Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Thu, 22 September 2005 01:38 Go to next message
One set of 40mm Solex Carburettors to suit 2TG. Comes complete with manifold, they were running on the car before they came off. $100.

One X T50 Gearbox from a TA22 Celica. This was behind the 2TG before I pulled it out to put in my other car. No problems with the gearbox, shifted nice and smooth. $75.

Standard TA22 manual tailshaft - $10.

I've also got a custom centre console to suit an RA23 Celica. It's a full length style one, with a hole for a headunit, an armrest with a storage pocket done in black. It's in near perfect condition! $80.

Email nickel@alphalink.com.au or phone 0413-889-068.
  Send a private message to this user    
sestabillo
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Thu, 22 September 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any pic of the custom centre console?
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Thu, 22 September 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll get some soon, but trust me....you won't be disapointed!
SIKTA22
Regular

March 2003
Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Thu, 22 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition are the carbies in? may be interested..

cheers.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Thu, 22 September 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The carbies, centre console and tailshaft have now been sold.

Someone can have the gearbox for $50 if they are interested..
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Fri, 23 September 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude
still got the box? is it any good?
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Fri, 23 September 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate, i've still got it...when it was in the car it drove fine. It might need a seal replaced, but I didn't have a problem with it.

Let me know if you are interested...i'll try and bring it along to the meet on Sunday.
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: 40mm Solex Carburettors, T50 Celica Box, Custom Centre Console Fri, 23 September 2005 11:56 Go to previous message
Yeah mate, i've still got it...when it was in the car it drove fine. It might need a seal replaced, but I didn't have a problem with it.

Let me know if you are interested...i'll try and bring it along to the meet on Sunday.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE 86 TRD brake pad
Next Topic:Double post
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:26:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042510032653809 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.