Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 17 July 2005 09:03 Go to next message
Hey people..
Its time to get organised for Motorvation next year.. and I know we got a few nice Old Skool cars around Perth.. So I've decided to take on the task of organising the OST crew to get down there.

The 20th Annual Motorvation 2006 will be held the weekend of 14th & 15th January 2006.
Basic cost to enter your car for Motorvation is $60 (early bird fee) - this includes 2 days entry for 2 people and a free entrant t-shirt.
Early bird entry closes by 28 October 2005.
There's entry forms to be filled in for every car thats gonna enter and 3 photo's of the car are needed (1 exterior, 1 interior & 1 engine bay). I guess this is to stop complete stocko's stealing the spot of a modified car. Also for judging if the car is Top 60 worthy etc..

I'm getting interest at the moment - but obviously action will be taken in the next few weeks for those serious about entering including monies collected, pictures done etc etc.. so we can get the early bird spots and also guarentee OST car club a spot at Motorvation '06.

For those who haven't entered before - it puts a totally different spin on the whole event, taking part, cruising, sound off and all the action from start to finish..

[TRD 83] will be there.. who else will be joining me?? Cool

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
  Send a private message to this user    
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 18 July 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stockos are fine at mv...to an extent...its to stop people bringing absolute bunky's in and setting them alight in the kwinana bush after they're done Razz

mv, is the best fun of the year...i only remember saturday till about 5pm...rest is just a hazy blurr Very Happy

wish my car would be ready...ohwell...bring on mv07 baby Very Happy
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 18 July 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can my car attend??? I was planning of entering anyway next year but I would prefure to be with OST!

http://www.pedalcarshop.com/stampsteel/1.jpg
http://www.pedalcarshop.com/stampsteel/2.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 15:02]

mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 18 July 2005 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooooh 20v seca...very nice Shocked
ntyce
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 19 July 2005 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://gallery.duncraig.net/albums/autosalon05-cars/050709_120.jpg

can i come?
20VBTSECA
Regular

May 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 19 July 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no way your cars shit!

lol na just jokn! Very Happy thats georgous! love the decal down the side, is that the same decal as whats on the evo on 2fast2furious
ntyce
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 19 July 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at first i got a design from a web site, then after i got them made i realised they got the idea from the evo from the movie Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 20 July 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All of the above cars pictured are welcome to join OldSkool Toys at Motorvation '06. Very Happy
Any one else wanna join the OST crew at motorvation - advise here, or send me a PM.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 23 July 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can a 1JZ powered MZ20 come?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/df206634.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/mmm_onejay/soarer2.jpg
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 24 July 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man - your car is aiight.. Very Happy

PM sent..

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 27 July 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Early days and half a dozen cars confirmed.. Smile

I'm sure there are others tho.. Please contact me ASAP if you are keen so I can send you a entry form.
mz21_shiznac - PM received.. thanks

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 31 July 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P/M is on its way Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 31 July 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you please send me an entry form so i can have a read through

thanks
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sun, 31 July 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If a certain someone helps me fix my front bar and rear qtr then i will tag alond Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 01 August 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 - what would you like to know? I'll be happy to answer any queries to the best of my knowledge.

Ross - PM replied.. cheers

Rob - get it done! Smile

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 02 August 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Damo, recieved the entrant form will get it done and organised and send it back up to you. Still deciding whether to enter in the burnout comp though... I've entered in the go - whoa and slalom so far.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 03 August 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Adam..

and *nudge* to everyone else who's interested.. send me your details!

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 08 August 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 14:23

and *nudge* to everyone else who's interested.. send me your details!

Rolling Eyes
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 09 August 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah - no crazy layout as yet..
Just a tent and our cars for now. maybe we can plan something when we all get there to set up.

Thanks for the interest guys! Cool

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 23 August 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*nudge*
got a small crew thus far.. looking for more! Smile

Damo
[TRD 83]
OST Event Organiser
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 05 September 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok damo........going to bite the bullet and enter this

i need some bling 18's or 17's for the weekend, so if anyone wants to lend some for some liquid money give us a pm

will get the money to you shortly bro
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 05 September 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good on ya Rob!..
couldn't have OST there with out the OST Co-founder! Wink

Plus - if you're gonna go to Motorvation for the weekend, may as well pay an extra $10 and enter your car! Smile

Still waiting on entry from Matty and Lauz *hint hint guys*.. but I know matty used to have a spare set of 18's

Rob - I'll drop you a PM re: info needed.

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
sidewayz1
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 05 September 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm coming... but as a spectator... wonder if they'll let the speedway car enter...
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 06 September 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've sent quite a few entry forms out now, but have had very few back..
can people basically get them back to me asap so I get an idea of how many cars we are gonna have so I can plan out display layout etc etc..

