Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigSoz
Occasional Poster

March 2005
WTB: Assorted *A70 & 7M Parts Thu, 22 September 2005 04:41 Go to next message
Hi everybody,

My "head bolt re-torque" project that descended into a complete rebuild is nearing completion so I need a few little parts to help bring it all together. Car is an 86.5 MA70 with 7M-GE. If you have these parts, or know where I can get them please reply by email or in this thread.

1. Head Bolt Washers. I need eight ( 8 ) of these. The car only came with six Mad . Outside diameter: 23.5 mm. Inside diameter: 12.25 mm. Thickness: 3 mm.
http://users.tpg.com.au/sozza/HeadBoltWasherCloseUpSm.jpg

2. Block to W58 bell housing mount. Drivers side only required. This is a 255 mm long piece of steel that starts at 30mm in height and expands to 130 mm in height. The narrow end connects to the base of the block and the tall end bolts up to the gearbox bell-housing.
http://users.tpg.com.au/sozza/BrokenEngineMountSm.jpg

3. Drivers side front indicator lens - just in front of front wheel.
http://users.tpg.com.au/sozza/FrontIndicatorLensSm.jpg

4. Passenger interior door lock surround.
http://users.tpg.com.au/sozza/PassengerDoorLockSurroundSm.jpg

Many thanks in advance

Soren
  Send a private message to this user    
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: WTB: Assorted *A70 & 7M Parts Thu, 22 September 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, i got some head bolt washers for a 7mgte, not sure if they are the same but i will find out tomorrow, will go to my brothers and measure them..
Sir_2JZA70
Regular

July 2005
Re: WTB: Assorted *A70 & 7M Parts Thu, 22 September 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,

Ive been trying to get my hands on a new set of clear side indicators that replace that whole standard corner pieces. If you want the stock ones I might be able to help you out if your willing to wait a bit. All the US stores are being crap to deal with so it might be a while.

I take it you specifically want a grey door lock surround. If you happen to come across a red one in your search, please let me know.
BigSoz
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: WTB: Assorted *A70 & 7M Parts Thu, 22 September 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite right Sir 2JZA70, I am after a grey lock surround (accidentally left that out). If anybody has a red (maroon?) lock surround you know who to contact.

I'll keep posting on the forum until I get these parts. The finish line is finally within site with this car so I aint stopping now. If you get your new bits and still see me posting let me know.

Thanks,

Soren
2DRFT
Regular

April 2005

Re: WTB: Assorted *A70 & 7M Parts Fri, 23 September 2005 11:21 Go to previous message
BigSoz wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 21:35

Quite right Sir 2JZA70, I am after a grey lock surround (accidentally left that out). If anybody has a red (maroon?) lock surround you know who to contact.

I'll keep posting on the forum until I get these parts. The finish line is finally within site with this car so I aint stopping now. If you get your new bits and still see me posting let me know.

Thanks,

Soren

contact me or timmy as tim has the doors still for from his wreck and has thoses parts,

my contact details are 0404 598 734 cheers Smile

casey.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Jap Spec Frt Stuts/Brakes , Disc Brake Rear End
Next Topic:WTB: 100KW 4AGE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 06:33:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050339698791504 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.