Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GT_Devil
Newcomer

September 2005
icon5.gif  New here Sat, 17 September 2005 04:37 Go to next message
Hey I've just joined here! Just wondering where i go to introduce myself? As i can't find anywhere to! Sorry if ive missed it!
Anyway just briefly my name is Camet i'm a chick. I have a 93 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo. I'm on a couple other forums, and seen this so thought i would check it out! I'm from Adelaide. Hopefully get a chance to chat to some people on here. And see wot you guys get up to!
So as i said if i have posted this in wrong section please someone tell me where.
Thanx luv Cam. xxx Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: New here Sat, 17 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
watch out. They might think your bubbles!!
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: New here Sat, 17 September 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics please Smile
GT_Devil
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: New here Sat, 17 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/tazdevilgtstarlet/Mycar.jpg
That's the only pic of my car i have at the moment, I've only had it for 3 mnths. The pic was taken a few weeks ago on the CSA 3rd cruise. I will hopefully have a few more to show in the next week or 2!
Cheers!

P.s care to share with me about the *Watch out they might think your bubbles? Rolling Eyes lol
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: New here Sat, 17 September 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think most of the threads bubbles was in have been deleted.... nice example tho. any mods to it? I always harboured a closet dream to get a 13 sec flat quarter out of one of these (then I'd have to sell it 'cause it's fwd)
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: New here Sat, 17 September 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks nice, make a thread in members rides with some more pics and specs. I've always had a soft spot for these cars. Welcome to the forums.
GT_Devil
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: New here Sat, 17 September 2005 06:31 Go to previous message
Hey thanx for the welcome Very Happy Yer i know that's the only thing that put me off was the fwd. But still get a bit of front wheel spinage from her! lol.
I have poste in the members thread now. As i t says in there i will post more pics when i get them. In the next week or 2!
Cam. xxx
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:what BOV can i fit to my 4agze
Next Topic:net browser and flash drives
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 12:06:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042171478271484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.