Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Mon, 19 September 2005 11:07 Go to next message
I have for sale a borg warner diff off a commodore, shortened and ready to be bolted straight up to a ke20. Suitable for anyone with a powerful 20 good enough to spend the moneys on. Looking at $1100... If interested, pm me or call on 0405 067 050.
  Send a private message to this user    
shooter
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Tue, 20 September 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 01:38]

styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Tue, 20 September 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too bad you are in sydney, otherwise i would be interested. im looking at doing a borg warner for my ke25, could you share the details/cost. pm if you like.
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Tue, 20 September 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kind of commo is the diff off and is it lsd? also is it complete diff (brake to brake diff) or is it just the housing?
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Tue, 20 September 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it fit under a ke55 coupe? got a mate in nedd of a strong diff
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Wed, 21 September 2005 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, sent you a pm and tried to call but it said your number is unavailable or disconected very interested get back to me when you can.

Cheers
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Fri, 23 September 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this diff still for sale???
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Fri, 23 September 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday,

I've got an r31 diff with vn centre that i haven't shortened yet. Reckon i could get the details of where / how much it was to get it shortened, and also what width you shortened it to as well as what offset wheels you used?

Cheers
Bardin
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Sun, 25 September 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey send u a txt msg wanting to look at the diff this weekend comes if thats alright with you?
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Sun, 25 September 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
width of diff james? disc brakes? LSD? what commodore also? VL i presume?
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Tue, 27 September 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys, been a little busy lately. Its not lsd, but is locked with minispool. My number is 0405 067 505... wrote the wrong fuckin number....
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Tue, 27 September 2005 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, a few more questions answered. Has disc brakes, calipers included, still has commodore stud pattern (5 studs). Not sure exactly what commo its out of. Probably VK/VL
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Wed, 28 September 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have sent u a txt msg wanting to look at it this weekend if possible cheers
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Thu, 29 September 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For anyone interested who has a stocker ke20 diff, ill be willing to take something off the price for it. I also have a set of reconditioned leaf springs, reset approx 2-3 inches with new bushes...
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Thu, 29 September 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
can i just ask why you are selling?

i ask simply for two reasons.
if you built this diff yourself why bother with time n effort then sell.
or why buy a diff that can handle so much but not use it?

some picks wood be good.
just incase i blow my XE borgy in SUS020.

cheers scott
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Thu, 29 September 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who ever said i built it myself? I bought it a year ago when i had plans of an FJ20T into my ke20, now ive just got the 4A, all that diff would do is suck the power out of it... Not worth it. thats why it would suited better to someone with a 4AGT/ZE or a rotor or something....

Ill get photos tonight
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Sat, 01 October 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent about looking at the diff 2day in the arvo
1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Mon, 03 October 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry lad's i snapped this baby up on saturday...i am very happy with my buy, it looks to have been done properly and is fitted with 4.11 gears which is what i wanted
kehamer
Regular

January 2004
Re: For sale: Borg warner diff to suit ke20 Mon, 03 October 2005 21:23 Go to previous message
Like the man said boys, SOLD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: 7MGE - rebuilt head!!!
Next Topic:AE86 Cusco type RS 1 way LSD center
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:23:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010119199752808 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.