so I could get into the left lane. People are really inconsiderate in the city.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: City Streets Getting Worse Mon, 10 February 2003 09:43 Go to previous message
its NOT just the city like that man... its everywhere in sydney Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CDR Media
Next Topic:Need help- Off topic- Sorry...but....Gold coast restaurants???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 19:26:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052177906036377 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.