Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc Fri, 23 September 2005 08:26 Go to next message
Gday fellas,

I'm contemplating a switch to a ca18det in my ke20. I'm currently running a 2tg.

Now, i'm keen to see what the setup is worth, i may speed up the process of the switch pending responses.

Specs:

2tg 1.6L twin cam from ta22 celica
t50 5spd box i'm assuming also from ta22, heavy ish clutch
twin sidedraft 40mm webers with redline filter kit, redline linkage kit (freakin expensive!), recently rebuilt and parts fitted, sub 1000km, tuned well - spent $700 on these
Cams of some sort afaik, no idea what variety

Dynoed at 79hp atw when tuned (recently, have printout), compression average - 125psi or so

I'd also think about selling the rest of the gear, ie:
Exhaust suit 2tg in ke20
custom tailshaft and T series rear end complete drum to drum with 4.1 open centre, suit ke20

So, the big question - whats it all worth? Separately, together, whatever.
Cheers

Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc Fri, 23 September 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldn't want to swap/sell the centre do ya (with cash adjustment)?

i've got a 3.9 here
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc Fri, 23 September 2005 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, fraid not Smile

All gear still running in car at the moment, contemplating whether to take the plunge and rip everything out now, or whether to hold off a while longer, how much its all worth may be a factor..
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc Tue, 27 September 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mmm.. tempted to switch in old mate 3k, and sell off my current motor to fund replacement.... anyone going to make some tempting offers? Razz

I spent over $700 getting these carbies balanced and tuned, as well as the new linkage kit and getting that fitted. They've been taken apart, cleaned and rebuilt, all new gaskets/seals etc. You couldn't really ask for a better weber setup.. all this work was done less than like 1000km ago, if that - i've barely driven the car.
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc Thu, 29 September 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, looks like i'll keep it in the car for now - can someone please enlighten me as to the approx value of the various bits though?

Cheers
Bardin
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: EOI - Complete 2tg setup w/ t50, webers, T series diff, etc etc Sat, 01 October 2005 10:50 Go to previous message
Pm me a ball park figure.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD, mnifolds, TB, IRS, etc...CHEAP!
Next Topic:ST162 wrecking - VIC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:10:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044569969177246 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.