Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:08 Go to next message
this kid post repeatily on every forum looking sprinters,never buying anything,and bagging most cars........
whats the go???
  Send a private message to this user    
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There aren't that many sprinters that meets his high standards I guess.

BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what kid? whats his username? some people just have no idea
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah he's funny but, and nick2b is nearly in everyone's rolla threads

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2005 03:36]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DEA-L3R wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 13:35

lol yeah he's funny but, and nick2b is nearly in everyone's rolla threads

and he can't sell his own car, has to have the record for longest sale in history of toymods, with like 5 different threads for the car because they get clogged up with shit and comments about the car.
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true its been a long time on here and everywhere else

[Updated on: Tue, 26 July 2005 03:55]

Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont be knocking wallly otherwise youll get the overclockers australia boys on ya Laughing
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know about wally, but wheres waldo

http://www.superlaugh.com/1/waldo.htm
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 14:25

hahahaahahaha my work computer doesn't have sound so bubbles you are owned Razz
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm before you go saying that they arent up to his standards you might want too do a bit of research.
he was going to buy joyrides sprinter but that was sold to the owners cousin or something similar, and now is looking at lucanBs gze in canberra but is waiting for lucan too be ready too sell which isnt happening until september i think it is.
also looked at the gze that was on carsales which was sold then up on carsales again within a month spoke to original owner but found out a bit of history about the car which turned him off.
so because people are asking 4grand for a rusty sprinter.
and can i ask where he has bagged out someones sprinter where it wasnt warranted?
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well well, thanks SEXY 16, i must say this is rather a pointless thread dont you think? But since it is here now, and you have nothing better to do but stir shit amongst the forums, then i may as well add a post to my count and try and get that bit closer to a "forum junkie" like yourself.

Quote:

this kid post repeatily on every forum looking sprinters

Yep every forum on the internet, howd ya know Rolling Eyes

Quote:

never buying anything

most people that buy a car, buy it because it turns out to be the right car for them, im sorry i might not be like you, buying everything you see. Like WiLo said, i was going to buy joyrides, but i was so to someone else he knew that paid more that Andy even wanted in the first place.

Quote:

and bagging most cars........

umm, ok then can you please point out your statement here...

Quote:

whats the go???

there is no go? you tell me what the go is?

So SEXY 16, i will get the right sprinter for me, when it comes along, so far things havent. So keep your childish mind away from these forums, as threads like this are pointless.

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love ae86 owners and fans... they are all so cool Cool
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 21:21

very useful and worthwhile post Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I wonder _why_ that is?
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 22:06

very useful and worthwhile post Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well i wouldn't consider quoting it to be very useful...

Though, my post now isnt very important either..
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 22:32

I wonder _why_ that is?

i'm just as cool as the next one Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the maker of Shiri told him "of how much of an Idiot _WHY_ was" and made the NEW one and then came Shiri..
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
never the less _why_ acctually did end up buying a sprinter...

not like half the other takumi kids out there

do we all remember JDM-086?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Tue, 26 July 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah wally almost bought my car but a friend offered a higher price to which i couldnt resist.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 27 July 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 22:46

Lucid wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 22:32

I wonder _why_ that is?

i'm just as cool as the next one Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

wat if someone had 2 Razz
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that post really worth it, 1 month later?
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AEeightysix wrote on Fri, 26 August 2005 17:11

Laughing

Keep up the good work mate Rolling Eyes
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you found a sprinter yet? So that you can stick it to all the heros that posted otherwise. Good luck with your search mate. Hope you do find a decent one. Otherwise have you thought about an AW11???
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=76257&start=0&rid=4474&S=a7b175c5266 b5f549171561a30c60fbe
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

See how it goes... nice car btw.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would u be interested in something newer than a sprinter?? a JDM ae92 levin perhapsS?? check out the link on my sig if interested
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven, your signature is just gold.

Justin...

p.s. to be sopmewhat on topic in here,I hate people who call you up,ask a million stupid questions over and over,and then don't buy your car (or parts),who don't even come out to look at it (them),but then keep posting new threads over and over that they're still 'looking' for exactly the same thing as well.

WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Fri, 26 August 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks nice mate, but yer i have been set on a sprinter for a loooong time now, as i just love the look of them. Im still saving, checked last night and just sitting over $10,000 Very Happy

good luck with your sale... looks nice Shocked
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 27 August 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thorpy thinks sprintahs r fully sic
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 27 August 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY wrote on Sat, 27 August 2005 09:27

looks nice mate, but yer i have been set on a sprinter for a loooong time now, as i just love the look of them. Im still saving, checked last night and just sitting over $10,000 Very Happy

Just the look of them? Not how they drive? You probably shoulda gotten a stock ADM Sprinter ages ago then. Apparently the 4A-C is hard to kill.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 27 August 2005 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 03:08

WaLLLY wrote on Sat, 27 August 2005 09:27

Just the look of them? Not how they drive? You probably shoulda gotten a stock ADM Sprinter ages ago then. Apparently the 4A-C is hard to kill.

