Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » KE Corolla dedicated thread.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 02 September 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 19:15

Megz................

If you are still looking for ke25 or should I say, "TE27" flares, then definatly buy the meridian motorsport ones.
They are the cheapest you will find unless you could find some moulds, and/or be bothered making some.
They are only $275 and are taken off original te27 steel items.

They require a light sand and tidy and they are ready for paint.

They actually fit ke3x/5x's as well as I found out. They look pretty good to. I recently bought some and fitted them to
my ke55, and they fit sweet!
Smile

http://www.m-msport.com.au/ToyotaPerformance.php?M enuItem=Body%20Kits_AE%2086%20Sprinter

P.S This is not a paid advert, I was just impressed with the price and quality!

can u show me a photo of these on ur car please?

thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you need these Dom??? your guards are already ridiculously large haha
I maybe getting some Superlites for mine, but i'll find out at the end of this week
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey people(to the auto-electricians mostly), well here is my problem(i own a ke25 with a 4age):
I bought a thermo fan today and before i started to put it in i needed to find a wire which came from the ignition. So i searched for one finding what i believed to be the radio or cigar lighter(the wire was loose, and i don't have a radio in my car).. I got the multi-metre out and made sure it had power just from ignition and not direct battery power either.. So once i knew it had ignition power i was about to make sure i didn't need it for something else when it hit some metal. A spark came up and i thought i mmust have blown a fuse.. So i checked the fuse panel and all looked fine with no breaks or anything.. SO i thought that was weird, so i made sure my car started, it did... BUT i had no instruments... THe dash lights are gone, petrol gauge is gone, same with temp gauge, same with battery light and oil light... But the switches for driving lights, windscreen wipers, indicators(left side is good, but right side stays on instead of flicking on and off) and horn work...
So my problem is nothing with the dash is working and i got no idea what it is.. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP...
Michael
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Michael, I had a similar thing happen to me when I plugged something into my cig lighter once and it shorted out. On that occasion it didn't blow a fuse but instead fried a wire. I lost all dash lights and fuel gauge when that went too. A short search under the dash found the wire, replaced it and all was good, damn faulty phone charger went in the bin after that Mad

In my experience with similar problems to what you are having right now I have had the following things fix it:

*Check and double check fuses (I had one that visually looked fine but it was fried).

*In these old cars sometimes a person has added an additional fuse to the wiring in the past. Check this is not the case with yours.

*Check all your earths to ensure they are clean, have good contact, and nice and tight (including the battery terminals). Sometimes a poor earth can just completely give up when a short occurs (given how many accessories have gone dead on your car this could be the case).

That's all I've got I am afraid, I'm no auto electrician, but I have always worked out my own stuff in the end Wink

Good luck and let us know how you go.

NB. there is a good post on wiring up a thermo fan using the 4AGE thermo switch that I think WITZL wrote. The 4AGE is a normally closed switch so a little different to wire than on some other cars.

ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys started to put the manual box in my car today and i have discovered i need a few more things and one which you guys might be able to help me with is a centre console for a manual ke35/55 hardtop. also does anyone have a k50 gearbox they could measure the length of for me?

cheers, lloyd
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael, have you tried the main fuses at the battery ? But yeah like what ke382tg said, double check the fuses cause at times those old 3ag fuses wont show if their blown or not, and also have a look at the earth contacts. Some else to think of that being old a connector "fused" out or a section of wire did it (gets old, gets brittle, gets too much current running through it and pop).
Urm, with your multimetre has it got a closed circuit tester ? It'll help a snit load with tracing short circuits, dodgy wiring, etc. If you don't you can bodgy one up by using an AA sized battery, a torch bulb, length of wire, 2 clips and a bit of soldering. More or less like this -

clip------bulb--------(positive side)battery---------clip

You can get something similar from autobarn etc but for it to work, the circuit your testing needs power running through it first. Where as the "diagram" i did up gets the power from the 1.5v battery.
Question - do you have a manual for the car, like a gregorys ? I'll be able to PM scans of the wiring diagrams for ya if you don't have one. It'll make life a little more easier in finding whats wrong
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 12:56

