Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
icon5.gif  Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 05:24 Go to next message

ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX?[ 39 vote(s) ]
1.Celica ST162 SX 26 / 67%
2.Corolla AE92 SX 13 / 33%

Hello everyone! Smile

I'm having difficulty trying to decide what car I should buy. So this website seemed like a great place to ask the question. Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX?

Information on my situation: I am a 17 year old who is looking to buy his first car. Therefore I'm on a low budget, so I need something that won't end up costing me a bomb if something goes wrong, low running costs. Both cars cost around the same to buy. I'm looking at long term ownership of one of these vehicles.

A little information about the cars:
Toyota Celica ST162 SX: http://www.drive.com.au/buy/market_value/car_detai ls.asp?nvic=K94&make=TOYOTA&model=CELICA&a mp;series=SX&year=1988&body=2D+LIFTBACK
Toyota Corolla AE92 SX: http://www.drive.com.au/buy/market_value/car_detai ls.asp?nvic=UC4&make=TOYOTA&model=COROLLA& amp;series=SX&year=1991&body=5D+HATCHBACK

So... what car do you people believe is the better buy, cheaper to run, better performer, and/or better all round car? Yes the AE92 is not as old as the ST162, but the ST162 has got cool awards like the Australian sports car of the year award for 1988. What are the cons and plus's of each car?

Can you people help me out? ^_^

Send a private message to this user    
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i belive the celica is probably better option. has a good sleek style to it, and with basic mods it performs quite well. fuel wise get about 400 - 500k's out of a full tank. cost's about 40 - 50 bucks to fill up completely.
repair wise. well i've just fucked my engine and its cost me about 800 - 900 to fix (technically buy a new one). not really sure witch one will perform better out of the 2, i think the corrolla goes harder i'm not sure.
also with the celica check what kind of engine it has in it. 3S-GE or 3S-FE. 3s-ge revs higher and goes alot harder then the 3S-FE witch is more of an economy engine rather then performance.
other things to watch out for with the celica when you buy it is....
* syncro rings in gear box's (second and fourth i think) wear easyily, and will leave you with a nice *CRUNCH* when you change gears

*rust around the sun roof i've heard can sometimes be a problem (mine is ok but)

* power steering pump i think is often a known source of a good oil leek (mine has this problem)

rego wise. i'm pretty sure you have to throw in an extra 200 bucks i think for rego/insurance due to the fact its considered a 2 door coupe/sports car.

i really have no idea about the corolla but theres some stuff to think about with the celica. personally i love my celica just the style and look and feel of it make it to be a really nice car

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9698/car12df.jpg

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/5446/car20al.jpg

i paid $3500 for mine and it had done 178,000k's, extrators, exhaust, resprayed (a month before i bought it) new clutch, etc

and if you save up your pennies long enough with your celica you could eventually drop a 3S-GTE in it (turbo) witch will cost about 3000 - 5000, but i've been told its pretty easy and really worth it.

but its all up to you and what you wanna do with YOUR car

my 2 bob
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think there was a massive thread on this a while ago, if you do a quick search you might find it. I think it was started by trd-162 maybe?
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get an SX rolla hatch
looks sweet with set of rims and low..

and goes pretty good for what it is

deffinately the rolla!
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 16:19

I think there was a massive thread on this a while ago, if you do a quick search you might find it. I think it was started by trd-162 maybe?

Is this it? ---> http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=38180&prevloaded=1&rid=10400&S=ddcf1 3d0da6bcbea61ac9fcb323041c3&rev=&reveal=&a mp;start=0&count=60

Thanks everyone for your input so far. Very Happy
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah thats not the right one...i think...i'm pretty sure i know the one you are talking aboot though

this is it

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=77395&rid=11511&S=aadd863b9a1f9140c197aa a122fec56b&pl_view=&start=0#msg_726900

[Updated on: Sat, 03 September 2005 09:36]

killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 03 September 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks havabeer. Wink
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sun, 04 September 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks everyone for your help. Smile

I have now gained much more liking for the Celica ST162 SX over the Corolla.
laaag
Regular

June 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sun, 04 September 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont you buy an ae82 seca and put
some love and $$$ into it?
just like me Laughing Laughing
i love my twinky an wouldnt trade it for
the celica or the ae92 Razz
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sun, 04 September 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
laaag wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 14:53

why dont you buy an ae82 seca and put
some love and $$$ into it?
just like me Laughing Laughing
i love my twinky an wouldnt trade it for
the celica or the ae92 Razz

LOL. Silly louis. Laughing
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sun, 04 September 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having owned both cars i'd say just drive the 2 and see which one catches your attention. they both have thier own advantages over eachother, but at the end of the day buy what feels right.

