Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Did not STOP at STOP sign !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 01:37 Go to next message
Ok who really does stop at stop signs ?? Razz (I actually do!!)

Posting for a friend who got done at STOP sign ..

He got a fine posted in the mail to him .. I am assuming NO photographic evidence .. Can the police do this ? (I am assuming they can!)

What are his chances for getting off this fine ? Pretty subjective though .. this means the police can pin anyone they feel like ..

Any ideas how to deal with this / get off this ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do except for one in my area which is kinda pointless when turning left as the vision you have is huge, i am pretty much stopped anyway, like just rolling and then accelerate away, most ppl just go flying round it and don't look.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stop and wait the full 3 seconds at stop signs...

... when I'm driving my mum or grandma around. Razz
Otherwise i stop if there's traffic or slow to about 3km/h (ie: slower than walking) while i check if the coast is clear then keep going. Basically I do what seems safe at the time.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:39

I do except for one in my area which is kinda pointless when turning left as the vision you have is huge, i am pretty much stopped anyway, like just rolling and then accelerate away, most ppl just go flying round it and don't look.

You will still get done for that !!! stupid rule ..

should be SLOW sign instead of STOP
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:49

Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 11:39

You will still get done for that !!! stupid rule ..

should be SLOW sign instead of STOP

I know, it is needed to turn right but in terms of turning left on that road there is a clearing of around 10 m and you can see all the way up the road. The stop sign was only put in about a year ago too, befor this it was deamed safe that someone could judge what is safe. I have not heard of any serious/ any accident happening there to prompt the move either.
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i often stop at the appropriate places...but some places are plain open, and stopping is just a pain in the ass...all traffic can be seen in a blink - and whilst approaching the intersection.

but they need to have stop signs...if they said SLOW - ppl would slow to maybe 20kph, and keep going...not good...
keep it as stop...and just dont police it so hard...

even some "give way" intersections are bad...ppl slow down to 20kph, and with hardly looking, just drive right thru...is great when they pull out just in front of u...then stay at 20kph for sticking on their ass... GRRRRR
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got slapped 2 years ago by the stupid revenue raising piggies at 1:30am in the morning on a dead quiet road with no cars on the road for crawling thru a stop sign at 5km/hr

the faggots were lying in wait across the road for someone to try it.. must have been the MA61 attracting attention from all the wrong sorts again..

$150 fine and 3 demerit points.

i see the point for stop signs and they should be in some places, but that was pure revenue raising, no questions asked.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I usualy stop or close to anyway.

Give way signs I take more notice of than most people too.

I see lots of people just cruise through a stop sign, or drive at almost full clip through a give way sign. Scary. Sad
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Grandfather got done for this a few years ago. He said he was sure he had stopped but the police officer said that his wheels were inching forward so slowly that it may have seemed from inside the car to have stopped but was technically still moving forward Rolling Eyes my Grandfather is an anglican minister....if a church minister can't get let off for this I don't think anyone can Confused
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, i see, rebelling against authority runs in the family eh linda Very Happy
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe well my grandmother is Sir Jack Brabham's cousin so that might have something to do with it Rolling Eyes
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, thats a claim to a bloodline i would use more often!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe well its not like I've ever met him, or his sons, I asked my Grandma if she could introduce me but she said she hasn't spoken to anyone from that side of the family since she was a kid and that they probably wouldn't even know who she is Sad
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in ireland i got done for doing 35 in a 30mph speed zone!!!
day before i went to court i was driving down the same road and i looked at the speed zone and it was a 40mph not a 30
i took some photos and when questioned by the judge as how i would plead as i had no solicitor i said not quilty
you want to have seen the look on the cops faces....priceless
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the fact that he got a letter in the mail. He could use the Freedom of Information act to request all the relevant information about the cop that issued the fine, why he was there etc. I find it strange that they can send fines in the mail without photographic proof as is the case with red light and speed cameras.

If it ends up in court, make sure your friend is 100% adamant that he DEFINATELY stopped at the stop sign, and is unfaltering in this opinion. Then it is the cops word against his, and depending on the guys record, it is more likely to go his way.

Can't stress the importance of being 100% sure he stopped enough. A friend of mine just took a speeding fine to court. It was a case of a cop booking him by "follow speed". Despite the cop claiming he followed my friend for 300m at a constant distance (even though the cop's map only showed a distance of about 75m, including a corner and 3 lane changes, during which he had to accelerate from a stand still to even match my friends speed), my friend was found guilty. This was because the prosecution bombarded him with questions regarding his speed, rewording the question "are you sure you were doing 60?" in about 20 different ways. After saying "no" everytime, my friend eventually said "well, maybe I was going 61 or 62". The judge's opinion was that he had confessed to speeding (at 62km/h) so he may as well have been doing the 75km/h that the cop claimed.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im scared if i come to a complete stop i won't be able to resist dumping the clutch.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a simple rule of thumb and was in the bloudy learners test

