Toymods » The Outhouse » Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People"

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 01:41 Go to next message
http://www.hiphopmusic.com/archives/001133.html

wow ... courage ... goddam !!
  Send a private message to this user    
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike Myers' funniest ever appearance. Laughing

Way to pay out on Dubya!

Complete vid....http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Kayne-West-Bush-B lack-People.mov

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 01:50]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's amazing what people can acheive on 3 years of schooling.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 11:58

Like become President of the USA...... Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 12:11

86DRFT wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 11:58

Like become President of the USA...... Rolling Eyes

lol Good Call.

This stuff is... kinda surprising. But only kinda. You see the way America treats the poor of other countries, it shouldn't be surprising that they'd treat the poor of their own country that way.

I... strongly dislike Bush and his political stances. It's not just him though. The people around him have a big say in what goes down. Probably a bigger say than previous presidents cabnets did.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
African Americans dont have the right to vote Mad . enough said
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
r u sure they can't vote ???????
I'm pretty sure they or else puff daddy got a whole bunch of t shirts for nothing.

kanye looked really nervous
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they can vote as long as they haven't been in jail, but remember in the usa it ain't compulsory to vote so most of them wouldn't anyway as it would involve going to a polling place.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

African Americans dont have the right to vote . enough said

Black males were able to vote in only four states – Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont – at the time of the Civil War. However, slaves could not vote at all. During the Reconstruction/Post Civil War era of the South, whites used their state constitutions to keep blacks from voting by instituting poll taxes, long residency requirements, literacy tests and other restrictions. This all changed thanks to the Civil Rights movement that began in the late 1950s and continued throughout the 1960s, the 24th Amendment that abolished poll taxes, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that guaranteed suffrage to individuals 21 years or older.

All 18-year-olds became eligible to vote in 1971 with the passage of the 26th Amendment.

Oh Bubbles, why must you pollute these forums with ignorant comments????????????????
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 14:47

Quote:

African Americans dont have the right to vote . enough said

Black males were able to vote in only four states – Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont – at the time of the Civil War. However, slaves could not vote at all. During the Reconstruction/Post Civil War era of the South, whites used their state constitutions to keep blacks from voting by instituting poll taxes, long residency requirements, literacy tests and other restrictions. This all changed thanks to the Civil Rights movement that began in the late 1950s and continued throughout the 1960s, the 24th Amendment that abolished poll taxes, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 that guaranteed suffrage to individuals 21 years or older.

All 18-year-olds became eligible to vote in 1971 with the passage of the 26th Amendment.

Oh Bubbles, why must you pollute these forums with ignorant comments????????????????

Bravo, now watch this and see if your still right
http://www.fahrenheit911.com/_images/home/home-mainphoto_02.gif
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh man you crack me up.
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my point was, only a rapper could be stupid enough to turn something like a natural disaster into a race issue. the looters are shooting at the aid helicopters for christ sakes, what a dumbass. No No No
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some american states have residency requirements that make it hard for itinerant workers, uni and college students, rental-home dwellers etc. to register to vote.

The requirements for proof-of-residency made it impossible for large numbers of (potentially democrat) voters to participate in the election. Particularly in the states that could have made a difference (Ohio and Florida for instance) to the election outcome.

Then there's the jail issue - in some states (Florida for instance), much of the poor (and usually black) population is barred from voting - due in large part to manditory sentencing requirements for misdemeanour crimes or petty drug possession - as the length of a prison stay that gets you barred is much lower than other states.

moral of the story: it sucks to be a black american.

my 2c worth before the thread gets locked Sad
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
racial profiling

nuff said..

thats why america never had a negro for a president..
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 22:33

racial profiling

nuff said..

We've never had a woman as a prime minister. Neither has America. Women make up much more of the population than blacks.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 14:51

Bravo, now watch this and see if your still right
http://www.fahrenheit911.com/_images/home/home-mainphoto_02.gif

You're so funny. How about getting facts from more than one source? Michael Moore is great, but his stuff is VERY slanted and sensationalist.

Fact is, Blacks can vote. Another fact is that the American voting system is screwed, and it doesn't actualy matter.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 14:22

African Americans dont have the right to vote Mad . enough said

no offence dood but your a fuckin dumbass
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.iinet.net.au/~richo99/images/image.jpg

..... had to be put up
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simcity ?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 00:13

http://members.iinet.net.au/~richo99/images/image.jpg

..... had to be put up
roflmao Laughing

Seriously - I think George Bush just doesn't care about people in general. He's spent way too long playing bollocksy political 'games' that he's lost any ability to perceive the consequences of his decisions at any level (be that on a large scale or the small price that individuals pay).

