Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 04:13 Go to next message
Hey guys its finally come back to this. Personally I blame the government by not entertaining any ideas on petrol subsidies during this time of greedy pricing.

Anyway, I've noticed that several cars that have been parked on the street have had their petrol tanks emptied during the middle of the night.

Anyway, I'm in Perth but I think this will be happening all over, in more frequency.

Keep a lookout
  Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BE ALERT BUT NOT ALARMED

This is in the wrong section Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUCK AND COVER....

well it works for americans Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 04:42]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XmaGe wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 14:13

Personally I blame the government by not entertaining any ideas on petrol subsidies during this time of greedy pricing.

i would blame the skanky lowlifes in perth first and foremost... no-one is forcing them to steal petrol....
as if you can't afford petrol still... (ie still affordable) buy a few less packs of ciggies each week, stop putting so much in the pokies;)

etc etc...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i would blame the skanky lowlifes in perth first and foremost... no-one is forcing them to steal petrol....
as if you can't afford petrol still... (ie still affordable) buy a few less packs of ciggies each week, stop putting so much in the pokies;)

Eggfarken zactly!

I now await these bogan to be caught and appear on some crap show like ACA whinging....."after I bawt mi smokes and a cupple of cases of woody dares no farken money left for petrol so I gotta nik it, farken pollatishens nawt given me enuff free money to buy shit it dare farken fault...." whinge whine whinge.

stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, clearly this in highly technical and has lots to do with a conversion, hence it's appropriate application to the Tech & Conversions section...
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Politicians have got to stop putting guns to peoples heads and forcing them to steal petrol from others cars Rolling Eyes
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm thinking about putting metal plates on my petrol cap (on the bit you put your fingers on) running some wire off it and connect it to the 3 or 4 car batteries sitting in the boot. (or something else producing ample voltage)

that'd give em a nice surprise when they try and steal your petrol.

could even rig a very simple alarm to the petol flap thing (not entirely sure what its called) but still they pry it open and alarm goes off.

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:00

i'm thinking about putting metal plates on my petrol cap (on the bit you put your fingers on) running some wire off it and connect it to the 3 or 4 car batteries sitting in the boot. (or something else producing ample voltage)

yeah, cause arcing electricity zapping people next to the opening to the fuel tank is such a SMART idea.....

;o
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Petrol Pinchers Tue, 20 September 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

could even rig a very simple alarm to the petol flap thing (not entirely sure what its called) but still they pry it open and alarm goes off.

Yeah that'd be good. Someone tries to steal your petrol, makes a spark and blows your whole car up. Way to teach them a lesson!

Much better solution: Give me a shotgun and let me shoot people who I don't think are worthy... be lots of dead people though.
laaag
Regular

June 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe something as simple as a diesel or lead replacement
sticker over your fuel cap could help?
if they are looking in your car for unleaded an see
a diesel sticker they might just move on Rolling Eyes

or everyone could start buying those old school fuel
cap locks....
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So many people whinge about the cost of petrol then go out and buy a 750ml bottle of water for $2 Rolling Eyes (I do agree fuel is expensive, but i dont buy water for that price Very Happy )
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:03

Yeah that'd be good. Someone tries to steal your petrol, makes a spark and blows your whole car up. Way to teach them a lesson!

Much better solution: Give me a shotgun and let me shoot people who I don't think are worthy... be lots of dead people though.

Just get one of the security kits rigged up like they do in South africa flame thrower or a couple hundred thousand volts the choice is yours.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm they solved the old hose in the petrol filler issue in the 70's with the way they design the filler tube so theres no point trying to protect the petrol cap.

best way to protect your fuel is to fill your fuel tank up with urine and p00 flakes then fill a coke bottle with fuel, run a garden hose to the engine and sit it on the passenger seat.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 14:33

best way to protect your fuel is to fill your fuel tank up with urine and p00 flakes then fill a coke bottle with fuel, run a garden hose to the engine and sit it on the passenger seat.

then you'd end up with smashed windows as people try and steal ya coke bottle
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no they think the coke bottle is a bong cause of the garden hose, they dont know what liquid is in it
trevtrev
Regular

October 2004
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 18:03

Yeah I get a good flashback to Mad Max on that one. If I can't have it, no-one can.
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so iv rigged up the coke bottle and hose. I realise i needed to get a fuel pump in there too. That caused a small hick up but we've moved on now...

What im really wondering is where is the best place to get poo in flake form for a decent price...

I hear that poo flakes have been a rare comodity too since Katrina fixed up New Orleans.
pr*duct
Regular

April 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those of you in Melb may have seen the dude on the news that got caught stealing 860 litres of fuel.

