Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
da_snuff
Occasional Poster

January 2004
EOI: ke15 sprinter Wed, 21 September 2005 22:32 Go to next message
looking for expressions of interest on a 1969 ke15 sprinter
link to pics will be put up soon

body: all panels straight, resprayed white in colour about 8 years ago but been garaged since, 3 very small minor rust spots. all chrome was re-chromed a few years ago so is still lookin pretty trick Wink

engine & g/box: 5k twin carb, extractors, 5 speed box all in good working order, box feels nice Wink eng oil is fresh, new head gasket & oil filter.
also comes with a bonus 4age complete with loom, computer, exhaust/intake manifolds, its the whole kaboodle! even fuse box Very Happy

wheels/tyres: mazda 13inch wheels with very shiny chrome fittings. tyres are brand new (only driven around block about 2 times)and are kuhmo powermax(not bad tyres at all) also comes with 15 inch hyperfangs that are multi patern 110x4 and 113.4x4 i think (two tyres just legal, 2 are crap)

interior: jdm sw20 mr2 seats, these are the leather/velour ones and suit car very well. also comes with original front seats in shmick cond. sass boss kit/steering wheel. interior all in vgood cond. minus 1 small tear in rear seat (bout 4-5cm) no stereo tho.. but those keen enough can just listen to exhaust note Very Happy

bonus': a box full of spare doobies for the car. 4age as stated above, 15inch wheels as above, original front seats, 1 sticker.

this is an unfinished project so is unregistered. The chassis needs straightening due to a curb incident about 10 years ago, the castor angles got put out. (cant tell by lookin at the car cause it looks straight as) i got quoted 700 bucks.
im in tassie and it is drivable and is heaps fun to drive! reason for selling is that uni student + petrol prices + fuel hungry daily driver = unhappy uni student thinkin bout sellin his pride n joy... will sell if the right offer comes about, im lookin for 4500+ with the spare engine wheels and all the crap listed above. best offer wins... Evil or Very Mad sorry for the massive post Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2005 23:59]

Send a private message to this user    
da_snuff
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: EOI: ke15 sprinter Thu, 22 September 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=603254&rid=4673&S=453f9651e936bcb12149 a615980317f6

there are two photos on this link (if it works that is!!) ignore the fuel injected 5k in photos, its not there anymore Razz
Connor
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI: ke15 sprinter Thu, 22 September 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can u get me some better pics of the rust? im in devonport and this little puppy has taken my intrest
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: ke15 sprinter Thu, 22 September 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keiren,

You have PM

Cheers Chris
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: ke15 sprinter Thu, 22 September 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, Aiden

You have a PM

Cheers Chris
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI: ke15 sprinter Thu, 22 September 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know this car personally and have worked on it many times it is a beautiful piece of toyota motoring history! And is highly under priced!

Snuff you better sell it for more than $4500 or I'll MAN slap you! Think you should consider selling the skyline personally!

Still waiting on that pm chris Laughing

Free bump.
da_snuff
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: EOI: ke15 sprinter Fri, 23 September 2005 00:06 Go to previous message
yeh its offers above 4500... Rolling Eyes we'll see what offers come about then i may sell it if its what im after..
closer pics of the body will be up after this weekend hopefully, in the photo looking at the front of the car you can slightly see some of the rust on the front of the bonnet, the other spots are behind the front guards(hasnt come through paint yet) and other spot is inside the driver door(cant see it when door is closed Laughing )
over n out, aidan
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: Very Nice Ta22 (with PICS)
Next Topic:3sgte seca for sale 300bhp
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:57:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050990581512451 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.