Why do you need these Dom??? your guards are already ridiculously large haha
I maybe getting some Superlites for mine, but i'll find out at the end of this week
Cheers
Michael

Mmmm, superlites. Michael you've made me green with envy Razz
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 03 September 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 22:53

hey guys started to put the manual box in my car today and i have discovered i need a few more things and one which you guys might be able to help me with is a centre console for a manual ke35/55 hardtop. also does anyone have a k50 gearbox they could measure the length of for me?

cheers, lloyd

do you need a bellhousing included in that length? so bellhousing to out put shaft?
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 04 September 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 15:25

Hey people(to the auto-electricians mostly), well here is my problem(i own a ke25 with a 4age):
I bought a thermo fan today and before i started to put it in i needed to find a wire which came from the ignition. So i searched for one finding what i believed to be the radio or cigar lighter(the wire was loose, and i don't have a radio in my car).. I got the multi-metre out and made sure it had power just from ignition and not direct battery power either.. So once i knew it had ignition power i was about to make sure i didn't need it for something else when it hit some metal. A spark came up and i thought i mmust have blown a fuse.. So i checked the fuse panel and all looked fine with no breaks or anything.. SO i thought that was weird, so i made sure my car started, it did... BUT i had no instruments... THe dash lights are gone, petrol gauge is gone, same with temp gauge, same with battery light and oil light... But the switches for driving lights, windscreen wipers, indicators(left side is good, but right side stays on instead of flicking on and off) and horn work...
So my problem is nothing with the dash is working and i got no idea what it is.. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP...
Michael

Gotta be a fuse Micheal - just have to find it! With your right side indicators, sounds like a seperate "blown bulb" issue only?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 04 September 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah i have double checked the fuses and replaced them but it still didn't help... I can't trace the wire either because there is sooo much tape and that covering all the wire under the dash... But i'll have another look at it today... Anyone else got any suggestions???
Thanks for the help to guys..
YEah i got a manual but it is confusing as hell!! I was able to trace a few of the wires but alot of them went everywhere!! Plus there is a lot of additional wwire that has been added to my car so that makes it a lot more confusing,
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 04 September 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 08:59

do you need a bellhousing included in that length? so bellhousing to out put shaft?

yeah the whole lot.

cheers
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 04 September 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone is interested in a ke20 front grill, i got one for sale:
Check here http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=79868&start=0&rid=2749&S=0def4a4e189 271d9ecfde9605fbb02a3
Cheers
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am after a 5 speed K50 'box from a KE35/55 to suit my '20. If anyone has one let me know . . Very Happy

The wreckers in Campbelltown expect me to pay $440 for one Shocked Mad . I could get a T50 with K bellhousing for around half that price!!
I just dont have the time to go hunting around Sydney at the moment, so please help! The 4 speed is driving me up the wall!
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys just wondering what a 5k-c with a blown head gasket is worth because i found one at a wrecker and the guy wanted $650 for it is this good bad or a waste of time?

cheers, lloyd
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw loyd the boxes (K50/40) have same shifter positions swap easily in ke30's as i have done a few times
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet thats what a needed to know!

cheers
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king

mate $650 for a 5k with blown hed gasket is an absolute rip off dont touch it.

SUS020 should be sprayed by this wkend Very Happy

cheers scott
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea u can buy 4ages without a BHG for less than that these days.

i dont like my gaurds and im seriosuly thinking about using a stock shell and selling mine after i do my conversion

or i could use a ke30 shell that i know the be lying around somewhere that no one knows about hehehehe
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 06 September 2005 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sing with me
I'm as happy happy as can be for i'm now the owner of a toyota body workshop manual for the TE/KE2x series Very Happy

Michael,
You still having probs with your electrics ? Have a look at the ignition switch, could have either "popped" a solder tab, fried a wire or connector.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 September 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-72-Rear-Wind ow-Venetian-Blind-Rare_W0QQitemZ4573320778QQcatego ryZ10428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 September 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw this venetian on E-bay the other day. Whats the go with the yellow! Wouldn't go with my green '20!
Might go well with Micheals '25!! Then you would need whitewalls to go with your mags!!! Laughing
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 07 September 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PMP020 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 21:12

ke30king

cheers scott

then what would one be worth?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 08 September 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 22:29

PMP020 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 21:12

ke30king

cheers scott

then what would one be worth?