Obviously he meant more than just the looks if he has $10,000 saved up. He wants to get some power out of a car he likes the look of. Do you have a problem with that? Don't be a smart arse when you obviously knew he meant more than just the looks. Congratulations on jumping on the bandwagon. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes << double eye rolls.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 27 August 2005 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poor Wally.
Topics like this should be banned.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 27 August 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Topics like this should be banned.

i second that
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 27 August 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 05:39

Obviously he meant more than just the looks if he has $10,000 saved up. He wants to get some power out of a car he likes the look of. Do you have a problem with that? Don't be a smart arse when you obviously knew he meant more than just the looks. Congratulations on jumping on the bandwagon. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes << double eye rolls.

Exactly right.

You guys will all know about it when i get it ill tell you that now. Which if the current one im looking at goes through, (which i will be organsing to have a look shortly) it will have plenty of power, it looks awesome, and thats what i want.

So keep your shit stirring comments comming so i have more ppl to laugh at when i get it.

Very Happy
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 03:08

i also heard that lancers are a heaps powerful aswell Rolling Eyes

so what he didnt buy the first pos sprinter he saw?
he has the money and wants to find one that isnt full of rust and in need of a new motor
he was going to get joyrides 4agte but joyride had an offer he couldnt refuse from one of his relos(im guessing it involved him still be able to drive the car occasionally)
there have been a few looked at where the owners were seriously overpricing the car(one had just put the motor in the car wasnt properly wired up etc. and the stories he had showed how dodgy the car really was.

and as wally said he is looking at getting one atm, that would probably have more power then most spinters that are on here.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was actualy trying to be helpfull Rolling Eyes (even if it was in a backhanded kinda way).

And WiLo, I'll take you on (and probably win). You live in vic? Perhaps we should take it down to the track... Evil or Very Mad
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh ooohh.. can I come? I love playing with 1.6 litres Razz
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 16:08

Oooh ooohh.. can I come? I love playing with 1.6 litres Razz

You can come. But don't expect me to try to beat you, okay?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shakra has the fastest CB lancer i know of - its so fast youd probably think its not even a lancer!!!

Yian _ 1.6 litres are fun to play with - but playing with 3 litres are more fun Smile

Wally - in time youll find what you want - Seems pretty obvious your looking for a higher end Sprinter not a simple conversion jobbie or a 4ac hack

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 07:19]

andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does this mean that i cannot ask the golden question?

Looking for Sprinter for sale?
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 28 August 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 18:25

Does this mean that i cannot ask the golden question?

Looking for Sprinter for sale?

nup loking for a mack truck thats all pimped out.
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 03 September 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY is so hot right now.

[Updated on: Sat, 03 September 2005 09:34]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 03 September 2005 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eeevvaaaaaaa neeeva eeevvvaaaaa neverrrrrr ever neeeever ever...

with love from another time waster..

Very Happy
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 03 September 2005 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just so you guys know, a deposit has been left on a sprinter today which i went and had a look at.

going again on sunday (11th Sep) to pay/drive home if all goes well.

Love your sig pr1nce, your a sick cunt.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sat, 03 September 2005 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Want to give me a ride? Smile
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 04 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 04:05

when i get used to driving a car with 150rwkw Very Happy
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 04 September 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sun, 04 September 2005 04:05

seeing as your the one person that hasnt bagged him out for looking for a car that is worth the money i think that is a reasonable request, although your ride, will have too happen after mine, seeing as i cant go on sunday:(
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 04 September 2005 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer far out WiLo!... maybe the weekend after or something.

Looks like James is riding shotgun now Laughing

Oh well Long Week ahead, fkn work Mad but the weekend will be good Wink
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Sun, 04 September 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 13:26

There aren't that many sprinters that meets his high standards I guess.

Anyone else have anything to say?... mmm Sunday is gunna be a good day to put SEXY 16 in to his hole for good. Also to wipe his false allegations from his mouth.

Evil or Very Mad
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Mon, 05 September 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Tue, 26 July 2005 14:25

wally scared me Sad.... Laughing .
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.gunnamotorsport.com/members/images/ben.jpg
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess we'll be seeing Wally around yeah? Around a tree more like it.

Phear teh 150kw at the wheels perhaps u can add to the record road toll in history.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know this car from 4 years ago i think
oldish bloke from concord area??? maybe
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure might have been an older guy when you saw it.
wally got it off rolla gti on here.
think he said something about it being older guys that he bought it off
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just went to a wreckers today and asked for sprinter stuff and he said he exports the shells back to japan Confused
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well yer finally got it...

has alot more grunt than my rolla ill tell you that.

Sexy 16: might need a new headlight switch thingy Razz... mine is stuffed, and my lights like to turns off sometimes... only happened 3-4 times...

Also idle is sometimes gay, like 1500rpm. Getting it looked at on saturday though.

but yer.., great car, cheers Ben
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 20:39

I guess we'll be seeing Wally around yeah? Around a tree more like it.

Phear teh 150kw at the wheels perhaps u can add to the record road toll in history.

lol... just a bit harsh
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: Will Wallly ever get a sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 23:10 Go to previous message
4AGE: ok. Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Not that sort of bus
Next Topic:Bubbles has released a song
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:55:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088589191436768 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.