Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Mon, 19 September 2005 07:33 Go to next message
Hey folks,

The CCC are having a farewell cruze for Mark W. who'll be leaving us and his cars for about a year.
Mark is going to organise the route for the cruze, with a good chance it'll take us to Victor Harbour.

Sunday 25th September.
Meet 1pm K-Mart I.Farm OR 3pm Marion Shopping Centre Northern Vacant lot. (see map on post reply by Mark on this thread)

Look forward to a good turnout, welcoming all Toyota to join us on the day. Alot of you know Mark so why not!

C U Then!

Adrian

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 07:37]

Send a private message to this user    
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Mon, 19 September 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is the new meeting place at Marion Shopping Ctr.

http://chips.overclockers.com.au/~mwp/temp/meet-here-s.jpg

The route will probably just bypass Victor Habor, we'll have a stop at Goolwa instead.

See you all there Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 19 September 2005 08:24]

1000wagz
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Mon, 19 September 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeew I will be able to se some rollas go past my house if your going victor to goolwa
black72ta22
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Mon, 19 September 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a plan. Ill be there...!
bradz65
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Tue, 20 September 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah will be there for sure, hope to see everyone out to farewell Mark.
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Tue, 20 September 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit won't be there
i haven't been to a ccc cruise for ages.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Wed, 21 September 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If my Kwakka's working, I'll be there, otherwise good luck MWP with your adventures!
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Wed, 21 September 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all, I'll be there. Come on everyone, show some support for the club and it's members. Mark's a top bloke..most of the time Razz j/k. Hopefully my last cruise b4 the big upgrade Very Happy.

Cheers
Benen
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Thu, 22 September 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll come down for the cruise Smile
blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Thu, 22 September 2005 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spoke to Mark re journey today. Its gonna have alot of excellent driving opportunities. Open roads, Rally stage routes, and windies.

Looking for a good run, join in Sunday!

GO U SWANS!!!
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Thu, 22 September 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would love to go, but as my AW11 is currently broken I won't be able to attend Sad
CHOZN 1
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Fri, 23 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bummer. Good luck with the fixn.
A

Now Username 'CHOZN 1', used to be blue72ta22, used only now and then from here on. Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 23 September 2005 00:42]

silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Fri, 23 September 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there. done some fixing so should all be good. be good to drive the Celica in between cruises too. it'll be good to see some new freindly faces too and i am looking forward to the ca stages also. remember everyone BRING YOUR RADIOS and a freind. if you dont have a freind i can lend you one i have lots they are always happy to be let out of the cellar once in a while and they stop going pale. Shocked
greg
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Fri, 23 September 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silly wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 13:21

if you dont have a freind i can lend you one i have lots they are always happy to be let out of the cellar once in a while and they stop going pale.

Laughing
Bluewire
Regular

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Fri, 23 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farewell Mark ...
Wish you all the best of luck in that year...

I wont be cruising with you on sunday stuck to other commitments with the Bay to Birdwood on sunday..
Sad
But looking forward to cruising with you when you get back.. Very Happy

Take Care
Sean & Hayley
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Fri, 23 September 2005 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might come say hello to a few old friends i havent seen for a long time. but I dont have a Toyota tho Sad so i will be hiding it in the corner.

Cyas there
Graham

high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Mon, 26 September 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how'd the cruise go guys?
any pics?
sorry i couldn't make it i had to drive my mum and her friends around in my ta22 in the bay to birdwood, there was an original condition 71/72 22(automoatic) there too.
i didn't see your ra40 tho bluewire? were u there?
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Mon, 26 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cruise was good, even though the weather was pretty average.
Though the fog made things interesting in places Wink
Thanks to everyone that came out.

For the first time, i didnt take a single photo Sad
silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: ALL TOYOTA/CCC FAREWELL MWP CRUZE Tue, 27 September 2005 04:19 Go to previous message
t'was a good cruise and good on everyone who came along despite the crappy weather. cya mark
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Little Help with a Viewing Event
Next Topic:dirt track??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:45:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066509246826172 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.