No more than $100.
I have a 4k without a blown head gasket in hobart if you can be bothered coming down to pick it up. You can have it for $100
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 09 September 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i already have a 4k but i want a 5k
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 09 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why do u want a 5k? capicity doesnt always equal power. youve got much better modification options if u use a 4k block and a 3k head
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 09 September 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't piss on a 5k.......aren't they a truck motor? get a 2t at least........
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 09 September 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mainly get it for the electric dizzy but it would go in my khanacross car becaus i would still be in the under 1600 class
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 September 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a 2t would keep you under 1600 aswell
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i have fixed up the leaking water pump(well it wasn't actually the water pump) it was the outlet from the engine to the top of the radiator. so i fixed that today and it seems to be going a LOT better...
Cheers
Michael
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 September 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Michael,

How did you go with the dash problem. Did you get it sorted?
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 10 September 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i haven't really had a chance to look at it fully.. But i have noticed that they do have power, just it is lacking... The fuel guage goes up when there is quite a bit of petrol in there but doesn't get all the way up to where it should be... And the lights for the guages goes off when you put the handbrake on or you put it in reverse...
Cheers
Michael
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 11 September 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas

SUS020 is sprayed n engines back in.
heres a sneak peek for u all
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5420/dscf00322sz.jpg
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3079/dscf00214ly.jpg

should be all back 2gether and running by next weekend.

cheers scott

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 11 September 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking good Scott... You'll have to take some pics of when it is in action Wink ... I reckon my car would go pretty well against it haha Rolling Eyes ...
Cheers
Michael
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 11 September 2005 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks excellent Scott.

You are putting walls and venitians in this beast for the burnouts too???? Smoke em Grandpa!
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 12 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will have walls, venetian and a granny visor. Very Happy

its gona be SUSS as hence SUS020.

wel i best be going out n bolting more things back on.

cheers scott
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 12 September 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Currently changing my alternator. What a bitch! I cant get the stone guard comletely off cause its kinda rust welded itself on and the bolts wont come out. On top of that the long bolt is completely encrusted in oxide and the wreckers just supplied me with the wrong alternator. Mad
[/rant]
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 12 September 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All good now just about to test drive. Managed to source the correct alternator and get half the stone guard off. Used a center punch to knock the crusty long bolt out and then attacked it with as many rust eating chemicals I could find. Went back together reasonabley piss after cleaning and filling the thread on the long bolt. Very Happy
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Mon, 12 September 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my hardtop now has a 2" zorst and it sounds phat but i need extracters

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 11:47]

muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 13 September 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Fri, 02 September 2005 19:31

muaythaiman wrote on Wed, 31 August 2005 19:15

Megz................

If you are still looking for ke25 or should I say, "TE27" flares, then definatly buy the meridian motorsport ones.
They are the cheapest you will find unless you could find some moulds, and/or be bothered making some.
They are only $275 and are taken off original te27 steel items.

They require a light sand and tidy and they are ready for paint.

They actually fit ke3x/5x's as well as I found out. They look pretty good to. I recently bought some and fitted them to
my ke55, and they fit sweet!
Smile

http://www.m-msport.com.au/ToyotaPerformance.php?M enuItem=Body%20Kits_AE%2086%20Sprinter

P.S This is not a paid advert, I was just impressed with the price and quality!

can u show me a photo of these on ur car please?

thanks

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9027/dsc00365re.jpg
There ya go champ.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 13 September 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will be all finished by end of this wkend running and full interior
except for exhaust which comes in 2 wks.

its looking very very sexy at the moment with the bonnett on its sleeper as. will be streetable with some suspension upgrades n quieter exhaust.