if you fail to stop at a stop sign your retarded and deserve the penalty Evil or Very Mad

http://www.ultrapaste.org/retarded.jpg
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 13:28

its a simple rule of thumb and was in the bloudy learners test

if you fail to stop at a stop sign your retarded and deserve the penalty Evil or Very Mad

http://www.ultrapaste.org/retarded.jpg

HAHAH

just tryin to help a friend Razz.. truth is he probably did not stop, my question is how can they fine you without confronting you on the spot and sklapping you with the fine then and there .. that i can accept .. in the mail with no photograph (chich i need to confirm) .. i will not accept.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A photo wouldn't work cos its a still image fool, so you'd have no proof of whether they stop or not anyway, it'd have to be video proof. Think about it the picture could be taken after you stop and have started to accelerate away again.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would probably be a series of photo's over a short period of time to see if he/she actually stopped...fool.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha fool, dogg, word, five-o ....

my point exactly if u cant prove with a photo, how can word of mouth of a cop be good enough without video proof ?

can a cop on the forums explain to us please !!

it must be written in law that the policemans "word of mouth" is good enough to incriminate a person for an offense ...

think my mate will have to suck it up
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And unless they had a state of the art digi cam or decent slr camera that wouldn't be possible and since almost every cop cars these days has video camera's in them it would be much more likely that the latter would be available.

I don't know about you but generally cops don't carry camera's around, they might take them to the scene of a crime but thats generally just the detectives.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
white86 wrote on Wed, 21 September 2005 13:24

Then it is the cops word against his, and depending on the guys record, it is more likely to go his way.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every cunt out there better stop at stop signs.
My sister died because of some stupid cunt who didn't.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I'm very cautious at stop signs. I stop, turn off the engine, get out, lock the car, check to make sure everything is clear, then get back in, start her up and then go.

Of course, if a car comes by during this stage I repeat the process.

What a cautious old geezer I am. Smile

seeyuzz
river
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always stop. lets me boost 1st Very Happy.

I would go and say WTF mate? i was never around here or something. and that you got no idea what is going on...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Wed, 21 September 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I remember someone got done at the dubbo toyota nationals, didnt stop at a rail crossing in the middle of nowhere Rolling Eyes , anyway i do stop every time, even if i had more than one license point i would still stop. I hate it when people beep when you stop at a stop sign Rolling Eyes , i feel like introducing them to Mr Clublock Wink .
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A guy at work got done for speeding on a bike by a cop who counted the number of trees he went past and the number of seconds it took him (in his head).

The cop then went back with a tape and worked out the exact distance he travelled and from that his speed. He was also doing a mono at the time with a pillian passenger on the back which wouldn't have helped.... but he still got done for dangerous driving even though the cop was off duty having a few beers at a bbq in a park next to the road he was on.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was he robocop ?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fat pizza: "Do you want me to stop or just slow down" hahha

only line in that movie which made me laugh!
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there would have been more explosions if it were robocop
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stop.

the only time i dont stop is in the dead of night, at stop signs that are pretty clear..

Eldar.O.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thougth I figured out the logic between where to have stop signs and where to have give way signs but I havent.
Clearways mae 100% sence but otherwise I dont get it. I will never come out without checking properly but I generally dont come to a full stop and for the record a full legal stop is after the jerk back.
I once used a stop sign as a give way and a cop made a U-turn and pulled me over. I told her I was in a rush to school and she told me to be more carfeul in future Razz Thats my good story of running a stop sign. My bad one is I worked at bursons and I ran a stop sign (safely of course) and the guy behind me went to the cop station and made a report, the FUCKER!!! Mad and I got fired Sad

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2005 15:48]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Thu, 22 September 2005 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 01:47

I thougth I figured out the logic between where to have stop signs and where to have give way signs but I havent.
Clearways mae 100% sence but otherwise I dont get it. I will never come out without checking properly but I generally dont come to a full stop and for the record a full legal stop is after the jerk back.
I once used a stop sign as a give way and a cop made a U-turn and pulled me over. I told her I was in a rush to school and she told me to be more carfeul in future Razz Thats my good story of running a stop sign. My bad one is I worked at bursons and I ran a stop sign (safely of course) and the guy behind me went to the cop station and made a report, the FUCKER!!! Mad and I got fired Sad

which burson?? i will boycott that particular branch
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bursons in malvern
the bosses were real pricks but they are not there anymore
I was quite upset. Such a good job. I recommend it to everyone!
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why do you guys NOT stop at stop signs? Are you above the law? The rule is clear cut, come to a complete stop. Give way and proceed. Just becuase you don't agree with a the rule doesn't mean you can get away with going through. If you don't come to a complete stop, accept the fine. You clearly broke the law.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sigmeister wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 17:15

Why do you guys NOT stop at stop signs? Are you above the law? The rule is clear cut, come to a complete stop. Give way and proceed. Just becuase you don't agree with a the rule doesn't mean you can get away with going through. If you don't come to a complete stop, accept the fine. You clearly broke the law.

