Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
scubba
Regular

May 2004
PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Wed, 07 September 2005 09:38 Go to next message
toyota aw11 4AGZE engine for sale complete engine with out ecu and loom looking for around 1500 ono send me a pm if interested only reason why selling is that i now have a 4AGTE ready to go in my ke20

[Updated on: Sat, 29 October 2005 00:54]

Send a private message to this user    
AEHachiRoku
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Wed, 07 September 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may be interested in your 4AGZE if you do sell it. Pm when you know whats going on.

Cheers
Craig
Debeli
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Thu, 08 September 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey im interested in your 4AGZE if you want to sell it. im in adelaide so does this cost much to ship

Very Happy
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Thu, 08 September 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the rwd 4a-ge and gear? does it come with manifolds and water pump n shit like that? any loom?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Thu, 08 September 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the engine coz with everything you need besides loom and computer
send me an offer for the package and also search round for the value of this package so u no what kind of price range im looking at remeber its a JDM setup Smile
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Fri, 09 September 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have decided on a price for the 4age package $780ono Smile
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Sat, 10 September 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a pm
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Sun, 11 September 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all its final the gze is for sale so for those who wanted it PM coz as from saturday the 17th there is going to be a GTE in my garge awaiting the to be put in the ke20
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Mon, 19 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone else interested in any of these engines in NSW as there r afew ppl interested but in victoria would like to get a buyer in nsw rather then vic cheers
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Mon, 19 September 2005 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a pm. oh and when you have finished this conversion i would like to hear how it all went as i will be doing the same thing but in a ke30 later on down the track.
pets
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Mon, 19 September 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new to this i think i have sent you an e-mail but any way whats your bottom price will travel to nsw to purchase at the right price...
cheers mate
45aken
Regular

February 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Mon, 19 September 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
RAN-ROLLA
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Tue, 20 September 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the 4agze and local to sydney if you still have it i would be interested in looking at it with intention to buy
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Thu, 22 September 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have 4 ppl interested in the 4age package and 2 ppl interested in the 4agze engine anyone else interested before they r sold ??
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Wed, 28 September 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man its me again, does the gearbox (t50) come with the shifter? i will come over on saturday at the time you said to check it all out ok. i looked at the photo of the engine, man what was that guy thinking painting it that colour? hahaha
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Wed, 28 September 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep sweet as and yes the t50 comes with shifter yer i no the engine has a weird colour to it but hey its only paint it can be changed hopfully to a nice colour.. oh yer what time did i say to come round again? just to comfirm it
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Fri, 30 September 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM 4age package is being sold this friday arvo coming so looks like the gze is still for sale ive got 5 ppl interested now but if any one can give me the money up front its all theres so for the guys who r interested here is your chance to battle it out and see who will take home the gze Wink
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Sat, 01 October 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the jdm 4a-ge package is being sold 2 me! finally i have an engine to build up!! Very Happy Very Happy
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Sun, 09 October 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all the 4age is sold and gone now so al thats left now is the 4agze so pm me a offer if you would like to have a gze
cheers
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age and 4agze 4 sale Sun, 09 October 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 4a-ge has a nice spot in my workshop on the engine stand. thanx for delivering it mate. i will start stripping it in about 3 weeks. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked
racer98
Regular

July 2003
Re: 4AGZE for sale Tue, 11 October 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scubba wrote on Wed, 07 September 2005 02:38

toyota aw11 4AGZE engine for sale complete engine with out ecu and loom looking for around 1500 ono send me a pm if interested only reason why selling is that i now have a 4AGTE ready to go in my ke20

hey what is the part # on your ECU and is it a Distributor Ign or a DLI ??
scubba
Regular

May 2004
4AGZE 4 sale Tue, 11 October 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 28 October 2005 08:17]

scubba
Regular

May 2004
PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Fri, 28 October 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey all the gze has dropped to 1200 bucks if anyone wants it they have to pick it up cheers yous all no the specs of it as they r at the top of the page
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Sat, 29 October 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what gear box comes with this motor ?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Mon, 31 October 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is no gearbox only flywheel you get starter motor with it tho
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Mon, 31 October 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
comes with knock sensor and all of that stuff so I can hook a microtech straight up to it?

Kev.
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Mon, 31 October 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as i no it comes with all sensors and plugs besides plugs on loom dont really want to be shipping it down the coast tho would like to have a loacl buyer first sorry but if your willing to pick up its alright
SX_UL8R
Regular

October 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Wed, 02 November 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the motor sold yet?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Wed, 02 November 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 4AGZE is still for sale 1200 is the price if your interested
levin_sx
Regular

November 2003
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Wed, 09 November 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent!!!
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Thu, 24 November 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 4agze is still for sale guys, mite be gone this weekend as i have 2 people to come and check it out, so anyone else interested as this may be the last chance to have a chance to get it ,would like it to be sold this weekend

scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Wed, 30 November 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is the go people ??

i have had at least 7 ppl interested in the engine and when it comes to friday when i tell them to give me a call to come see the engine and they end up not calling and then a week later they wanna look at it again but dont ever call?

only want people that r interested and have the money ok plz do not call or txt me if u r not willing to buy thanks
d1ae86
Regular

September 2005
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Thu, 01 December 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man im interested
can u give me a call on 0434363256
how many k's has it run
im in marrickville in sydney
where abouts r u at?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Fri, 02 December 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have PM d1ae86 Wink
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Fri, 02 December 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give ya $800 tomorrow Cash.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Fri, 02 December 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cash eh? As opposed to what: the 12 months no deposit interest free finance he's offering? Laughing

If this gets too much cheaper I might have to buy it from you scubba, and build another 4AGTE for the other corolla Cool
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: PRICE DROP 4AGZE 4 sale Fri, 02 December 2005 23:32 Go to previous message
nope the price isnt moving anywhere its low as it is 1200 bucks is wht i want
i dont care if i have to wait around for a buyer to pay the price i want i just dont want ppl saying ill buy it and not even come look at the engine o even ring me to tell me whats going on
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2TG
Next Topic: WTB- Few Parts for 7MGTE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:22:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066750049591064 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.