Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Sun, 04 September 2005 02:48 Go to next message
Asking $7k negotiable

Putting this up to see if I get any interest, am going to sell soon due to finances as I wont be working full time in a few months.

Its a 1989 4 door GTS pillarless with a stock redtop rb20det motor, R33 automatic transmission.

Has about 95000 genuine Kms on the clock at the moment, was imported back in 1994.

Engine is stock aside from full 3inch Exhaust system (dump to cannon) and Pod intake filter.
Aftermarket Boost and Oil Pressure guage (runs about 10psi with the exhaust system)
Clarion 6 stacker audio system
has 15/65/205 rims (not sure what type) Good tread
The turbo was rebuilt when the previous owner had it around 60k kms
Just had the timing belt and water pump done, major service etc, brakes machined.(Have reciepts)
Coil packs have been replaced recently.
Cyclops immoboliser and alarm system
Has had oil changed every 4000kms
LSD diff - no whine or clunk
Has about 4months rego left

Only issues are dent in sump, dent has been there since the previous owner bought it.

Body is in great nick, no dings or rust that I can see. Interior is also in good nick. Comes with the usual power windows, adjustable suspension etc.

Here are some pictures taken earlier in the year, Im asking around $7k but as I said its mainly just to see if I get any interest at this price, also If I do sell I am going to buy a piece of shit for about $300 to get around in till I find something I like so if you have anything like this Id happy take a couple hundred off the price.

I will check this thread regularly so if you have any questions please post, my phone number is 0423277771

SkylineGT Pic1
SkylineGT Pic2
SkylineGT Pic3
SkylineGT Pic4
SkylineGT Pic5
SkylineGT Pic6
SkylineGT Pic7
  Send a private message to this user    
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Mon, 05 September 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell yeah.. looks like a very tidy R31
I don't mind giving people a nudge to buy this.
reasonable asking price too

good luck with your sale - hope it goes to a good home Smile

Damo
TRD 83
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Tue, 06 September 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i wish i had the cash. and ur in adelaide too!! thats a tidy example, looks tuff
alldat
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Tue, 13 September 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you consider a swap for a well prepared 1600 plus cash adjustment?
i have put $4500 in parts into this car in the last 6 months,motor,struts,gearbox etc.
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Tue, 13 September 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive just had someone make an offer (no deposit) but if it falls through I may well be interested.

What can you tell me about the car, kms, auto manual, pics, engine, whats been done to it.

I wouldnt really be looking at spending more then 4-5k on a car of that age unless its immaculate or has something pretty radical done to the engine/susp.
alldat
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Wed, 14 September 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a 71 1600, pedders all round, 240k struts and brakes in the front, 2ltr engine with a 32/36 webber, r31 skyline 5 speed, adjustable castor rods, custom interior, big exhaust system.
Selling my car hasn't been something i've really thought about, since i've just spent a fair bit of cash on getting perfect,but if i was to sell it something like your skyline would make selling my car a little easier.
Let me know what happens.
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Wed, 14 September 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alldat wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 21:44

It's a 71 1600, pedders all round, 240k struts and brakes in the front, 2ltr engine with a 32/36 webber, r31 skyline 5 speed, adjustable castor rods, custom interior, big exhaust system.
Selling my car hasn't been something i've really thought about, since i've just spent a fair bit of cash on getting perfect,but if i was to sell it something like your skyline would make selling my car a little easier.
Let me know what happens.

If it falls through I would be interested depending on how much $ on changeover.

Whats the paint/rust/interior like? rims? whats it like on the fuel?

edit: based on the $ changeover Id actually be interested in having a look in the next day or so as this guy is pretty keen. A 1600 would be right up my alley though as long as I have some money in my pocket.

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2005 12:57]

alldat
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Tue, 20 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I forgot to mention that the car also has a pro built 240z clutch and flywheel.
I'd be willing to pay between 1500-2000 change over, but it all depends on if the cars rego's can be transfered over.
I'm in melbourne by the way.
Let me know what ya think
rolleye
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: SA - Nissan Skyline R31 GTS Pillarless 4 Door - $7000 Wed, 21 September 2005 03:38 Go to previous message
alldat wrote on Tue, 20 September 2005 19:26

I forgot to mention that the car also has a pro built 240z clutch and flywheel.
I'd be willing to pay between 1500-2000 change over, but it all depends on if the cars rego's can be transfered over.
I'm in melbourne by the way.
Let me know what ya think

Thanks but it just sold
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD: 74 MX23 MkII Corona (2 door)
Next Topic:FOR SALE: AE92 SX Hatch- **SOLD**
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:39:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005180835723877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.