And anyone who is thinking of entering - please get on to me soon with the deadline approaching next month

Thanks
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 06 September 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 16:40

good on ya Rob!..
couldn't have OST there with out the OST Co-founder! Wink

Plus - if you're gonna go to Motorvation for the weekend, may as well pay an extra $10 and enter your car! Smile

Still waiting on entry from Matty and Lauz *hint hint guys*.. but I know matty used to have a spare set of 18's

Rob - I'll drop you a PM re: info needed.

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

i dont think theres anything that matty doesnt have man lol

im not after a turbo car as yet, the sig is just to piss people off Smile

im just looking at getting a clean, rwd, manual and efi car.

shouldnt be too hard Smile

either way, if i get a car i beleive is worth entering i shall PM you, ill be there for sure anyway (even if it is as a spec), gotta take some pics Razz

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 09 September 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Motorvation includes Dyno comp.. also driving events such as Go to Whoa and Slalom .. you could prolly give that a crack in your beasty.. but alas, no 1/4 mile drags.
Well as long as you are down there to support us anyway, cos I'm assuming/hoping Lozza will join us.

(matty - I saw you take the shortcut road, could only assume it was you in one of your many cars! hehe)

Rob - did you receive your entry form in the mail??

Damo
TRD 83
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 09 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Damo, I have already put the idea to Wayno, he got his car back from the paint shop this week and is gettin his dash trim done soon. Dunno yet if ozcelica has a team for MV'06... thats all i'm waiting to hear on, if theres not enuff interest i'm in with the OST boiz.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 10 September 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comon.......dooit dooit

yeah damo, got the form, filled it out, and just taking pics, and should send it to you this week some time

Cheers matty for the bling blings Smile, man i was coughing all the way home with the exhaust fumes coming back into the cabin Razz
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Sat, 10 September 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 14:29

Motorvation includes Dyno comp.. also driving events such as Go to Whoa and Slalom .. you could prolly give that a crack in your beasty.. but alas, no 1/4 mile drags.
Well as long as you are down there to support us anyway, cos I'm assuming/hoping Lozza will join us.
Damo
TRD 83

Hey damo we have been thinking about motorvation and we wondering if maybe you would like to jump the fence and come join the crowd in "The Bling Garage" section at motorvation. Im assuming OST wont have the huge numbers we will be expecting in our display Laughing and thats just our own carz Rolling Eyes

P.S. no sprinters allowed ELDAR!!!!! unless they have cordia engines!!! Very Happy

Matty
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 12 September 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SleekHer wrote on Fri, 09 September 2005 21:41

Hey Damo, I have already put the idea to Wayno, he got his car back from the paint shop this week and is gettin his dash trim done soon. Dunno yet if ozcelica has a team for MV'06... thats all i'm waiting to hear on, if theres not enuff interest i'm in with the OST boiz.

ok Loz..
well hopefully we can at least organise OzCelica to be near OST, therefore ensuring twice the love at the Motorvation camp. Smile

You got a few more weeks before the early deadline - so holla back girl when you know..

Cheers
Damo
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Mon, 12 September 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damo - you should be expecting something in the mail Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 13 September 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY.. Mail!! Very Happy
It will be the highlight of my day!

Anyone else sending me mail in the near future?

Damo
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 13 September 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LJ.. look forward to your response.. If I don't hear from you by the end of the week, I'll start bugging you again Razz

At the moment I'm thinking a tent/marque thingo for the OST display with the old skool flavour surrounding us. It will depenend where the Motorplex puts us.. thats why I need to get all the entries in asap *hint everyone hint* .. sorry about the nagging Embarassed

Matty - Cordia? interesting.. I'll have to come past the Bling Garage and check it out. Sounds like a bit of Mad Matty customising going on there too ?? Razz woot!

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 13 September 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo, i am currently in negotiations about a certain "Bling Spec" White TA22, looks like i wont be getting a new car at all, OLD SKOOL Razz

Although i have doubts whether it'll be ready in time Sad

i MIGHT be able to squeeze it in as a late entry...

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Tue, 13 September 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 12:23

YAY.. Mail!! Very Happy
It will be the highlight of my day!

Anyone else sending me mail in the near future?

Damo

let me check my list of recipients............... nope sorry damo you wont be recieving any mail containing white powder this month.

As for the cordia mate, i was caught in a moment of weekness, hadnt bought a car for at least a month, we were getting desperate for a purchase, this came up at the right price and then dang some how it ends up at our crib. Only non toyota we own, and to be honest its a discrace man. Promise it wont happen again!!

Matty
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 14 September 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 13:10

Damo, i am currently in negotiations about a certain "Bling Spec" White TA22, looks like i wont be getting a new car at all, OLD SKOOL Razz

Eldar.O.

