Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » define rice boy what makes a rice boy?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rn-85
Occasional Poster

September 2005
icon5.gif  define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:00 Go to next message
i seem to lable a lot of drivers in excels with those stainless exausts making farty noises and others with a lot of fibreglass big rims and painted drum brakes on the rear.also guys with fords and holdens doing simlar things like bonnet scoops without any holes underneath. i just wanna know what makes a person a ricer in other persons opinions.
  Send a private message to this user    
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overt emphasis on (usually useless) visual enhancements rather than vehicle performance and handling
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any "performance" modification that does not actually increase the power output of a car and just general shit that screams defect me or i am a tool to the cops eg neons, chromies Wings that create 1000kg of downforce at 250kmph on a car that'll barely crack 0-100 in 9 seconds etc
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think rona pretty much nailed it there. stupid body kits can be added to the list, especially when on underpowered econo-boxes (typically civics, mirages, lancers, etc)
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 17:30

Any "performance" modification that does not actually increase the power output of a car and just general shit that screams defect me or i am a tool to the cops eg neons, chromies Wings that create 1000kg of downforce at 250kmph on a car that'll barely crack 0-100 in 9 seconds etc

what about mods that improve a car's performance without increasing power?
improving your brakes does not increase power but i wouldn't call some a ricer because of it.

[Updated on: Sun, 11 September 2005 07:56]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i feel lot of it also comes down to attitude as well.
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think ricers are defined more by their attitude that the actual parts they put on their car. However, the choice of mods is obviously affected by their attitude.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 17:55

Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 17:30

what about mods that improve a car's performance without increasing power?
improving your brakes does not increase power but i wouldn't call some a ricer because of it.

i should replace power output with any mod that actually helps the car handle/brake/go better sorry yes brake upgrades in many ways are equally if not better than power you do have to stop Very Happy
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So has anyone else seen the fake brake discs that fit as spacers between the drums and wheel?

not even a fake caliper to even try to make it look real Laughing

Oh and plus they're anodised
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iv seen hub caps with fake race diskbrakes! Rolling Eyes
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ricers = posers, trying to impress other people instead of doing it for them selves.

everyone will have a different opinion on what is a ricer and whats not.

Eldar.O.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ric er
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just issue a rice violation...
http://www.heferito.com/image_folder/HeferitoViolation.gif
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome great find that.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 11 September 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are sooo many different ingredients that make up a ricer,but to sum it up in one word it simply means TRYHARD.

The main thing they all have in common is they are sheep,they follow what everyone else is doing or what they are told is cool through the media.

It is for this reason I class even the most basic of mods as rice,for example painting the bonnet of a perfectly good mirage mat black but doing nothing else to the car. As people have said above the attitude they adopt after doing this is simply hillarious.

Anyways cant be forked carrying on,most ricers will never get it,they will continue to follow the leader, go out and buy their neon washer sprays pick up the new Jamster Frog single or Simple Plan CD and continue to be lemmings...

EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The first time I heard the term "ricer" was about 7 years ago in reference to a Swift GTi. I was told back then that any Japanese car which had to use high revs to counter for a lack of torque was a "ricer's" car. How things have changed.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, Ricer is a "modification" Rolling Eyes of the term Rice Burner, used by old school US cast iron fans to describe anything made in Japan.

PS, the current term in Japan for these "ricer" or "Autosalon" style cars is a "Bonsai" car. I.E. a car that is only for display purposes.

See even Japan has Ricers Laughing
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

failure to paint over primer coat

OMG I've been a ricer for years and never even knew it!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4612/vbdoorteims2ko.th.jpg

What is this called ?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 16:04

What is this called ?

Funny
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that particular artefact is from the Yobbo Renaissance period, commonly known as Boganism, usually associated with Bundaberg Rum and Holden Utes. Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tihnk pretty much any accessory that makes a car less safe than factory is counted as rice.

Almost everything mentioned above fit in this category.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 16:33

I tihnk pretty much any accessory that makes a car less safe than factory is counted as rice.

ahh gotcha. female drivers = rice. understood Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/593000-593999/593805_70_full.jpg
laaag
Regular

June 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfect example of a rier;
at a wrecking yard was some random nissan exa with
stickers down the quater panel near the drivers
door saying;
HKS
APEXI
GREDDY
GARRET
I opened the bonnet and all i saw was a tired and
abused engine with only a pod filter that was k&n.
Laughing Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone with a 15%tint Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 23:03

Anyone with a 15%tint Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

who said that?? *bump*... huh? what? hello? whos there?...
rn-85
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 14:10

What is this called ?

Funny

you know most of us people in this forum have probly been refered to as a ricer by a guy parked at ether maccas or down around town in a v8 localy produced sedan with a group A body kit, auto g/box and a pod filter and a fake power bulge for the quad throttle bodys (which they dont have). those type of people are so cool i wanna be just like them all i need now is a v8 sedan to be like the rest of the majority of cars on the country roads.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rn-85 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 21:37

What is this called ?

