Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » ACT » JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 12 August 2005 06:44 Go to next message
CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005

CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005
The Cruise, meet & BBQ event with TOYMODS for Sunday 11 September 2005 is set. So its a trip down the coast to meet up with the Sydney guys at NOWRA for a bit of a Yota chatfest and BBQ. Details are:

WHEN: Sunday - 11 September 2005
TIME: Depart Canberra 8.30am - Shell Gateway on Northbourne Ave
MEET: Approx 11:00am
WHERE: Stocklands Carpark, NOWRA. (see map link/references below)
ROUTE: Travel towards Sydney on the Hume Highway, take the Illawarra Highway Exit (just north of Sutton Forest service centre). Follow the Highway to Moss Vale, turn right at the roundabout toward Robertson. Before Robertson turn right to Fitzroy Falls/Kangaroo Valley, follow this road down the mountain, through Kangaroo Valley and onto NOWRA....nice & twisty!
COST: BBQ change for the BBQ.
This is definitely a joint BBQ effort, so no need to bring anything to eat. Of course we strongly suggest no wasting your money on Maccas and crap so that way we can support the BBQ properly. We will be towing the 'Celica Chuck Wagon' (BBQ inside) and TOYMODS are supplying the food and drink so we can charge cheap prices. Good for both clubs then eh!

DETAILS: cruise to one of Nowra's/Jervis Bay's idyllic places for a BBQ lunch (BBQing and chatting from approx 12pm thru to 2:30-3pm). From there we will cruise up to Cambewarra Mtn Lookout and then cruise down through Kangaroo Valley, say goodbuys to the TOYMODS guys then make our way to the highway.

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-20-1124 243456.jpg

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=77862&start=0&rid=980&S=61778764b852 5262b99ebfa932a5cc67

All welcome!
Cheers
Mitch & Phil

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2005 00:58]

Send a private message to this user    
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 14 August 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Fri, 12 August 2005 16:44

COST: Your own for petrol and food etc.

What? no supplied BBQ, i am shocked Shocked , no point going for a cruise down the coast when there is no BBQ Mad Laughing

if we go back to jamberoo area again i am super keen, I have been wanting to go for a cruise back there since I got my MR2 back, since last time I was stuck in that shitty slow celica Laughing
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sat, 20 August 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Hey what do you mean slow Celica! Ill have to give you a little drag in my 140RWKW Tweety just to see how fast your MR2 is big guy!

Anyway we are working out if we take our BBQ 'Chuck Trailer' or TOYMODS take their BBQ or just hit the takeaways so will work it out soon. Instead of Jamberroo we will turn off earlier and head down Kangaroo Valley and thats just a twisty as Jamberoo Road.

And Joel, yep I did hurt myself again on another CCG outing, feels like I just about tore off by toe while Boarding down the steep stuff at Blue caw....talk about black and blue, so the record is in tact for every event. You should have been there to have a laugh mate!
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sat, 20 August 2005 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Sat, 20 August 2005 23:30

Hey what do you mean slow Celica! Ill have to give you a little drag in my 140RWKW Tweety just to see how fast your MR2 is big guy!

slow celica... my mr2 is actualy faster than the celica was, well 0-100 anyway, over that the celcia bit back, You can't drag on corners mitch, thats where it counts Wink oh and I upgraded the rimage, so I have much less tyre roll now, and heaps more grip Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but mitch if we're not going to jamberoo, that means we can't go to the kiama bowls club Sad ..... and raid that chocolate machine again Laughing .
I am sure everyone who went remembered the kiama bowels club and the invasion of the old people Laughing Laughing and the sheer amount of money that went into that chocolate machine out the front Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
maguires
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats when (and if) you get more rubber for them Joel. Very Happy
The 14's look real good on it for now

Ill be in the bay that weekend, but I'm thinking ill cruse up to Nowra and meet you up there about 11am
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maguires wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 19:03

Thats when (and if) you get more rubber for them Joel. Very Happy
The 14's look real good on it for now

ohh I'll get more rubbers don't you worry, especially after that little favour I did you on the weekend Wink
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey keep it clean.....enought talk about you boys and your rubbers! You boys can go somewhere else if you want to have that sort of weekend..hahahaha.
Cheers
Mitch
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what no purple shirt for you this time around mitch? Laughing

or is that saved for the special occations when you and PE share a room with jack? Very Happy Very Happy

i should be there for bit of a gander!
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahahah Gumby....so now its getting personal eh. Oooooh youll piss off Phil and Jack again with those acusatiuons!

Now back to the matter at hand. Definately will be a BBQ affair so no need to bring anything to eat. Of course we strongly suggest no wasting your money on Maccas and crap so this way we can support the BBQ properly. Good for both clubs then.

Dont forget the Beer Oclock tomorrow night at the Ainslie Footy Club.(see other post).

