Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Pipe off 1JZ throttel body (jza70).. pn#?? or anyone have?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Pipe off 1JZ throttel body (jza70).. pn#?? or anyone have? Fri, 16 September 2005 01:08 Go to next message
I am after the factory rubber pipe from the plenum into the intercooler pipe (on battery side)... I have a hks bov there at the moment that is intergrated into the current pipe.

I am also thinking of just getting a custom pipe made up at an exhaust shop, but the ends of the pipe are different diameters so yeah not sure.

Does anyone know if you can get it at Toyota, and if so the part number?

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 02:04]

Send a private message to this user    
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pipe off 1JZ Plenum.. pn#?? Fri, 16 September 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is a link of my bay showing the pipe I mean...big one just next to the battery.

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php ?attachmentid=9716
BabyZ
Regular

January 2003
Re: Pipe off 1JZ Plenum.. pn#?? Fri, 16 September 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The part number may depend on the donor vehicle - different intercoolers (eg front vs side mount) could have a different pipe. Maybe. But try these part numbers:

17345-46010 or
17345-88400

might be a start.

That being said, price-wise, you are probably better off with an aftermarket silicone elbow, a couple of straight joiners and a couple of lengths of [insert metal of choice here] pipe.

I am pretty sure they do reducing elbows in silicone too, but I doubt you'll find one at your local exhaust shop Very Happy

Or post in parts wanted for someone that has put custom piping on their 1JZ and has their old stuff lying about somewhere.
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: Pipe off 1JZ Plenum.. pn#?? Sat, 17 September 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had heaps of problems with the rubber hoses and have just fitted a hardpipe system.

Galleria Toyota couldn't even get me those part numbers
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pipe off 1JZ Plenum.. pn#?? Sat, 17 September 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, how much did it cost you to get the new pipes made up?
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pipe off 1JZ (JZA70) throttle body Sun, 18 September 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have attached an exact pic of the pipe I am after... if anyone has one let me know Smile

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/driftspec/1jzpowah.jpg
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Pipe off 1JZ throttel body (jza70).. pn#?? or anyone have? Sun, 18 September 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey that engine looks familiar Rolling Eyes

Drift , just wondering why your actually getting rid of your steel intake & bov?
Driftspec
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pipe off 1JZ throttel body (jza70).. pn#?? or anyone have? Sun, 18 September 2005 23:48 Go to previous message
Hey mate.. yep your engine bay was a good example Smile.

I want to go back to a factory pipe, I am not a fan of BOV's really.

Were you after one?..we could probably work something out if you were? ... I will send you a PM.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tell me why
Next Topic:GAUGE LIGHTING PROBLEMS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:56:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066080093383789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.