The laws are there to cover the stupidest of ppl. If you dont come to a complete stop but if u acheive what u need to, where is the harm?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

speaking of following the law. did u know that there is about 1 million apple ipod owners in this country?? and there isnt any centre selling ipod tunes. i wonder where do this 5% of the population get their tunes frm?? wouldnt burning it frm a CD be illegal duplication?? is the government goin to bring 5% of the population to court??

growup sigmeister
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 04:19

speaking of following the law. did u know that there is about 1 million apple ipod owners in this country?? and there isnt any centre selling ipod tunes. i wonder where do this 5% of the population get their tunes frm?? wouldnt burning it frm a CD be illegal duplication?? is the government goin to bring 5% of the population to court??

growup sigmeister

So what you are saying b1gb3n is that because people illegally burn music (ie. breaking the law in one instance) it justifies breaking the law whilst driving? Just because you find one acceptable doesn't mean it gives you any right whatsoever to break the law. I don't really see your point with the government bringing people to court either. Just because the government is not prosecuting all of these 5% of members who don't have an ipod tunes center to buy from (I always thought the internet was the main place to buy tunes but anyway) it makes it okay? So you're trying to say just because the government is not prosecuting everyone doing any sort of illegal behaviour, which would be impossible, it's okay. So if you go out and rape someone then, according to your logic, it's okay if you don't get busted.
Have you ever heard that two wrongs don't make a right?
I think it's you that needs a reality check. Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shezza wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 17:25

The laws are there to cover the stupidest of ppl. If you dont come to a complete stop but if u acheive what u need to, where is the harm?

With logic like that why should we even have rules? Rolling Eyes
I can think of a couple of scenarios where this is harmful. The harm is also to your wallet and hopefully your points.
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 02:19

growup sigmeister

Top notch analogy Einstein, never heard of illegal music killing an innocent person! Confused
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Fri, 23 September 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck there are some dumbarse cunts on here
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sat, 24 September 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ditto... I always stop...
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sat, 24 September 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seriously, tell me ONE SINGLE TIME that inching through a stop sign with your wheels barely rolling, already having checked for traffic, has KILLED someone?

Some people here really do need to grow up and drop the arrogant attitudes!

There's one particular stop sign near me that I always roll through, as I believe its actually safer. My technique is to slow down 10-15m before hand, clearly check for traffic, then accelerate through the stop sign, turning right onto the other road. Several times when I have done it the "proper" way, I've been THAT close to being collected by a motorbike flying around the corner. Stopping dead at the sign simply means you can't possibly cross the intersection quickly enough to avoid oncoming vehicles, given the amount of road visible from the sign.

There is something to be said for this technique at all stop signs actually. Vision before the stop sign permitting, getting up to the speed limit as quickly as sensible is always the best option.

The point here is that just because the authorities have placed a stop sign in a certain spot, it is not necessarily the best course of action! From this thread, the stop signs clearly serve a purpose for some brain-dead, mind-washed idiots who have never once questioned the reasoning behind the laws. How do you explain the numerous occasions that people have come to a complete stop, but pulled out infront of me anyway!
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sat, 24 September 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 08:33

shezza wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 17:25

With logic like that why should we even have rules? Rolling Eyes
I can think of a couple of scenarios where this is harmful. The harm is also to your wallet and hopefully your points.

Umm, I clearly stated that these rules do need to be in place to cover "the stupides of ppl" Wink

By the way the govt is plain stupid where they place the signs. I used to think stop signs are where the main road is a clearway until I noticed a side street with a give way sign and the main road was a clearway. Now thats just plain stupid!

I must say though, the law does make sence, I just think they should give everyone a test to see which laws dont need to apply to each individual Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 24 September 2005 09:18]

paulst162
Regular

April 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sat, 24 September 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop at stop signs
im not saying the full 3 secs but but enough time to double check
what if somone else is booting it then your fucked
even the smartest of people make mistakes thats why there are rules Wink
i myself think people need to learn what a giveway sign means and how to use roundabouts and to check blind spots
a bus once didnt give way to me once and now i have to deal with
the injuries for the rest of my life
ill admit i was goin quick
but he didnt even look before he pulled across 2 lanes of dead straight highway and stalled
6 1/2 meter skid mark 100kmph in to the side of a bus
his only comment was he didnt see me although the 6 old ladies on the bus did
wouldnt you rather take a few seconds and maybe bag it up then to take or ruin somones life Confused
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sun, 25 September 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say inch over stop signs. that way u go easy on ur clutch.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sun, 25 September 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 11:43

i say inch over stop signs. that way u go easy on ur clutch.

inch over as opposed to ...?

