Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 29 March 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a spare grill Nod

also one rear wing available for the eastern coastal types...

cheers
ed

((hope im not interfereing with your thread peewee - will delete on request))
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 29 March 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, she's good ed.

I can't really be fucked posting anything anyway, especially nothing as big as the rear wing.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 04 April 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat XX badges etc do u still have... i would like the Celica XX steering wheel centre peice if u still have it.. plus any other XX badges u have on the car...

thanks mate!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 04 April 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got the nose badge, the 2 side badges, and the steering wheel badge/cover.

Steering wheel badge/cover will remain to try and sell interior as a whole, may be parted later.
Nose badge will remain unless willing to swap it for a dragon badge (ie, one that doesnt say supra)

Side bits are for sale though.
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 05 April 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey peewee,

I drove to albany in a cyclone last friday night and my sunroof is leaking like a siv.....is the panel still available??

if so how much rust??
pics??

when's the funeral for this MA61?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 05 April 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car is back on the road for a bit.
Funeral will be estimated 2 weeks, depending how quick the cressida is fixed.

Sunroof panel is sold I'm 90% sure.
Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Fri, 08 April 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
D'OH!....if it isnt't (10% chance) then it is now!!

I WANT IT BAD!
am willing to enter a bidding war as my car isnt water-tight without it.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 12 April 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance you have the vacuum-operated water tap in the engine bay fo sale? and if so, is it in good nick (e.g. no obvious leakage)?

cheers,
Charles.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 12 April 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be able to do that yes.
It does work (at least it has in the past)

Car came off the road now, so those in Perth PM me and you can comes around on the weekend and rape/pillage/plunder
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Fri, 15 April 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hatch is now forsale if anyone needs a low rust one.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Fri, 15 April 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 15 April 2005 13:48

Hatch is now forsale if anyone needs a low rust one.

How much (cost and rust) and price to Adelaide ?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Fri, 15 April 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not much rust, small bits on the corners, nothing nasty underneath though. There is a dent in the "face" of it (the side where the badges go) but a small amount of time with bog after knocking it back should bring it up alright.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Fri, 15 April 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As for postage costs, I wouldnt have a clue.
I wouldn't even know who to call.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about the under bonnet light? does it work? can i just plug it onto my aus-spec supra?

how much? Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm, fucknose if it will work on yours, but its up for grabs if you want it...
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its just a light, can't be too hard can it?

ow much? does it work on yer car?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Works fine have to give it +12 only when the parkers are on (ie, it doesn't work in the day with the lights off), but you can wire it anyway you choose I suppose!

Say $20 plus postage?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, fuckit why not?

how bout $20 inc postage? postage should only be like $6... im pretty poor, but i don't want to insult you either Smile
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 23:51

what about the under bonnet light? does it work? can i just plug it onto my aus-spec supra?

how much? Very Happy

I was thinking that, but the US Postal service is being stupid thinking every time I send a box with the engine light and a few other parts which the Aust. Spec MA61 didn't get from the states it gets declined to enter Australia Mad

If I ever get the parcels of the American Parts, I'll let you know Evil_Foetus if it's hard/easy work to put it in the car. Hope you get the part...

Cheers.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 19 April 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CruZida,

What dash parts are left ? I'd be looking at the glovebox, glovebox inner and the panels that attach underneath ?

What about the under dash panels on the Drivers side ?

Cheers

Michael B

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 20 April 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Tue, 19 April 2005 23:18

oh yeah, fuckit why not?

how bout $20 inc postage? postage should only be like $6... im pretty poor, but i don't want to insult you either Smile

If I can get it in the 500gram prepaid satchell, $20 incl postage, if it needs the 3kg one, it will be $25.

And Michael, I'd still prefer to see the whole interior as one, the lower panels have a few cracks anyway, you'd probably want something nicer for your car.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 20 April 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 20 April 2005 09:58

And Michael, I'd still prefer to see the whole interior as one, the lower panels have a few cracks anyway, you'd probably want something nicer for your car.

No probs, keep me in the loop

Oororoo

MB
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 03 May 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i accidently posted on the V8 install thread Cruzsida

but im after the Ctr console like box between the seats and over the handbrake stick all the way up to the ashtray .. the plastic section Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and also umm ... as many seals as u wanna sell me ESPECIALLY after the ones around the front doors/windows no matter the condition !

cheers

-Richo
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 04 May 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee, im after a set of those rims Confused

are the ones on this car for sale or are you keeping them?

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 04 May 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, keeping the rims.

But Coffee, gimme a call on the weekend, you should still have my number.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 16 May 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, I have lost track of who wants what parts.

Can those who want something PM me.
Whole car is being parted now, interior and all (will separate).

Things that are gone/not for sale
Central Locking
Mirrors/controller
Power window setup (people100, did you still want it?)
Motor/gbox
Diff/subframe (I have T-series for sale though)
Front end panels
Hatch
Wheels
Tail lights
Front Seats (will know for sure in a couple of weeks)
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 16 May 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Thu, 09 June 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stuff Still left.

