Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Tue, 13 September 2005 09:24 Go to next message
I am selling my MR2 to get a bigger car because I am driving up to queensland in a couple of months.

The details are:

MR2 GT Turbo
106 000 kms
Black
RSR full 3 in exhaust
Lowered (Also have stock sus)
HKS pod
HKS Turbo Timer
Half leather interior

$13 000

Car is in adelaide

Looking to sell quick hence low price.

Will have pics this weekend if interest.

Ph. 0418804140 or PM
  Send a private message to this user    
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Tue, 13 September 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics!!! more details, specifically condition and history, and wether it is targa, hardtop or sunroof

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 11:01]

chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Tue, 13 September 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good condition, interior is perfect except for leather wearing a littile on wing of drivers seat and steering wheel a bit worn. Body has a few blemishes but is good otherwise. Engine runs well, never had a trouble.

I will post some pics up this weekend.
Green_s13
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Wed, 14 September 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate could you send some more details to Green_s13@hotmail.com

Cheers
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Wed, 14 September 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it hardtop, targa or sunroof, has it ever been involved in an accident, and would you be interested in trading for a '99 Camry V6 touring manual (more details can be provided)
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Wed, 14 September 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hardtop - Yes

Accident histoy - Not sure but none while I've owned it

Trade for camry - Will pass, I am probably going to buy a wrx wagon or RS liberty if I can find a good one.

Green S13, what other info do you need, let me know as I will post it on here.
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Wed, 14 September 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough, if you change ur mind, its a great tourer and surprisingly powerful
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Thu, 15 September 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shame to waste all ur time n money gettin it all fixed up to go thru regency n then sell it Sad shame man they are wild cars to drive.

Give me a buzz on my mob bout borrowin my indicators for monday

Cheers,

Calum
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Fri, 16 September 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I want to keep it but I realy need to get a bigger car for my trip. Its a bit hard putting all your gear for 10 wks in the boot of the MR2.
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Fri, 16 September 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know that feeling,i piled up the frunk, passenger footwell, and behind the seats, and i got away with a months worth of luggage, was happy with that, and i pack light, but its still no good for anything longer
Green_s13
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Sat, 17 September 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate wanted to know service history while you have had the car, i think the other guys have covered what i wanted to know do you have any pics of the car yet???
Cheers
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Sun, 18 September 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car is my seccond car, only drive on weekends. I have a sigma as the car I leave in the carpark all day. So I have clocked up not many kms and haven't had car long. Only had to drop the oil and flush coolant.

Pics will be up on monday, sorry for delay.
Matty P
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Sun, 18 September 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chadhent wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 16:13

Yeah, I want to keep it but I realy need to get a bigger car for my trip. Its a bit hard putting all your gear for 10 wks in the boot of the MR2.

Don't know your situation mate, but have you considered flying to QLD or hiring a car for the drive?

Might be cheaper than losing a heap of money on your car (plus the hassle of selling - and not having your car anymore Wink )

Just a thought ....
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Sun, 18 September 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to but I have got a summer job up there in gladstone, so flights directly there are not that cheap. Im up there for 10 wks and I wanted to have a look around a bit and wanted to bring a bit of gear up with me so seems like best solution.

If the MR2 dosent sell in time I will just have to get by with the boot space and the bit behind the seats for storage.
soara7mgte
Regular

September 2003
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Mon, 19 September 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuck on a towbar maybe and buy a cheap trailer
Green_s13
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Mon, 19 September 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you want boot space i will have my camry for sale Very Happy
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Mon, 19 September 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tried that, unfortunately he doesnt want one Sad
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Sat, 24 September 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for being late with the pics, they will be up soon
chadhent
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS - MR2 SW20 GT Turbo Sat, 01 October 2005 09:21 Go to previous message
Now with pics

Attachment: back.jpg
(Size: 81.48KB, Downloaded 93 time(s))
Attachment: front.jpg
(Size: 99.04KB, Downloaded 94 time(s))