Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ora600
Occasional Poster

October 2004

WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Wed, 14 September 2005 16:12 Go to next message
I am looking for an older (pre 1990) model Celica,Supra or MR2 in the perth area. Preferance is for stock by will consider modified cars if the condition is OK.

The cash is waiting for the right car providing it is readworthy (preferably with Rego)

If you have what I am looking for or know of something that may suit please let me know ASAP.
  Send a private message to this user    
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Wed, 14 September 2005 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I have a 1988 celica if you're interested.
ora600
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Wed, 14 September 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You got any Pics and details that you can give me? Would like to take a look
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its stock standard with cd player and alloy wheels. Haven't got any pics yet, but its done about 250,000 kms. Interior is good, a/c & heater working. Exterior there's a few small dents here n there. Manual ST162. Any other info you'd like to know?
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, its got rego till end of the year too. Forgot to mention that.
ora600
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the info.

I guess the other things are engine details, model, colour and probably most importantly what price are you looking for?

What is the availablity of the car as well I guess and would it be possible to organise to see it? Where are you based?
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, its an ST162, red in colour and price I'm looking at about $4500 if possible or how much you would like to offer. I'm south of the river, how bout urself?
Thanks
ora600
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry probably didn't make myself clear. Is it a coupe or a liftback, ST or SX, Manual or Auto.

I'm up north near Joodalup
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh sorry, the engine model is a 3SFE, its an ST and its manual. I believe its a coupe, although i'm not sure what the difference between a coupe and a liftback is.
ora600
Occasional Poster

October 2004

Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what you looking for for her?
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Thu, 15 September 2005 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you mean what am I looking for? Don't really understand your question.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Fri, 16 September 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He's asking you how much you want for her, although you clearly stated that a few posts ago.

Coupe = 2 door with a boot.
Hatch/lift = 2 door with a hatchback.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 September 2005 02:05]

banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Fri, 16 September 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh alright, yeah well I'll mention it again then around $4500 for it.

So for a coupe there's a normal boot release like a sedan car, and for a lift/hatchback the boot opens up with the back glass panel too? If you know what i mean.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Fri, 16 September 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes
banksia
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Fri, 16 September 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just assumed all Celica's were lift/hatchbacks cos I haven't seen one with a separate boot so to speak. Thanks for clearing that up.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WTB: Celica, supra or MR2 in Perth Fri, 16 September 2005 04:56 Go to previous message
I have seen a couple of ST16x Coupes.
All the convertible ones were Coupes.

They are very few and far between.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale: 93' Toyota Soarer - Modified
Next Topic:HiAce- 1993. some mods. NOW WITH PICs, BIG!!PRICE DROP!! Offers over 8g
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 13:54:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0093340873718262 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.