personally i've preferred the corolla, but the later model 162's are very nice. if you can try and find a white lightening. the front seats are just awesome
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sun, 04 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I Agree with finny,

i own a beat up 184 so im a little different but i love my celica, goes hard, sounds nice, confoy to drive, and all around good looking car however its not the best car for say...having all your mates in and driving around doing shit in, if you want a sporty car go get yourself a celica, if you want something that you can transport everyone around in and such get your rolla, its all personal prefference Very Happy
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Tue, 06 September 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys for all your feed back... I think what is more suited to me is a ST162 SX. Smile
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 07 September 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Take it from me - Celica's are crap Razz I got three of them, all dead - hehehe

Just a word of warning regarding ST162s and all first gen 3S-GE/GTE engined cars -> as much as I like them, the engine does *not* (repeat : does *not*) take a beating very well. They are good engines for the track/circuit/rally - but crap on the road. Big end bearings really piss me off.

note : all these problems were (to an extent, except for oil surge issues) fixed with the second generation of 3S engine.

Personally - with petrol being at the ridiculous price that it is - I'd go for the smaller, more practical AE92 if I had the choice.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 07 September 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh boy, This was me in january 2004....

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=26580&rid=3960&S=9f1e5b1ff8d342e1355b105 9de5821c8&pl_view=&start=0#msg_229334

I Liked the Corolla SX due to the 4age Upgradability (aftermarket parts are easier to find) but the celica SX aftermarket parts can be just as easily found if u keep a lookout...

I always found the st162 to be a completely different car to drive than a Corolla. I hop in dads ae92 CS sedan for a comparision, The driving position is a lot more aggressive, u feel like u sit in the seat not on it. No doubt the Corolla SX is a great car, all i'm saying is the likelyhood of getting lots of options on the st162 (especially later options) is a lot better..

They are more torquey than the corolla sx as well,
Upgradability of the st162 is the fact that it has so many decently priced options for engines to suit driving style..

Gen 1 3sge for the passionate "keeping it original engine" sort of persion like myself Smile

gen 2 3sge 117kw Motor

Gen 3 3sge 135kw

Gen 4 3sge 147kw Without VVT I believe

Gen 1 3sgte 190hp

Gen 2 3sgte 200hp

Gen 3 3sgte 230hp?

I mean there is so much to do with them.

And they are a great looking car even in todays standard...

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt think there was a gen4 3s-ge?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure there are 5 generations of 3S-GE - the latest incarnation featuring in the japan-only Altezza.

One thing that sucks about modern Celicas -> front wheel drive. I mean you can go on upgrading the engine as much as you like, but unless you like speeding around on highways collecting massive fines there's really no point.

Get whatever car suits your needs, think about things like boot space, passenger/driver comfort (can only just seat 4 moderate sized people in a Celica, probably the same for the Rolla), what kind of driving you do (long highway trips? around town?). Remember, the AE92 is also slightly newer, and hence better Razz Parts are cheaper for Corolla's too.

Go and test drive a few and see what you think.
shovelnose
Regular

June 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Both have their pros and cons. I have owned both.The Corolla is naturally more roomy and practical but for me at least (I'm 6'2) it has an uncomfortable driving position. The Celica can sometime feel a little claustaphobic inside by comparision, even if you are alone, but you really do sit in and not on the car and the steering/controls etc all feel much better weighted.

In all probability the Corolla might be just as quick in many situations as the Celica, but
1) you will have to rev it much more which means that it will not use a great deal less fuel than the Celica which is quite torquey, but can still rev well anyway
2) any situation where the Corolla is as quick as the Celica will NOT incude roads with corners.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If you think you will hardly ever need to carry more than 1 passenger, get the ST162 (SX naturally). They are older and would cost a bit more to run but a ST162 SX drives so much nicer than a AE92 SX, it is simply not funny.

A AE92 will seem nice if you are very young and have had little or no experience in sampling other cars, so take a decent example of the Celica for a spin to see what you would be missing out on. Cool OK they will not handle like a 200SX/WRX but relative to the Corolla they are very sweet to drive.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 12:15

I'm pretty sure there are 5 generations of 3S-GE - the latest incarnation featuring in the japan-only Altezza.

One thing that sucks about modern Celicas -> front wheel drive. I mean you can go on upgrading the engine as much as you like, but unless you like speeding around on highways collecting massive fines there's really no point.

Get whatever car suits your needs, think about things like boot space, passenger/driver comfort (can only just seat 4 moderate sized people in a Celica, probably the same for the Rolla), what kind of driving you do (long highway trips? around town?). Remember, the AE92 is also slightly newer, and hence better Razz Parts are cheaper for Corolla's too.