Also, 'Canberra Celica Group' Stickers are now available again at the budget price of $10 each so come and get em at the Beer Oclock!
Cheers
Mitch
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 21 August 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seeyas tomorrow night

hopefully with new intercooler exhaust and air intake! Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Mon, 22 August 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 20:50

Hey keep it clean.....enought talk about you boys and your rubbers! You boys can go somewhere else if you want to have that sort of weekend..hahahaha.
Cheers
Mitch

Mitchy baby, your just jealous cause your missing out Heart Razz or are you just jealous cause i can't do it for you like Jack or Phil Confused Laughing

bout time for those stickers, I have been in need of one
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 01 September 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very funny Joel...

Looks like it should be a great turn out from the TOYMODS side so who is coming from the CCG?????
Dont forget the usual items like:
$$$ spare change for the BBQ $$$$
CB Radios
Hats
water pistols (ooops better not)
Footy
folding chair
sunnies etc etc......
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 01 September 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Raises hand* Very Happy
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 01 September 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 17:12

ooops too late Very Happy now where did I put it Laughing

Oh me look at me I'll be there Laughing , and I have my 15's on now, Heaps more grip Evil or Very Mad
maguires
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 01 September 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in, got the weekend off work Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 02 September 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I overheard Joel typing this while I was scrolling past the small penis thread arh sorry I mean the MR2 thread.......

Quote:

I'll be there with the ccg, I am the only mr2 on the run with our club, gonna have to show these boys how to take the tight mountain passes

Tsk tsk tsk No No No Sounds like someone is asking for trouble hehehe
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 02 September 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where were the mighty MR2's at the driving events last weekend? I seem to remember that it was a COROLLA that took out the honours overall? Laughing

Teasing aside, it will be good to have your MR2 at the cruise Joel, handy if someone's handbrake isn't working & they need a wheel chock Razz Wink
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 02 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Shano Razz I'll give yas a run Wink I have only recently started pushing this car to its limits.

I would have been at the events in moruya but i was *hum hum* broke Sad

TE72_Turbo wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 11:58

Teasing aside, it will be good to have your MR2 at the cruise Joel, handy if someone's handbrake isn't working & they need a wheel chock Razz Wink

hey, you know I am always happy to help Very Happy
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Mon, 05 September 2005 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Thu, 01 September 2005 17:12

Very funny Joel...

Looks like it should be a great turn out from the TOYMODS side so who is coming from the CCG?????
Dont forget the usual items like:
$$$ spare change for the BBQ $$$$
CB Radios
Hats
Footy
folding chair
sunnies etc etc......
Cheers
Mitch

Hey Mitch, Pardz and I will be there in my Supra. I put in some Cusco coilovers on to the car this weekend, so very keen to test them out on the cruise Very Happy Hopefully the weather will be as good as it has been the last two Sunday's. It will make for an awsome day!

Cheers
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Mon, 05 September 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great to hear the Supra is ready to roll Andrew. With the new susp and you wont be dissapointed with the twisty road down the Roo Valley. Just no crazy driving like what happened on the Jamberoo Road today. Small bus overturned killing 2 passengers!!!!

So Pardz, wheres the all new and improved Celica????? I was hoping for its debut on a nice cruise. How long before we get to see it hitting the road? Soon I hope.

Now dont forget to grab your CB radios guys...
Cheers
Mitch
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Mon, 05 September 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope my parts that are being sent overnight from Japan turn up in time to get the car back together for the weekend Cool
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Tue, 06 September 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Shane I sure hope you can make it as we are counting on you to show off your recent winnings at Moruya to our TOYMODS Brethren! Tell them to hurry up or I will have to hassle them...and they dont want that!

Also, I have hasd lots of Qs about CBs. I bought (and other have too) the really cheap Dick Smith 40 channell hand held twin CB set. You get two 40CH UHF hand held units, including the rechargeable batteries, desktop chargerand ear phones all for $84. Maybe pay half with a mate ans share them??? Sure makes for aheap of fun when out cruising!
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Tue, 06 September 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm well i am now going to cruise up there with you guys, but since I am on uni holidays I am gonna cruise back with toymods and head up to newcastle area, up to the coast Very Happy and bum there for a couple of days Very Happy
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Tue, 06 September 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent Joel. Now we get to see the MR2 hit the twisty bits!

So if we cruise north with you can we all crash at your place then??????? Promise we all wont eat or drink too much promise...
Now dont forget your CB....
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Tue, 06 September 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha *babyvoice* you funny mitch Laughing

yeah I just better make sure I have enough fuel to get me through the twisty bits Rolling Eyes no seriously Rolling Eyes Laughing

umm still don't own a CB Shocked I might go have a look at them this week, but dunno if I am that cashed up Crying or Very Sad
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Wed, 07 September 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully my stuff came in today (will find out at lunch time), stay up late fitting it tonight, get wheel alignment on Friday, ready for cruise on Sunday.

