Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
carolla
Newcomer

September 2005
Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie. Mon, 19 September 2005 14:18 Go to next message
Hi guys,
I'm just about to go nuts. There aren't many good examples of ra28s in tas(the best that i've seen was sold before i could get it). Crying or Very Sad
So I'm putting it out to you guys. If any of you know of (or have) a ra28 celica that is for sale, or could be, could you leave me a msg here?
Really what i'm looking for is a car with out any dings and no real problems. I don't mind if the paints a bit stuffed or if the motor is on it's way out but i can't afford to fix both. If it already had an 18R-g or 18r-geu that would be great. I don't mind if it has been modded as long as it isn't to cut up or crazy. Price up to $3500.
Please help me out guys!!!
Thanks
P.S Also do you guys know how much an 18r-g and/or efi gear would cost?? and also where is the best place to get it??
  Send a private message to this user    
RA40Celica
Regular

June 2002
  chris_rg@jabber.org
Re: Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie. Tue, 20 September 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah, there are not many around. I do remember one being for sale on the west coast. He even had 1ggte to go with it i think. This was a long time ago though.

I guess you'll need a lot of patience or just go to the mainland and bring one back.

18rg's and esxpecially efi gear are also pretty rare. Carbie ones do come up in the trading post every now and then though. EFI gear is probably best sourced from the mainland.

carolla
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie. Tue, 20 September 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really i didn't see that one advertised. Pity
Theres one in the trading post but the paint is stuffed and there is oil soaking the front of of the engine haven't heard it running but i think it's stuffed any way he wants $2500 for it and i'm not that desperate yet
Anyway still looking
turk
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie. Wed, 21 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you talking about the orange one that was in the trading post?

i had a look at that a few months ago, but once i saw how sorry it was i didn't even go in to talk to the guy.

ended up giving up on them for now. i was on the lookout for 3 months and had no luck Sad . ended up buying a mint torana off an old guy for $2300 - 27 years old and only 113,000 kms + rustfree
carolla
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie. Wed, 21 September 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
talking about the orange one that was in the trading post?

i had a look at that a few months ago, but once i saw how sorry it was i didn't even go in to talk to the guy.

haha yeah i looked at that one he's still trying to sell it!!!
he never will at that price. DId u see those pissy little excel mags on it??
He wasn't there when i went to have a look at it, when i saw the paint i was like "oh well at least the bodies straight" then i had a look under the front and saw the oil soaking down the front of the block. Nah i wouldn't give him more than 500/700 for it. the other one was only advertised once and it was sold the next day. it was real nice new paint (red), new motor (18r-g) and only 1500 i spewed when i realised it was sold

Anyway me and one of my mates are talking about going up to melbourne to see motley crue in november.
So anyone who wants to sell in melbourne in november for under $4000 tell me

Thanks
carolla
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Wanted: RA28 in good condition in Tassie. Sat, 15 October 2005 13:11 Go to previous message
bumpity boo
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sale withdrawn. Thanks for the interest.
Next Topic:WTB in Tassie: KE30 or KE55
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 15:37:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006173849105835 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.