Funny

you know most of us people in this forum have probly been refered to as a ricer by a guy parked at ether maccas or down around town in a v8 localy produced sedan with a group A body kit, auto g/box and a pod filter and a fake power bulge for the quad throttle bodys (which they dont have). those type of people are so cool i wanna be just like them all i need now is a v8 sedan to be like the rest of the majority of cars on the country roads.

you forgot the 8" monster shift light tacho..

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Sun, 11 September 2005 17:57

i feel lot of it also comes down to attitude as well.

Yeah I think it comes down more to attitude. I think it's when they put fat wings and have fat exhausts and neons and fooly sik seat covers and this in their minds makes them think they are racing material.

I also extremely hate it when you are checking out a car and then the driver spots you and then starts revving their car or doing some other hard cunt shit. ESPECIALLY when it's a P.O.S and you were only looking at the car to verify what it was.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got neonz? Check!
Got spoilerz? Check!
Got mesh insertz? Check!
Got stickerz? Check!
Got GT stripez? Check!
Got stock motor? Check!

We got us a ricer!
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had racing stripes on my kc laser. i made them out of duct tape. does that make me a ricer? Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rn-85 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 23:37

What is this called ?

Funny

VN group A's and VL group A's only had twin throttle bodies not quads
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suppose I could call myself half-ricer and half-not. You gotta say it, a KE70 in itself just needs mods to make it look better....

Kev.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a panda paint job on a ke70 nuff said Laughing
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Mon, 12 September 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So not true, I didn't go for panda, I went for two-tone, my original colour is beige, beige and black = one fkn dirty dirty panda. It cost me $20.50 all up and it looks a shitload better, it's not like I wasted $600 just to look like Takumi. Rolling Eyes

Kev.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Wed, 14 September 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You forgot to check the current P plate laws, teh NSW government encourages RICE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Wed, 14 September 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the nervousness of reading your above posts I was a bit worried to post my opinion..

"Rice" as most of society seem to call it is a form of car modification which has had no consideration from what looks good. I don't hold grudges against people for making their car look a certain way because they like it, thats just rude and definitely not what car enthusiasm is about. I know somethings will just look completely out of place, hence "BIG WINGS" "NEONS ETC"...

I was given the opportunity to purchase a SSV bodykit, Which personally looks really decent on my car, not overdone, just neat and definitely newer.

Just gotta be open for other peoples opinions, Each to their own. When u think about it, if everyone stuck to the same guidelines you'd never say "Ahh that car looks different", tends to get boring quick to tease the cars,
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Wed, 14 September 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian speaks the truth! Smile
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Fri, 16 September 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phrostbyte wrote on Tue, 13 September 2005 09:09

I suppose I could call myself half-ricer and half-not. You gotta say it, a KE70 in itself just needs mods to make it look better....

Kev.

well.. it did involve him cutting an AE82 bumper in half and installed it onto his KE70...
Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Fri, 16 September 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exactly, it's only half an AE82 bumper! Very Happy And it's off another corolla, not from some aftermarket BIG SHPOILER MATE shop, and it's not finished yet Rolling Eyes .

Kev.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happens if you do all these ricy mods but do so for a joke..ie you want people to laugh at you.
ie crapy spray-paint paint job, cardboard bodykit, christmas light neons....

does that make you a ricer or a knob shine?

so techincally ricing is ok, aslong as you have to power to back it up. so if i get bigger cams put it that allows me to get a body kit? and upgrade to a turbo means i can get a new wing or neons??
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate if you want to add a big spoiler or neons, you don't need to justify those to anyone by getting 'bigger cams' or turbo.

Just do what you want to do, and be prepared to deal with whatever consequences those choices will create.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mesh inserts? rice?

thats new

chrome wheels? rice?

well ill be damned..........
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sat, 17 September 2005 20:58

mesh inserts? rice?

thats new

chrome wheels? rice?

well ill be damned..........

lol you are one big ricer Very Happy
rn-85
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the real ricer part comes in where their attitude is i know a guy who is into cars and he is more into car adio and car sound. for him going fast is good but not a prioity, he doesnt have to be faster than the next guy just louder clearer with a neat install the neons are there cause they look good with the body kit he has. but he hasn't got a bad attitude to other drivers. so it just somes down to attitude and the way they treat other drivers and their own car.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if thats wat u call it............ i just thought it was my way to express my style............ low and loud on some huge chromies with minor detailing (clear indicators,minor mesh if required,color codin,one off items)
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I just rewrote this post 2 times, can't get it right, too drunk...

Rice is in the eye of the beholder...

If people want to make their car look good, good on them! I have a friend that has an '89 magna. He's done absolutely no mods to make the car go faster, but the car looks absolutely great with the 15" momos and some mad vynal on the bonnet, and his sound system beats mine hands down even with the amount of work I've done on mine.