Go and test drive a few and see what you think.

I think u'll find that to push a car (with decent suspension) Enough to actually make the rwd a better choice will either be putting yourself in a collection of "wreckless driving" and "speeding fines" anyway..

Even with slight mods to the suspension I still haven't (and won't) take my celica to the limit, and its damn good for what it is, I wouldn't change it to a rwd for anything.. A fwd small car like this looses less through the drivetrain and makes good use of its power!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not entirely true -> wet road + round-a-bout + FWD = shit time Razz

What I mean is that it's annoying in that it's attempting to be a 'sporty' car but it's front wheel drive, which is just contradictory really. There's only so far you can go with front wheel drive.

Plus TRD-ST162 aren't you always getting massive ful sik slides with your 50mm rear sway bar and hand-brake efforts Razz
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks people for all the input. Its really a good help! Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 21:54]

Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 08 September 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica - without a doubt!!!

I have an AE92, good runabout/daily driver, but if it was my only car I would go nuts. Just getting back into the celica gives me a buzz!
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Fri, 09 September 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know the quater mile time for the Celica SX? I've heard that the Corolla SX does a 16.5 (correct me if this is wrong).
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Fri, 09 September 2005 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha seems like i'm the only one who preferred the corolla Razz

1/4 mile times for a corolla sx. i know of someone who has managed a 15.8 with bolt on mods, panel filter, extractors.

although most people seem to manage a mid to low 16.
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 10 September 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Finney. Smile

Does anyone know the quater mile time for the Celica SX? Someone here must know!
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Tue, 13 September 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 22:07]

killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Tue, 13 September 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can any of you share with me how much money you people have had to spend on your ST162 SX's and/or AE93 SX's? Spending money on fixing and replacing things.... that sort of stuff.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2005 06:05]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 14 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, there's a few things I've had to do on my ST162 - here's a shortlist, not including the fact that it now needs another engine rebuild Razz

• Piston rings
  • Big-end bearings
  • New rear-main crank seal
  • Recondition broken distributor (including aluminium welding)
  • New dizzy cap (exy)
  • New front right strut (broken top-mount)
  • Four new tyres (all were below legal depth upon car purchase)
  • New gaskets througout engine
  • Fuel injectors removed and cleaned (now flowing 15% better)
  • Valves re-seated
  • New cam-shaft seals
  • New north/south engine-mounts
  • New front skirt
  • New side and rear indicator lenses (effing expensive, but new ones look awesome)
  • New cam-belt idle & tensioner pulleys (expensive)
  • New cam timing belt
  • Resealed power steering pump
  • Reconditioned alternator (new bearings, brushes and machining)
  • Eagle Ignition Leads
  • NGK Platinum Plugs
  • New power steering hoses (non genuine - silicon)
  • Rebuilt power steering return line fitting
  • Front CVs
  • Clutch replaced (was worn to hell)

Of course I've saved myself some amount of money over the 4 years I've had it because I've done most things myself, but I'd be fairly safe in saying that including all the stuff like servicing, rebuilding worn parts and repairing damage I've probably spent about $8000 on the car and only driven it about 30,000km Smile Note there's probably about 1 grand worth of money spent on panel damage from incidents that shouldn't have occurred Wink But also note that it's not running at the moment pending engine rebuild number two. You can buy it if you like for $800 - I don't really want to spend more money on it.
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 14 September 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aaarrrrhhhh! That's freaking scary! I don't have that kind of money to keep a car going! Sad I could do a fair bit of the work myself, but that's still a lot $$$ for parts to fix so many things.

Is this just a problem with your car RWDboy, or is it common? Do you have an early model ST162 or something?

From the sound of things an AE92 SX sounds like a much cheaper choice(which is important), making it seem like the one to go after and buy.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 14 September 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well there are a few factors relating to the extreme expense of my car.

For one - it was my first car and I didn't (in the beginning) have the same respect for the fragility of road cars (and 1st Gen 3S-GE's) as I do now. So while I wouldn't say I thrashed it to death, I every now and then gave it a little bit of a go to the 7000rpm mark.

Secondly, I am a seriously unlucky bastard when it comes to buying mechanical items. To give you an outline of how unlucky I am, here goes. My ST165 (a GT-Four of the same model Celica) lasted a week before it started to over heat. The radiator top tank was cracked and it's an ST165 only part, meaning I had to get a part from Japan (yeah, real cheap). Not long after that, it blew a big end bearing due to low oil. How it was consuming about 2 litres of oil per 1000km after only having 130,000km on the clock I dunno. Then I decided - f*** cars (as my ST162 big-end bearing went shortly after whilst starting the car up) and bought myself a motorbike. Now the motorbike has dropped a cylinder and the front forks need re-chroming due to un-forseen wear of said items.