Btw as I said earlier. A full stop is until you jerk back. None of this 3 second bs!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sun, 25 September 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inch over instead of full stop
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Sun, 25 September 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 19:46

inch over instead of full stop

Ah, I see.
Barely drive manuals these days ... miss em way too much Sad
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

EDIT:

He stopped 3 seconds or 5 seconds or whatever
Fine in mail
Can it be contested
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he Genuinely came to a complete stop, then yes, it can be contested. Clearly he did nothing wrong. however, if he is like some of teh flounders on this site that think it is OK to interpret the law as they see fit, and he rolled through or slowed btu didn't stop, then he has to pay.

Essentially it will come down to your word vs. theirs. They have no evidense (That you are aware of), so if you took it higher, then there is no supporting evidense, so you can't really be proven guilty. I am however no lawyer.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
99% of people that i have seen on the roads don't stop at stop signs... if you can see its clear and nothing blocking ur vision then why stop?

anyways most stop signs are put near blind spots anyway? which is the cause or 90% of accidents in Broadmeadows Rolling Eyes (the melbourne one Confused )
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 15:43

99% of people that i have seen on the roads don't stop at stop signs... if you can see its clear and nothing blocking ur vision then why stop?

I don't know how to make this clearer? Becuase it's the law. Just because people do it doesn't make it right.
I know you might think it is tiny and insignificant, but the hard fact is, it is a law, it's in the road training manual and if you don't know what to do at a stop sign, you shouldn't have a licence.
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ANything can be contested but the question is ... will it be worth the time and effort.
If its one cop vs u and another Im quite sure ur all good if its 2 cops than u r gonna have some trouble.

Guys, we all have our own opinions. Sig is just gonna keep telling us off. So lets just back off Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sigmeister wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 17:14

rthy wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 15:43

I don't know how to make this clearer? Becuase it's the law. Just because people do it doesn't make it right.
I know you might think it is tiny and insignificant, but the hard fact is, it is a law, it's in the road training manual and if you don't know what to do at a stop sign, you shouldn't have a licence.

try driving in the northern subs of melbourne, u will need bull bars and a roll cage... its like mad max over here ARGH
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I stop at stop signs.. Cool
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 22:49

heh heh me too...

and as for the ipod crap, when you buy the CD you have bought the rights the THAT copy, and can make backup copies to other media for your personal use.. and...

GREEEEG THE STOP SIGN....

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for those that don't know the lyrics Rolling Eyes

Wink

Quote:

Ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba,

The guy who slagged the football team,
Those yobs were not for him,
He turns into a real estate agent,
Who believes in discipline,

The guy who's first to use cocaine,
The wild boy breaking free,
He'll end up in a court of law,
As the prosecuting Q.C.

Remember the School Captain?
Success was a matter of time,
I can hear her now, as she screams,
"Greg! You missed the stop sign!"

Forget Snoop Doggy Dog,
Forget old Ice Tea,
The true word out on the streets,
Is produced by the T.A.C.

What's the use of striving?
Life's road in front unravels,
We get to do the driving,
Don't choose the direction we travel,

Do your homework or wag for weeks,
Grafiti the Dandenong line,
It don't matter much when you hear that scream,
"Greg! You missed the stop sign!"

Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!

Sometime in the next 10,000 years,
A comet's gonna wipe out all trace of man,
I'm banking on it coming,
Before my end of year exam,

The rich kid becomes a junkie,
The poor kid an advertiser,
What a tragic waste of potential,
Being a junkie's not so good either,

Your folks worked hard for what you got,
You are the fruit of their vine,
Who cares what you sow and what you reap?
'Cause Greg! You missed the stop sign!

Bought a car just the other day,
Man could that baby run,
But you know what they always say,
There's always a better one,
Got a tumor in my brain,
It's creeping to my lungs,
Man, I've searched around in vain,
Can't find me a better one,

Hardwired into everyone's head,
Is the person they're gonna be,
Growing up's not a matter of choice,
It's a matter of wait and see,

So kids, yeah you can do it,
You can be your best,
Girls can do anything,
You can past the test,

I'm OK, You're OK,
We're OK, We're fine,
I thought I heard a semi-trailer,
Greg! You missed the stop sign!

Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!

Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!
Greg! The stop sign!

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Did not STOP at STOP sign ! Mon, 26 September 2005 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 22:55

Yian wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 22:49

heh heh me too...

and as for the ipod crap, when you buy the CD you have bought the rights the THAT copy, and can make backup copies to other media for your personal use.. and...

ipod crap is just something i heard over the radio (huzie n dave i think) while driving. not a reliable source i know Rolling Eyes
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:more crazy jap cars
Next Topic:Video editiing program
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:16:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095479488372803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.