Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50? Mon, 19 September 2005 13:44 Go to next message
Just thought I'd throw this up, I have no affiliation with the seller and for all I know the T50 in it could be screwed, but he does mention that "Gear box is good".

$100 for just the T50 is ace, then sell off whatever else you can etc and you might even make your money back... (Note: KE70 modders do look for AE71 engine crossmembers and hydraulic clutch setups Wink)

And if someone buys it I'll take the spoiler for $20+post Smile

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corolla-1984-White-S edan-4-door_W0QQitemZ4575304363QQcategoryZ10428QQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Kev.
  Send a private message to this user    
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50? Thu, 22 September 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam im 2 days late Crying or Very Sad
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50? Thu, 22 September 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i bought it Very Happy
love ke70
Regular

September 2005
icon8.gif  Re: Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50? Thu, 22 September 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grrrrrr dam u, im sure all mum wanted was another car sitting in the back yard! lol what parts are u using from the car? or r u using the whole thing? i may be interested in some parts Rolling Eyes
biggo
Regular

November 2004
Re: Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50? Thu, 22 September 2005 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man thats exactly what my mum said. Very Happy Anyway yair the car is gonna turn into my daily driver and ive also got a ke70 as a donor car. Some time in the futrue both cars will be running tho one will have a gze hopefully. What parts are you after?

love ke70
Regular

September 2005
Re: Anyone in brisbane looking for a T50? Fri, 23 September 2005 01:44 Go to previous message
umm, more or less the g/box, crossmembers, drive shaft, diff, anything else i can get my hands on Smile basically the whole car as another spare parts mobile for my ke70 which when the parents let will too house a 4agze, i even got a quote on one, 1600 for complete motor, loom, ecu and sensors, but then they said no for now Sad
anywho keep ya car for now...unless u wanna sell to me Wink
ill just keep my eyes open for another one
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtd t/t supra motor and box or half cut.
Next Topic:Lots of AE86 aftermarket race parts for sale.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:58:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048301219940186 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.