Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 20 August 2005 10:15 Go to next message
Blacktown Drive in to see "Dukes of Hazard".

DATE:Sat 17th confirmed
MEETING PLACE: Blacktown Mcdonalds, at 6:30 FOR 7PM LEAVE
EVENT AT: Blacktown Drive-in, Cricketers Arms Rd Blacktown.
COST: Around $13.80 for adults and a little less for kids

Movies will be starting at 8:30pm with gates opening at 7:30 so the intention is to arrive a little bit earlier so we can all get in and get our prefered spots. You're welcome to meet at the drive in later if you prefer.

Cheers Craig

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 06:46]

Send a private message to this user    
74ROLLA
Regular

July 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 21 August 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good. Hope its a nice warm night!

It would be good to see "Daisy" on the big screen with her big . . . . . . .

smile. Razz
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 21 August 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just want to see Daisy in those cut-off jeans Shocked Very Happy
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 21 August 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there with or with out family, it's up to them
Now do i jamb them in the 20 or do we spread out in the cruiser Confused
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 21 August 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 18:46

meh just watch her film clip of those boots are made for walking, hmmm might see if i can come would like to see the film haven't see any of the originals
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 21 August 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try and be there.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 21 August 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good craig i shall be there once again with my missus

-nathan
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 22 August 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I'm not working I'll be there.

Very much looking forward to seeing Jessica Simpson, and also looking fwd to seeing Genral Lee in action to!!!

I remeber watching the original TV series as a kid. If they have done it right It will be a good movie.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 22 August 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope no-one gets any ideas to install air horns in their car Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 22 August 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i already have a triple air horn waiting to be installed woops. I am serious to not mine didn't by it, just a friend has it lying round and we are gonna install it when we have time.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 22 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, but does it play "that tune" Laughing

And do you play it while jumping teh Corona over dams/creeks etc while being chased by the cops?

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 02:12]

Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 22 August 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn it! I'd love to go but I'm going to see a friend perform at the Opera House on 17 September Crying or Very Sad
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 22 August 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What I have seen of the trailers I'd love to go see it on the big screen.
Yeah the old TV series was great, seeing the General Lee in action again will be worth the night out.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Tue, 23 August 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good I'll be there!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Thu, 25 August 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aww yeah!
SOunds good!!!!!!

I will have to make an appearance i think!

Lovin those boob.... i mean boots!
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Fri, 26 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 18:46

Sorry cannonball but you don't get to see much of her
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 29 August 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope u guys dont mind but 2 of my mstes from work might bwe coming along aswell one in a bright yellew 1968 fastback mustang ( the thing is awesome but the ass is ugly he gettin GT500 or eleanor kit for it soon b alot hotter then Very Happy ) and the other in a R31 turbo skyline

-nathan
p.s hope u guys dun mind ( dw i wish the guy with the skyline didnt wanna come but the mustang is cool Very Happy )
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 29 August 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That Mustang isnt from collaroy area is he?
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 29 August 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah he lives nowhere near there and that ui know of has never driven out that way

-nathan
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 29 August 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in, just need a lady to partner me!
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 29 August 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sams hoping for a bit of action Razz lol gl

-nathan
trdcmy
Regular

July 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Tue, 30 August 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there for sure in the rolla hopefully it will be a warm night. i would like to see daisy on the big screen
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Wed, 31 August 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good. As soon as I know the details, i can say for sure whether I will be there or not.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Wed, 31 August 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good idea, shame the movies is crap, has a few good moments tho
lowAE92
Regular

June 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Thu, 01 September 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heeeeeeeeell yeah! count me in g with any luck ill get my indicator fixed (somebody did the honour of breaking it for me)
xxxplosive
Occasional Poster

August 2005
icon10.gif  Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Wed, 07 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam cursed evil RTA and there licence suspension.... maybe if i get a friend to drive the ute???? 15th eh.... hmmm is alcohol permitted?.... back of the ute with a 6 pack sounds good... Very Happy
xxxplosive
Occasional Poster

August 2005
icon10.gif  Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Wed, 07 September 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam cursed evil RTA and there licence suspension.... maybe if i get a friend to drive the ute???? 15th eh.... hmmm is alcohol permitted?.... back of the ute with a 6 pack sounds good... Very Happy
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Thu, 08 September 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sounds good count us in
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Thu, 08 September 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrm might be in on this one
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Thu, 08 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do we know a date yet???
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sat, 10 September 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will confirm the 17/9/05 on Monday
xxxplosive
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Sun, 11 September 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm... ill try and come down.. i got the ute so sit in the back and watch... hehehe
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 12 September 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

rob-ae86

November 2002 Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Thu, 08 September 2005 19:02

hrm might be in on this one

That would be cool if you do. Let Christian know & we can head out together if you want.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Proposed Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard Mon, 12 September 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry ladies but 'the boss' reminded me that i have a 18th to go to place other family functions

defenetly next time
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas who are going i will be at Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland Hwyat 5:40 leave at 5:50
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 1st movie is Wedding Crashers 7:30 till 9:45
THEN
The Dukes Of Hazzard 10:00 TILL LATE
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i might come along, all depends on what time i get back from penrif during the day.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay I'm gonna be here for the Dukes, that means no spanish subtitles Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude will you leave already LOL
Cool
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn... I sooooo wanted to go...

Working for HOT4s Magazine instead...
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Wed, 14 September 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
went and saw the movie tonight, pretty good Smile
wont be able to make it for this one, but IF i can get my fuel pump sorted saturday ill be up for the cruise sunday instead.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Thu, 15 September 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 16:58

dude will you leave already LOL
Cool

And I will be here for the next meeting and the drags on wednesday Very Happy
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Fri, 16 September 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit can't make it something came up Crying or Very Sad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
won't be coming.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there.

I'll meet you guys at the gates to the drive in a bit after 7.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok dude c ya
secagirl
Occasional Poster

April 2004

Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEP, LOOKS LIKE WE R COMMING. MIGHT GO STRAIGHT TO DRIVE IN THOUGH. BEEN CLEANING & LOST TRACK OF TIME.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that was a fun drive home, I must learn more control of my right foot.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and heaps of fun thanks for coming guys Cool
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sat, 17 September 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for not turning up, but I had a small problem.

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sun, 18 September 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did it get rained out guys???
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sun, 18 September 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rained a bit but it was ok.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: Blacktown Drive-in event- Dukes of Hazard this Saturday Sun, 18 September 2005 11:03 Go to previous message
yea night was ok dukes was a bit of a downer tho :S

-nathan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:W.A Supra Cruise-All Supras 2nd Of October
Next Topic:Official 'Australia biggest AE86 Weekend' Summary thread, All the pics & weird storys!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:59:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087449550628662 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.