But you ask anyone on here whether they have had a trouble free time with their ST162s and they'll probably say 'no'. I know plenty of people have blown big end bearings, and plenty of people have swapped over to newer gen engines because of problems with their old engine (i think including legs out of bed). Also, case in point of extreme bad luck - Steve (a.k.a FarmsciST162) just recently put a Gen 2 3S-GE into his ST162 only to have the oil pump blow and drop all the oil - who knows what damage has been done there!

So yeah - here's hoping you have better luck than the rest of us Razz
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 14 September 2005 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've spent a fair bit on my seca sx, not all of it was necessary but i decided to go all out and do the lot just so i knew that it was all in good condition.

all up i'd say i've spent around ~$7000 Rolling Eyes

that includes a 20v conversion, all new suspension, bucket seat and the simmons that are on it now. this wasn't all necessary but it was what i wanted to do to it. the original 16v was pretty shagged and needed replacing and that's where the majority of the money has gone with the 20v conversion. if you pick one up thats had a replacement engine put in you'll be cheering. the 4AGE's cop a lot of abuse and just keep going.

all that is left to do on mine is just tidying up some imperfections in the body, small spot of rust and a dent from where some tool kicked it when i parked it out the front of a mates place.

you could easily grab a tidy sx for $5000 that won't have any issues. they are starting to go quite cheaply so i'm sure that you could pick one up with modifications similar to mine for around $6500-7000

the one advantage i've noticed about the rolla over the 162's that i've owned is just the convenience of having a 4 door car that can comfortably have a passenger in the back seat.

i'll admit that i miss the torque of the 3SGE but the revability (if thats a word) of the 4AGE is what makes me prefer the rolla.

either way they're both be a great daily driver and i'm sure that you'll be happy with whatever one you chose. both are a joy to drive and you'll be stoked wih the performance and also reliability.

comparing the 2 i'd rate the 162 as a sports car and the 92/3 with suspension work as a go kart Razz
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Wed, 14 September 2005 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just made the same decision, and ended up purchasing the ST162. My friend used to drive a 100kw AE92, and while it was zippy and all, it was just so small inside. The ST162 on the otherhand was roomier in the front, and seemed to have a little more punch.

Looks wise the ST162 is quite sleek and sporty, the AE92 is well, still a Corolla. They are both good cars but I liked the feel of the ST162 more, especially the room up front. The interior is also quite nice for a car made in 86.
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 15 September 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Thu, 15 September 2005 02:54

the one advantage i've noticed about the rolla over the 162's that i've owned is just the convenience of having a 4 door car that can comfortably have a passenger in the back seat.

Yes, many people have said the same thing. Although it would be handy to have four doors, I don't think it will be much of a problem for me. As a general rule I'm not going to drive around more then one friend at a time (mostly). I don't want to have 3 of my friends in the car mucking up and distracting me. I will basically be using the car to transport myself around.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 15 September 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy a motorbike then Evil or Very Mad
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Thu, 15 September 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a st165 now, needs to have a suspension overhaul basically. and has already had heaps spent on repairs to engine etc. tho i love it, i wouldnt mind haveing a corolla again really.

get a corolla for ur first car man, i had an ae82 100kw which my brother now drives, and i love that thing. near god damn indestructable!! best deisgned engine ive ever known, cheap parts, fun to drive, cheap on petrol.

killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Fri, 16 September 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the corolla is sounding like a smarter choice. I'll lower it, put some stiffer springs on it, some nice rims, then leave it and enjoy it.

I don't like motorbikes, my passion is with cars. Very Happy
laaag
Regular

June 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Fri, 16 September 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, many people have said the same thing. Although it would be handy to have four doors, I don't think it will be much of a problem for me. As a general rule I'm not going to drive around more then one friend at a time (mostly). I don't want to have 3 of my friends in the car mucking up and distracting me. I will basically be using the car to transport myself around. [/quote]

hope you were refering to driving me around rob Laughing
killer_taxi
Regular

April 2005
Re: Celica ST162 SX or Corolla AE92 SX? Which one should I buy? Sat, 17 September 2005 01:35 Go to previous message
laaag wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 08:47

Quote:

Yes, many people have said the same thing. Although it would be handy to have four doors, I don't think it will be much of a problem for me. As a general rule I'm not going to drive around more then one friend at a time (mostly). I don't want to have 3 of my friends in the car mucking up and distracting me. I will basically be using the car to transport myself around.

hope you were refering to driving me around rob Laughing

Of course! Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE20 4AGZE CONVERSION
Next Topic:My New RA28- Im Goin to kill that Mofo
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:52:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082218647003174 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.