WooT! .. Old Skool is the way to go man. Smile
It will just be good to see you at some of our events participating.
Gimme a yell if you need a hand with getting the TA22 up to spec - otherwise, I'm sure the Bling Garage will also be helpful Very Happy

oh and --> Laughing Laughing Laughing at Matty

Damo
TRD 83
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 14 September 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 10:46

EldarO wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 13:10

Eldar.O.

WooT! .. Old Skool is the way to go man. Smile
It will just be good to see you at some of our events participating.
Gimme a yell if you need a hand with getting the TA22 up to spec - otherwise, I'm sure the Bling Garage will also be helpful Very Happy

oh and --> Laughing Laughing Laughing at Matty

Damo
TRD 83

dont worry damo the bling garage will endeavour to get eldar a sexy looking beast for entry in motorvation, any way you are going to need something to park next to the sexy looking misfit, wouldnt wanna have a lonely celica there by itself Wink Wink
im quietly confident you may get a surprise soon damo Cool
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 14 September 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What suprise then eh eh??
someone gonna give me another car ??
Matty - you've got a few spares eh? Razz

XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Wed, 14 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys I'll see you there. Are you guys gonna camp there?

oh and can someone clear up a few things.

What are the following events (sorry for being such a noob).

Go Whoa
Slalom

and what happens with the sound off? Highest db?

Cheers..

guess I better go and paint my cam covers Wink
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 18:32

hey guys I'll see you there. Are you guys gonna camp there?

oh and can someone clear up a few things.

What are the following events (sorry for being such a noob).

Go Whoa
Slalom

and what happens with the sound off? Highest db?

Cheers..

guess I better go and paint my cam covers Wink

Ben - dropped your entry form in the mailbox yesterday, obviously you got it ok. I see the Mk2 is up on ramps! Good to see some progress there! Smile

I'll be happy to answer your queries..

- Camping: Hell no.. Gets pretty derro at night. A lot of beer drinking and crazy yobbo's.. well so I heard. I'd rather spend the night in the quiet and comfort of my own bed. I guess this option is more for guys that are ultra paraniod about leaving their cars at the complex without being there. Tho there is usually security patrols on the grounds to keep an eye on things

- Go to Whoa: As the name suggests, its a driving event designed to test the acceleration (Go) and braking (Whoa) of your vehicle. The quickest time from point A to point B, stationery to stationery.

- Slalom: Many of you have probably seen this before, just not known the official name for it. Once again, quickest time from point A to point B, but you have to weave in and out through witches hats.

Note: There is no individual classes in the above events, its mini's vs V8's vs rotaries vs turbo supra's.

- Sound Off: Yes, its based on SPL. However, this does have classes - depending on the size and quantity of sub woofers installed. I hear there is a sound off happening at Alberts Myaree this Sunday (18th Sep) if you wanna have a look and get an idea of a sound off comp. I may take my Supra down and give it a go.

The events mentioned above don't cost any extra to enter.. so may as well give them a go hey! Smile

Hope this answers some queries. and hope my answers made sense! Razz

now - go paint those cam covers!! hehe

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Orginiser
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iam entering the gotowhoa and slalom events..........should be amusing to say the least Razz

iam definetly not camping after some stories i heard last year about flying bear bottles Shocked.........think i will just go home then return in the morning, less shit to bring
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the car's ready in time, and i do enter, i shall not camp either, id rather spend a bit more in fuel and be safe in my own house..

oh, and Damo, if you want to go have a look around Matty's, i suggest you bring some crappy clothes, who knows what he'll get you to help with Razz

(just kidding matty! Razz)

Eldar.O.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Iv'e decided that I will be camping. A bit of beer never hurt anyone Cool.

I'm there for a blokes weekend, beer, chicks and cars Wink.
Purple Monkey
Regular

April 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No camping for me

Me and my mates have some low rider push bikes we could bring to put around the cars. there very old skool Smile and we could put some toyota badges on them too Very Happy. Might look ok
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to all those who arent camping over...SOFT!!! Shocked
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Thu, 15 September 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell, i can bring an R/C Nitro Stadium truck if you guys want, its pretty much bullet proof, as it has survived hitting trees, walls, ditches, dropoffs, jumps etc.

i could cover it in badges too, although id have to get some more, someones got all the ones i had... Confused

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purple Monkey wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 18:39

No camping for me

Me and my mates have some low rider push bikes we could bring to put around the cars. there very old skool Smile and we could put some toyota badges on them too Very Happy. Might look ok

Ross.. the Old Skool lowrider bikes are friggin awesome.. yeah - that could be an idea to put them on display. Once again tho, depends if you trust leaving them there over night? or if you have somewhere secure you can leave them. But I'll certainly keep that idea in mind.