Whatever makes people feel good about their car is their own choice...

Kev.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 09:38

There are sooo many different ingredients that make up a ricer,but to sum it up in one word it simply means TRYHARD.

The main thing they all have in common is they are sheep,they follow what everyone else is doing or what they are told is cool through the media.

It is for this reason I class even the most basic of mods as rice,for example painting the bonnet of a perfectly good mirage mat black but doing nothing else to the car. As people have said above the attitude they adopt after doing this is simply hillarious.

i concur with Mr.Burner Very Happy

i would also put into this categoy all the tryhard wannbe takumi dofifto boys that have gone and bought a hachi roku for dorifto purposes... just because they've seen some initial D episodes, or maybe some best motoring vids...

and also seeing many of the modified cars around japan has altered my perceptions of what it rice or not... engine mods are particularly not legal in japan (emissions etc), which is why people go for exhausts and body kits and such..

one difference between australia and japan, is that lurking under the funny lookign body kits here are pretty serious suspension setups and more often than not, big brakes too.

you could also justify the carbon bonnets (which are sometimes designed well to direct air away from the radiator) are not rice...

but the biggest diference is that in australia, ricers are tools.
in japan, the people with highly modified looking cars (that will most often at least have decent suspension) are not just people with funny looking cars... it's more a lifestyle than an image. i dunno, it's hard to explain really..

wings still look wanky, but the honda NSX i saw in the hills sitting about 50mm of the ground, with a full JGTC body and a bark to match.. looked good.. i'm sure many ppl here would say it's wanky, but it looked and sounded like the real thing..

aaaanyway... most bodykit bunnies in Aus, and particularly the wankers who "do laps" (esp cetain beachfronts and sydneys george street).. are... well ricer/wankers Razz

meh...
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://home.iprimus.com.au/stuvva/mitsubisi/lancer/wildazzfront.jpg
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

now it's rice Razz
ed_ma61 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2005 22:37

http://www.materials.unsw.edu.au/~sford/puzzleman.jpg

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sat, 17 September 2005 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://home.iprimus.com.au/stuvva/nissan/200sx/sexdrout.jpg

i think anything with multiple wings MUST be called rice Razz
http://home.iprimus.com.au/stuvva/nissan/200sx/xlincback.jpg
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 18 September 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those hands on that red car actually looks pretty cool/well done
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 18 September 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havabeer wrote on Sun, 18 September 2005 17:34

those hands on that red car actually looks pretty cool/well done

they do. but that wing is a monstrosity Laughing
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 18 September 2005 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg i am classified as a ricer, Shocked Shocked Shocked

since my crash the bonnet on the celica is black, in primer, but ive had people ask me if its carbon fibre,

also i bought some side skirts because ill probably get a veilside frontbar (they are cheaper than toyota parts), and the car would look odd with a low front and nothing on the sides.

but it must come down to attitude Sad
it just must Sad Crying or Very Sad
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Sun, 18 September 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yarrr... that's a hard case that one is... Rolling Eyes

You're getting a nice bodykit for your car me hearty, not a 10ft double-spoiler.. blastin barnacles!. Smile

Kev.

EDIT: Realized it's talk like a pirate day...

[Updated on: Sun, 18 September 2005 22:14]

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Tue, 20 September 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone else who thinks its cool to have moe the one wing....and what do you know its a commodore driver Razz

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-Commodore-GT-WING_W0 QQitemZ4576717067QQcategoryZ36605QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Tue, 20 September 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So if i was to paint my bonnet and spoiler black for example and drive the streets nicely it would be classified as rice?

However if i do the same thing and drive like a maniac letting my twin turbo noise pierce the quiet of the night it would be ok?

Assuming attitude is not part of the equation?
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: define rice boy what makes a rice boy? Tue, 20 September 2005 08:05 Go to previous message
havabeer wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 16:58

someone else who thinks its cool to have moe the one wing....and what do you know its a commodore driver Razz

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-Commodore-GT-WING_W0 QQitemZ4576717067QQcategoryZ36605QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem

LOL that commodore looks fkn stupid with that spoiler there!! If someone buys that I'll hunt them down and slap them...

ndgcpr wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 17:03

So if i was to paint my bonnet and spoiler black for example and drive the streets nicely it would be classified as rice?

However if i do the same thing and drive like a maniac letting my twin turbo noise pierce the quiet of the night it would be ok?

Assuming attitude is not part of the equation?

Again some people would call each stance rice and some people wouldnt. Really if you spend $5 on cheap spraypaint to do it and spent $1500 on an engine conversion, you cant really be classed as a "ricer", just someone that likes a bit of rice... hahaha.

In my opinion, both circumstances are rice, just one of them is over the top hektik bro.

Kev.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 September 2005 08:12]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:i miss deadwood
Next Topic:Monday September 19th. International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:35:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088951587677002 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.