He put big agricultural water tanks in his van.
Somehow he parked his van at the same servo for days on end, don't know how he got the fuel...

corona crew
Regular

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing SUCKERS!!! u gotta get past two locks just to get to the fuel in my car mwwahahhaah im pretty sure most cars have got atleast one lock?? i noticed in my dads brand spankin new astra the piece of shit hasnt got any locks on it first time i was filling it up i spent like 15 mins at the servo lookin for the release to open the flap. but thats jsut one of the shitty thigns on it, damn shitty wok holdens
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Surely you could jerry rig some light valve/pump system; they start the syphon by sucking (to pov to buy the actual syphons) and the valve triggers the pump. all of a sudden GUT FULL OF GAS muauahahahahahaha!

Then off the bastard a smoke hehehehehe

Actualy the whole system could be applied tot he urine and poo flakes system as a humorous upgrade Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you rig up some sorta like this (just a basic idea) the lock holds the 2 bars together and can be taken out when you wanna open up petrol lid

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8707/lock9vq.png
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why not reinvent the engine to run off p00 flakes and urine, never have to stop to top up, just remember to lift the lid before you drive off. Although some posters may be confused as to which end the p00 flakes fly from.
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bear in mind that as most cars have locking caps, they are just pulling the line off the bottom of the tank nowdays. I've heard about people actually punching holes in the bottom of fuel tanks as well....
mic*
Regular

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

MY QUESTION STILL STANDS. WHERE CAN ONE SOURCE A QUAILITY FLAKE OF POO???

IM NOT WILLING TO SETTLE FOR JUST ANY REGULAR FLAKE. I WANT PREMIUM FLAKES WITH THE HIGHEST METHANE RATING AVAILABLE...

THESE IMPORTS DEMAND NOTHING LESS.

AND PR*DUCT, YES I DID SEE THE AG-TANK THIEF. IT WAS NATIONAL NEWS. THE GUY GOT DONE FOR 860L BUT THE SERVO HAD LOST ABOUT 60,000L THAT MONTH.

ME THINKS HE PUSHED HIS LUCK A LIL TOO FAR. COPS WERE SERACHING HIS HOUSE FOR EVIDENCE OF THE OTHER 60,000L. LIKE A STRANGLY COLOURED SWIMMING POOL OR SOMETHING.

APPARENTLY THE GUY WOULD JUST PARK OUT THE BACK, OVER THE SAME HOLE TO THE UNDERGROUND TANK EVERY FEW DAYS. IT WAS NEVER LOCKED AND NOT IN CAMERA RANGE.

...I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD LOCK A MASSIVE FUEL RESEVOIR???

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Wed, 21 September 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poo flakes occur naturally on your own body, they are also called bum crumbs and the quality is all up to what youve been eating.

chilli kebabs are a good start.

also, do you tards even read the posts or what?!?!?

your petrol filler necks have been designed so u cant syphon petrol out of them with a hose so whats the point in trying to protect your petrol cap?!?!

they will go for your lines or poke a hole in the tank.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Petrol Pinchers Thu, 22 September 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 09:28

so whats the point in trying to protect your petrol cap?!?!

they will go for your lines or poke a hole in the tank.

I agree whole heartedly.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Petrol Pinchers Thu, 22 September 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, so we are giving the theifs credit aye?

In that case bugger it, give Shraka a gun and leave him to it
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Thu, 22 September 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
out the farm we have 15000litre diesel tankage and 5000 litres optimax.at minimum we keep 3000litres of diesel and 2000litres of optimax.ive been dieing for someone to try and rip it off!but its a shame there has been no takers!other farms have been done but unfortunately the cops caught them first.lol then passed on there details.
mick
p.s thieves are the one of the lowest forms of life.get a job or top yourselves.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Petrol Pinchers Thu, 22 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then can anyone suggest a good way i could protect my fuel lines....metal piping around them or something?? i'm not sure exactly where the fuel lines are or how i could protect them
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Petrol Pinchers Thu, 22 September 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know if some of you guys are serious.

It is sad that it comes to this.

I am not going to be protecting my fuel tank anymore than what I have before. Even though a tank of fuel is worth 10% of the value of my car Razz
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Petrol Pinchers Sat, 24 September 2005 09:01 Go to previous message
Well, they didnt get any of my fuel but they managed to be retarded and tried to pry open the fuel door thingy fromt he wrong end and took bits of paint off the car, just what I need on a car im tryin to sell, wish I had caught em.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Where to get WSID pictures?
Next Topic:i want a supra..
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:58:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075938701629639 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.