Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Not Toyota...British steel!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Not Toyota...British steel! Sun, 11 September 2005 10:14 Go to next message
Hey all,

I have 2 1962 Morris oxfords that would make an awesome short term project or everday driver.

These cars are real head turning classics. Plenty of spares are available. Would not require much to get up to former glorly.
Everthing to have one great car and plenty of spares. There is also lots of room for upgrades if you've ever wanted to make a hotrod. Huge engine bay! Workshop manuals included.

(The first) car was restored about 10 years and was my everyday driver untill someone t-boned me in the passenger side. It has a stock 1622 cc, 4 cylinder reco'd engine, 4spd floor shift manual,newly reupholstered very comfotable interior, sony cd player and speakers, great chrome all over, good rubbers. Stainless steel sleeved brake cylinders, spots of rust- (This would be the donor car).

(The second)is an all original car with a good body, good chrome, runs well(re'coed engine), bench seats, 4 spd column shift, 4 new tyres,brakes need attention.

$1000 neg.(Including my advice!) Wink both- Located in melbourne. eddie - 0422 579 515

I've posted a pic of the particular model and will post some of the actual car later this week. Very sad to see these beasts go, but once again time, space, and cash prevent me from keepin' 'em.

Attachment: B14391.jpg
(Size: 31.02KB, Downloaded 312 time(s))
Attachment: Series%20V%20Oxford%20Rear.gif
(Size: 39.96KB, Downloaded 241 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
pizzi
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Sun, 11 September 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very unattractive, although its different! Surprised
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Sun, 11 September 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those things have some serious pimp appeal. any chance of some pics of your examples?
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Mon, 12 September 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think early 60's man. Smile There classy cars and they're a nice ride. I'll have some pics up tonite. Wink And yeah, they could be one awesome pimp mobile. If had the cash my plans would've been to lower it, drop in something with guts, and I was half thinking of chopping the pillars a bit too. Custom glass. Metallic purple spray. That'd be the plan, but yeah. Too much on the go, too little cash.
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Mon, 12 September 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a puegeot 404.quality 40 years ago.was at the metal crusher today dropping off a straight 89 mx83 cressida.make a grown man cry to see the cars going bye bye Sad
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Tue, 13 September 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, they're are similar to a peugot 404, austin cambridge, wolseley 15/60.
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Wed, 14 September 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: mor2.JPG
(Size: 36.24KB, Downloaded 60 time(s))
Attachment: mor3.JPG
(Size: 44.23KB, Downloaded 47 time(s))
Attachment: mor6.JPG
(Size: 35.20KB, Downloaded 37 time(s))

shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Wed, 14 September 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So the car here has all the good parts, there's also the other car with the good body to go with it. C'mon guys. Make some offers.
[-harto-]
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Wed, 14 September 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: Not Toyota...British steel! Thu, 15 September 2005 00:32 Go to previous message
Hooray for interest. Pm sent. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:5 SPEED SOARER HKS TURBO'S
Next Topic:F.S - AE82 Twin Cam Seca (S.A)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:23:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048980712890625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.