Doors
Windows
95% of the interior (will seperate) (seats, dash, doorskins etc)
Rear trailings arm's/diff
Bonnet, Guards, Lights, Front bar etc (will not seperate just yet)
And many small widget bits.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Sun, 12 June 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peewee mate do you have the foglight switch from the centre console? or one from the dash surround thingie would be cool too... either one Laughing

cheers man
ryley

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 04:27]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Sun, 12 June 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dash surround thingy is parking lights, not foglights.
And all AusSpecs got the foglight switch, so what do you need mine for?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Sun, 12 June 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm going to wire up my gauges and interior lights etc. with a switch so i can turn them off and on independently of the headlights...

the dash surround switch would be great, if you're prepared to seperate it... Smile

cheers man
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 14 June 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you wanna seperate the switch man? doesn't matter if not, or you cant be fucked or whatever...

ryley
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 14 June 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry dude, forgot about this post.

Both switches are currently in Franks possession.
Ask him.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 14 June 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s'ok mate!

ill go hit up jcmf with a pm Smile

cheers buddy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Sun, 19 June 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nathan said he's going to give it back to you when he gets the chance/remembers.... so, could you let me know when ya get it? cheers mate Smile
ryley
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 20 June 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k.

Still got most of interior left if anyone wants parts.

LMK!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 20 June 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a foglight/rocker switch? Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 20 June 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 12 June 2005 12:27

peewee mate do you have the foglight switch from the centre console? or one from the dash surround thingie would be cool too... either one Laughing

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 20 June 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*slap* sorry I just assumed no one would have asked yet hehehe Embarassed
KE70MAN
Regular

June 2005
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 28 June 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shotgun the seats!!
wat u want for them. cheers
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 28 June 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd.

I presume you mean just the fronts?
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 29 June 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the car and if so, are the many parts left on it.

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 29 June 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check first post.
KE70MAN
Regular

June 2005
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Wed, 29 June 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh just the fronts.. cheers
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 04 July 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got the foglight switch peewee or should i hastle nathan's castle? Laughing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 04 July 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still with him.
He hasn't delivered it to my abode.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm going the black interior route now, so im after anything that i can get (ill try and dye most of my original one, but theres bits i may need)

like....door skins? rear interior skins? rear / front seats? speaker covers? boot panels? sun visors?

just that kinda stuff... what do youhave left?

cheers mate, i have the $$$ Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear seats yes, front seats, not sure yet.
Waiting on word from Trans Dept about racing seats.

Speaker covers should have, rear interior yes, door skins yes, boot panels 90%, boot carpet yes.

Sunvisors are cream.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2005 03:18]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Awesome. What condition are the front and rear seats in? Actually, what condition are the door skins in as well (can see the front ones)

do the boot panels have the covers? is the boot carpet black?

I'm also interested in the gear knob, still have that?

Also, I realise its a pain, but could you get photos of all the stuff and email them to either ryley@netconnect.com.au or evil_foetus@hotmail.com?

Pics of the seats, door skins and so on would be fantastic. cheers mate Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plenty of pics on page 1, but I seem to have deleted some.

Will email many over tonight.

Gearknob no, I need that. I have a blue one though Razz

Missing the bit that goes across the back of the lights, but have the actual bits you take off to remove globes (somewhere).

Boot carpet it black
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright thanks mate. realised mate may have a black gearknob, so it's all good.

but yeah, mainly interested in rear seats and rear panels- whats the condition like?

does the boot panels have the bits that cover the compartments?

photos would be awesome. pretty much any good black bits you have i'd be interested in.

thanks a heap Smile
ryley
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty much everything from the B-pillars back was in tiptop condition. (speaker covers not sure, they butchered something to fit 5x7s? or 4x6's in there, not sure of the covers were touched, nothing to compare them too)
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 12 September 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good to me. is freight going to kick my arse from perth to victoria? (lets say i dont get your front seats)

i hope not. i cant have a black supra with red interior No No No
garage80
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 13 September 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you know if your peddle box and clutch cylinder will fit in a gz10 soarer if so how much as i am doing a manuel convom mine.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Tue, 13 September 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garage80 wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 22:05

do you know if your peddle box and clutch cylinder will fit in a gz10 soarer if so how much as i am doing a manuel convom mine.

I sure hope it will, because I plan to use them in my MZ10 Soarer Razz

I may have a spare clutch pedal/bracket if you are interested.
Will have to look first.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Sun, 18 September 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here you go Ryley.

Circle/mark what you want, and email the pics back
Make them smaller if you wish.
(btw, I have more, this is just the bulk of what you asked)

http://conceptual.net.au/~peewee/xx/Picture%20001.jpg

http://conceptual.net.au/~peewee/xx/Picture%20002.jpg
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 19 September 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks andrew-

i've saved the pictures and have a good look tonight when i get the chance Smile

i daresay i'll be keen on most of it, have to think about a few things and ill ask proper questions.

thanks heaps though mate Smile

cheers
ryley
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Complete MA61 Part out - 1meg worth of pics! - Complete Black Interior Mon, 19 September 2005 09:08 Go to previous message
PM sent Very Happy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS : Playstation 2 Syd
Next Topic:ta22 celica garage sale - still ots of stuff!!! Time is running out
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:39:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082509517669678 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.