Lets hope the plan comes together (just like it does for the A-Team) Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Wed, 07 September 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everything came in (even some bits I didn't order Rolling Eyes ) except for two freak'n circlips which I HOPE to track down tomorrow at lunch time. I will paint and clean tonight, get circlips tomorrow, assemble tomrrow night, wheel alignment Friday. Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Wed, 07 September 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright, i'm back in, better turn up for a last cruise in the panelvan in its current configuration Very Happy

good luck with the re-assembly shane!
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 08 September 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got the last bits Cool

I have a feeling it's going to be a late one tonight Confused
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 08 September 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok Mitch, I went and bought myself a cb today. So I no longer need to borrow yours, now we can be cheeky buggers and hang shit on you for the whole trip Surprised Laughing Laughing
tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 08 September 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tricky so wanted to go and meet the lads for the first time... I even stayed up 'till heaps late getting the RA23 ready on monday, tuesday and wednesday, but alas, the boss has lowered his mighty iron fist and stated 'thou shalt not enjoy thoust day off, for I have planned a 4 day mega sale, of which you shall be an integral part' Crying or Very Sad Oh well, I'm sure all meet celica/toyota minded people on another occasion.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 09 September 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Done, working in the garage till 1am and it's getting an alignment now Very Happy

Tricky, get Mitch to ring your work pretending to be your Dad and he can tell them you are too sick to come in Wink
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 09 September 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geeezz....just cos im old and a baldy doesnt mean Im Trickys dad!!! Dont do that to the poor youngen!

Great to hear it all went well. I finished work about the same time but Id rather be working on any car than my work!
Pray for sunshine on Sundy!
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 09 September 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they reckon its gonna be raining on sunday Sad

ohh well, that means t-tops on Sad Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 09 September 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woot, car is safely back home in the garage ready for Sunday Very Happy

Quote:

they reckon its gonna be raining on sunday

Fingers crossed it's ok for the BBQ.

Quote:

ohh well, that means t-tops on

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing Joel and his male passenger friend cruising along with the T-tops off and "It's raining men" blairing out of the stereo Laughing Oh well, we've got all summer for that I spose.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 09 September 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 15:11

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing Joel and his male passenger friend cruising along with the T-tops off and "It's raining men" blairing out of the stereo Laughing Oh well, we've got all summer for that I spose.

yeah shane it looks like you can't ride wit me anymore, it was gonna be you, but you seem to have gotten you car back just in time

I was hoping with you along for the ride I could borrow that song from your collection, since I don't have it Shocked

Oh Dear Wink

does that mean you've found someone else Mad

Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 14:07]

tricky
Regular

July 2005
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Fri, 09 September 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 10:27

Tricky, get Mitch to ring your work pretending to be your Dad and he can tell them you are too sick to come in Wink

Laughing lol! That's class! Problem is, they all know I live away from home, and the boss would say "u wanna fill in for Tristan then?"... Dodgy employers Laughing
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sat, 10 September 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not liking this rain!!! Mad Crying or Very Sad

1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sat, 10 September 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the Rain will spoil it Confused
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sat, 10 September 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fingers crossed. The BoMet. said the showers will clear tomorrow at Nowra so Hope it will hold off for the BBQ so we can yap with the TOYMODS guys.
Cheers
Mitch
AE82TwinCam
Regular

May 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 11 September 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well how pissed off do I want to be. I was out late last night and seeing it rain the entire night.. I resided myself to the fact it was going to be crap weather today. Then I wake up, it's sunny, clear skies, and I've missed the departure time. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Crying or Very Sad

wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 11 September 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah for sure was an awsome day, was sunny down the coast, didn't hit the rain until we got back just outside united on the way home Very Happy

Yeah mitch, gumby, why did you guys all stop down the illawarra hiway on the way home, we kinda lost ya'll.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 11 September 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys, top cruise, still can't believe the weather!! Next time i'll have to hitch a ride with one of you......
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Sun, 11 September 2005 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not sure about mitch but kate and i decided to take a detour home via the 'gong to see her family and friends!

hehe the only thing is we decided this after getting up the pass Wink oh well more fun for me! and more fingernail marks in the "WHOLEY CRAP SLOW DOWN GUMBY!!!!!!" handle!

was a great day anyways guys! and we were both very glad we came! Very Happy
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Tue, 13 September 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had a fantastic turn out considering the bleak weather on Saturday. Great venue and great company.

Only drama being the unbelievable incident on the way there where Dave and Sam's Rolla front wheel lost the wheel nuts and flew off at 110Ks south of Goulburn! Apart from scaring the crap out of them, thanks to Dave's brilliant driving the Rolla ONLY has a litle guard damage and a large 'flat spot' on the bottom of the rotor. Buy a ticket as ur lucky not to have totalled the rolla.

Thanks again to the TOYMODS guys as it was our best joint event so far. Keep your eyes out as we are planning another in February 06.
Cheers
Mitch
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: JOINT CCG/TOYMODS CRUISE-N-MEET - Sunday - 11 September 2005 Thu, 15 September 2005 07:25 Go to previous message
Hey guys

thanks for the big turn out it well appreciated.

If you wanna check out the pics from the day click on the event in the regular cruises and events section.

catch you all in feb

Stitt
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Canberra Cruise - 18th of September
Next Topic:ppl in canberra..i need help
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:37:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010519981384277 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.