Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
"Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Thu, 01 September 2005 05:31 Go to next message
"Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!!

See the best drifters in the country put it to the country folk in a day of smoke and sideways action!! Not only this but FLM will continue with its successful DriftRide of a Lifetime raffle, with rides being drawn every hour!!

The Jam Session (exp. sess) will be back along with the new Driftkhana. Keep an eye here for entry forms and supp regs, these will be posted up in a couple of days.

Entry will be $100 for competitors and $15 for spectators. Drifting starts at 8.30am. For more info check www.fulllock.com

Happy drifting all and see you at the track!!

http://www.fulllock.com/vicdrift/images/KamikazeWeb.jpg
http://www.fulllock.com/vicdrift/images/wintonmap.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Fri, 16 September 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is going to be huge. The car should be back together in time.

I'll be taking the drift support vehicle (aka the Choooob), so if anyone is actually going to enter and needs tyres transported then get in touch.

Hen
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Fri, 16 September 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so how many people are going to this? I believe there will be TV coverage as well.
Rinmax
Regular

September 2004
Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Fri, 16 September 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm you ideas sound interesting and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Sat, 17 September 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so anyone got any idea on when the next calder meet is? I would love to come to this meet, but i'm working that saturday (and every frigging other one).
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Sun, 18 September 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
october 1st for some drift/drag/burnout day
december 11/12th for drift nats
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Sun, 18 September 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whered that info come from? certainly not the full lock website.

i read that there is a rumour that full lock will be doing both winton and calder this september depending on turnout at kamikaze battle (??) - sounds stupid... nobody will go to prac night if they don't decide on if it's going to happen!

I wouldn't mind though - more room on track for me!!
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: "Kamikaze Battle" hits Winton Raceway this September 24 for the first time ever!! Wed, 21 September 2005 05:00 Go to previous message
Next prac nite is 28th Sep, week after Winton.

Prac is not dependant of Winton turnout.

And the dates are on the website. Under events.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2005 05:03]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Vic - Victorian Supra Club - Open Cruise - 17th September
Next Topic:bennica DYNO day results!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:25:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042929649353027 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.