Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
johne
Regular

March 2005
where are they now? AHAH Sun, 18 September 2005 00:13 Go to next message
We all know the original power rangers, some of us have even grown up watching it but where are the they now?

http://thedamnblog.com/index.php?y=2005&m=08&a mp;a mp;d=26

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 00:13]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: where are they now? AHAH Sun, 18 September 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome. best kids show ever
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: where are they now? AHAH Sun, 18 September 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha my son watch power rangers!god you guys must be young. good shows would be things like,H&R puff and stuff or the goodies{yum yum},speed racer etc.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: where are they now? AHAH Sun, 18 September 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well truth be told I was definitly too old to be watching it. but I reminisced of voltron while watching it (which is sorta like dreaming of angelina jolie while screwing rosanne arnold... but you get the idea)
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: where are they now? AHAH Sun, 18 September 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha i grew up in the late 80s/90's so i had the weird kid show then like the .. shit whats the show with the wizard? he use to have a pond in his back yard stick his finger in it swirl it and say *pom pom pommm pom pom* hahah great show. i had captain planet and the start of power rangers b4 they brought in the bs white ranger which was ages ago. hahah turned on the tele the other week stick on the abc and see th show "brum" haha that show makes me laugh
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heffa: I remember "Puddle Lane" as well. I convinced my parents to name my sister, Tessa, after the white cat that was in it lol. I am 21 and I thought power ranges was fucking ghey when it begun airing. I am a nerd because I still like watching Robotech.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for years and years when ever i have cooked i always went "pommm pommmm pom pom pommm" as i was cooking and never knew why. then my gf heard me one day and was like "did you used to watch puddle lane?" and i'm like "WTF is puddle lane?" and then she told me about the wizard and i started remembering it. Laughing Laughing Laughing . i still do it, its ingrained into me now Laughing

chris
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I always thought that Trinni, the Yellow Power Ranger was the hottest.

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River thats just wrong and what were you doing watching it anyway. Razz I watched like the first season or two up until the green ranger came in or something then i was too old for it.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 18:59

(which is sorta like dreaming of angelina jolie while screwing rosanne arnold... but you get the idea)

I don't whats more disturbing
The fact that you dream about Rosanne Arnold, or the fact that you dream about screwing her Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 08:54]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no no no, you misunderstand. he is using the the analogy that it is like fantasizing about angelina jolie, whilst you a boning rosanne arnold. get it?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gee, you think?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed

damn forums and their lack of tone resulting is confusion and embarassment...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arr ye matey, don't feel too bad.

Tis a fine line that walks the plank between that which is sarcasm, and that which is reality.

Ye best be getting back to swabbin the decks or hoistin the main sails, and leave the pirating to the best of us yarr.

Be warned though, ye best keep in shipshape or ye will be keelhauled.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arrr...
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: where are they now? AHAH Mon, 19 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH man.... power rangers... I still have toys of all the robots stored away somewhere... and weapons... and action figures... how lame! Razz
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: where are they now? AHAH Tue, 20 September 2005 02:16 Go to previous message
Laughing funny how i was actually thinking about this the other day
i kinda stopped watching after the green guy became the white guy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:OMG! A Hotwheels AE86!!
Next Topic:The Finally Bubbles is Banned Appreciation Thread
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:08:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054690837860107 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.