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8906/dscf00161jn.th.jpg
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8900/dscf00099jk.th.jpg

cheers scott
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 13 September 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCKING HOT!!! Both of them... I may have to purchase me some of those!! Well i have got both the electrical and leaking problem under control.. And it seems to be going the best it ever has!!
Hey did you have to cut the guards at all, or do you bolt them on and thats it?
Cheers
Michael
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 13 September 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also what type of wheels? and what are they're dimensions?
Cheers
Michael
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Tue, 13 September 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that these ones
http://www.m-msport.com.au/ToyotaPerformance.php?M enuItem=Body%20Kits_AE%2086%20Sprinter&ProdCel l=7
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 14 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

fuck my flares

im buying those!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Wed, 14 September 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 19:30

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9027/dsc00365re.jpg
There ya go champ.

Dude, your car has given me a woody Razz
1ZZFEWagon
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 15 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im buying those flares too!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

dudes...I freakin reverse into a pole at work yesterday and my front right hand guard is now stuffed... Sad

my question to the KE crew is ....will other KE guard fits into KE55???

what model KE?

Thanks dudes

i just scored a king spring to lowered it and a beautiful set of cheviot 13x7 rims and this happened Sad Sad Sad
cjg_6
Occasional Poster

July 2005
    -
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 15 September 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked
they are some niiiiiice rollas but i'm not a big fan of those flairs...
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 15 September 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, but they are a necessity not for looks! Everything I've done to the car has been to make it work, with no asthetic thought at all.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 15 September 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1ZZFEWagon wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 11:43

Im buying those flares too!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

dudes...I freakin reverse into a pole at work yesterday and my front right hand guard is now stuffed... Sad

my question to the KE crew is ....will other KE guard fits into KE55???

what model KE?

Thanks dudes

i just scored a king spring to lowered it and a beautiful set of cheviot 13x7 rims and this happened Sad Sad Sad

ke3x

oh and im getting those flares too!!!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 15 September 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if everyones going to get them then fuck it i dont wana look like a clone i dont want them anymore!
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Thu, 15 September 2005 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 16 September 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want the proper te37 flares because they is teh hot
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Fri, 16 September 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I looked for two years for te37s. If you can find some goodluck. Had to settle for the te27s.
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 17 September 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys just gona chuck my 55 up on here haha

Name: Anastasios
KE Rolla: KE55 Sedan
Engine: Standard 4k
Mods: Removed front bumper, sprayed radiator chrome Evil or Very Mad, remade parcel tray in mdf and re trimmed with 2 6in jbl, 12in jbl sub, amp, 6in in front doors, pionneer deck, tacho, lol seat cuvas!! woot, when u get 2 in the back its lowered does that count lol
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/anastasios/ lolmodded.jpg
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 17 September 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found some!!!
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 17 September 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome Anastasios,

Your '55 looks neat as! Personally, I think it would look hot if the front bar was put back on and lower it (without the people in the back!) to make an ultra cool ride

Straight as, and good colour Cool I like it Smile
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sat, 17 September 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 19:44

i found some!!!

How much? moulds or flares? Only thing is now you'll have to buy those wheels off me to actually fill the flares out! Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 11:23]

Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 18 September 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey does anybody have any wheels for sale for my 55 im trying to find sumthing nice http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/anastasios/ rearshot.jpg
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 18 September 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6 flares for 250 American including postage and yeah i would have to consider buying them wheels or a wider diff!

cheers, lloyd
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: KE Corolla dedicated thread. Sun, 18 September 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
have a geez at this rolla heads

from this
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4383/dscf00210na.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/8173/dscf00265gz.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/6503/dscf00034qr.jpg

to this
http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/8/dscf00267tg.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2946/dscf00158ja.th.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3954/dscf00191gx.th.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2236/dscf00280tx.th.jpg

ill have a full write up soon in members rides.
cheers scott
Pages (22): [ «  <  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:anyone in perth got some decent powered 7ms
Next Topic:starlet GT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:17:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011775970458984 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.