Damo
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awwww... you guys not camping?

If your worried about safety, I'll look after ya Wink

come on... do it

do it..

I'm down for it, who else?
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be camping!!!
Dont want any falcadore hoons messing my car more than it already is...
does anyone know a good car detailer, pref with cut and buff gear??
Also are we going with any particular scheme? coloured sheets under cars etc, etc. stupid fluff near wheels to pretend we doing burnout.....
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
_ShadowZ wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 12:24

I'll be camping!!!
Dont want any falcadore hoons messing my car more than it already is...
does anyone know a good car detailer, pref with cut and buff gear??
Also are we going with any particular scheme? coloured sheets under cars etc, etc. stupid fluff near wheels to pretend we doing burnout.....

ummmm, no

i like the lowrider bikes around, and having seen some of them (think) i welcome them to our stand.

as for the detailer........pft, do it yourself man, just take a day on sunday to do it, get all the shit from supercheap and have a crack.....i used to be a detailer myself, it's not hard
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
icon8.gif  Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't worry about those softies.. tsk tsk South of the River..

I was thinking of a Marquee and tents really close to my car, and cranking tunes for the whole event.

Mmmm does anyone have some Police tape? if not we can always make a barrier with Danger tape.

Anyone got a wading pool?
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offense Wink if your south of the river Rolling Eyes
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need danger tape to put around misfit, people will have convulsions when they see it Surprised

lets dig out a moat around the stand Laughing

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 13:17

no offense Wink if your south of the river Rolling Eyes

dood - you're south of the river! Razz hehe
SOR rocks!
but lets not get into that debate at the moment...

I'm thinking of a big tent thingo with the cars around and therefore something undercover where we can all chillax.
Anyone have a big tent thingo? Or shall I purchase one?

As for the individual car displays - thats up to you. If mr _ShadowZ wants bedsheets and fluffy stuff around his car, thats up to him to organise. Personally, I'm just going with the park and show off approach.. nothing fancy.

I can also provide DJ services by way of me and John if people want that.. it will depend on the general consensus

ps. _ShadowZ.. if you are gonna enter with us I'll need your entry form back some time in the near future too.. Cheers

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
_ShadowZ
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ is a good idea, I got caution tape prob enough to go round a car once, I dont need it so if thats useful i'll bring it. i'll just do the park and show, since that seems to be the general consensus. If anyone has some ideas of how to dress my car up a bit, please pm me, as it is mostly engine conversion and not much else ATM.
\\\Damo, I can bring you the form at any time. today or tonight (friday) would prob be best for me. working all weekend. Do the pics need to be any particular quality of print or will colour printer be fine??
\\\guilty_19, what stuff do you get to do detail job?
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dean.. umm.. unfortunately tonight I'm all over the place.. but if weeknights is better for you, then you can come around some time next week will be fine.
and I'm pretty sure the quality of pics doesn't have to be too fancy - printed from ya colour printer will be fine.

cheers! Smile

Damo
Torana TT
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey

would like to know if i would be able to enter my soarer if i did a little bit of work to it. I own the purple GZ10, that matt with the hair and lozza used to own, only interested in putting it in, cuz i have really seen any others on the road.

tals
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHA go the mote!!! Seriously.. Motorvation is just not Motorvation if you don't camp... its not designed for sleeping.. its designed for havin a good time wit some bangin tunes, awesome cars a few drinks and showing off in the mean time.

Camping is ALL GOOD

P.S If ya'll scared, I'll protect you Razz

Damo.... not long now, the answers are coming....... (insert scary type music here)
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, you might make me change my mind, i would have to see a display of your ass-kickingness though...

although if your camping, im sure Matty will too?

he can protect me, we'll just surround the whole OST crew with all your cars, the lux, the cordia, the ta22's, mattys sisters celica, the wildsupra, the ma61, your grp a GT4 etc. Razz

Eldar.O.
Wildsupra
Regular

October 2003
Re: OldSkool Toys @ Motorvation '06 Fri, 16 September 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DAMO mate i think you need to reconsider the whole camping thing, personally i fu&n hate camping, but the motorvation camping isnt like gay ass real camping in the bush, its more like a sleepover where i can secretly swap outta my sleeping bag into yours without any1 knowing. Ohh Shit im dreaming out loud again Wink
Nah seriously damo you need to rethink the camping idea, im sure you would like it, me and loz did it last year and except for the killer headache from sleeping in the car the first night (which we wont do ever again!!!) its pretty good ay, we had the XBOX set up and was crankin need fo speed n stuff man.
As fo all you other ladies!! you need to rethink aswell, why not have a mass OST party, THE TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!!

Matty
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Proposed track day at Wannaroo
Next Topic:Final get together for Wagonist
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:31:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078170299530029 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.