This thread is gunna get locked so fast btw Very Happy
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 05 September 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote I AM THE WEAKEST LINK... GOODBYE

Judgement day is near for me 'cos i'm a dumbarse

[Updated on: Mon, 05 September 2005 16:20]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMAO @ SimCity Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing at simcity, so slack but so funny, wonder how long it took to create. Razz
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THAT IS PURE GOLD!!!
GOLD I TELL U!
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where can i get me a copy of SC2000 for windows?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no idea i used to have it a long time back, i wasted sooo much time playing that game. hehe best bit was to edit the map befor hand and build yourself a mountain to run your hydro scheme on.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have dos SC2000 already but windows port would be nice

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try an abandonware site like the Underdogs or something..

or if u email me i think i have a windows port somewhere..
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havent been to underdogs for a long while ill check it out

and cheers for the offer if i get stuck ill mail u.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that blacks in general seem to just have to still have an inferiority complex. How they can claim that it's a race issue, is beyond me.

And I love the sim city thing. Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 11:05

i have dos SC2000 already but windows port would be nice

Ahh SC2000. Did anyone ever play SC3000? This is getting a bit OT I think... NEW THREAD! Go here to discuss Sim City!

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 02:14]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't remember might of but doubt it, what about the original sim city i had that on our 486.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Kanye West having just released a new album, until now, I had never heard of him and it just so happens that JJJ now has his new album as feature album this week.

magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u could tell kanye was nervous n passionate about wat he was saying for sure....

the mayor of new orleans has said that due to either the class of the city or the race and that they r being treated completely different compared to a city like NY or Orange county would if the same thing had occured.. but how do u know that for sure?

i think jjj would always have his cd as the feature album not just because of some comments made...
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 23:45

WANTED_AE86 wrote on Mon, 05 September 2005 22:33

racial profiling

nuff said..

We've never had a woman as a prime minister. Neither has America. Women make up much more of the population than blacks.

gender can be easily accepted... as that may easily happen within the following 50 years.. but race/ethnicity is different playground...

imagine a black guy living at white house...
imagine whats gonna happen next.. Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could have easily seen Colin Powell as an American President. I reckon if he ran for the top job he might have had a chance at getting in. And if he became president then i think America and the rest of the world would be a lot better off.

He was the last guy of any substance left in any kind of powerful position in America, and he quit. Sad
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 06 September 2005 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess only time will tell when a black man leads america... and having america bieng populated by Whigroes... nice..
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Wed, 07 September 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he DOES care about black people Laughing

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/4053/bj8vmw5iv.jpg
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Wed, 07 September 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 18:11

I am sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Kanye West having just released a new album, until now, I had never heard of him and it just so happens that JJJ now has his new album as feature album this week.

hes been out for while hey, pretty popular lad,
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I think that blacks in general seem to just have to still have an inferiority complex. How they can claim that it's a race issue, is beyond me.

Hmmm Can't for the life of me figure out why they have an inferiority complex....

Maybe, it's because it's because they were once slaves. Fuck some people have a simplistic outlook on life. People can 'claim' whatever they want, it's not up to self appointed judges like you to decide pass judgement upon people who you have no fucken idea about.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2005 01:46]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread ain't going to last much longer Razz

bunkyT18 -> to be honest, I think that people who assume that they are defined (and confined) by generations past also suffer from a simplistic outlook on life. Look, we all have pretty under-developed life philosophies, so let's just stop starting crap over it.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, bunky your view is simplistic.

They need to get over their inferiority complex. It stops them from moving foward with life (I know, I've seen it first hand).

"They wouldn't give me the job 'cuz I'm black."
Perhaps they wouldn't give you the job 'cuz your underqualified, underskilled, and have a bad attitude? Just saying that "I'm black so I don't have to try" isn't a good excuse. Sure it might be harder, and thats wrong, but complaining about it and just giving up is gonna make things worse not better.

Driving the wedge between races and reminding everyone that you're different does nothing to help social blending. Although, I've noticed a lot of people who feel discriminated against don't want discrimination to stop, they just want to be the ones with the power, and the ones doing the discriminating.

This treatment is BAD. No human should be treated the way the people in New Orleans have been. Why start complaining about race on top of that?
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I was amused at the Australians who were in New Orleans attitude towards our government. They whinged and complained that the government didn't go in and rescue them. Hell, half of them live over there now and have an American accent - so I don't understand why they're all busted up over the Aussie government not sending help or aid to them. If they thought so highly of Australia they wouldn't of left it in the first place.

seeyuzz
river
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
george bush is a joke. nuff said.
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

bunkyT18 -> to be honest, I think that people who assume that they are defined (and confined) by generations past also suffer from a simplistic outlook on life.

So it's that easy to throw off a mindset formed by generations of exploitation? I don't want to get into a semantics arguement about it either. I actually don't see it as a colour thing. Visit Ireland or parts of Wales and you can see the effect of getting the pointy end of the stick from the Brits need for more resource to exploit.

Quote:

I agree, bunky your view is simplistic

"I know you are, but what am I?" as peewee herman would say. Paraphrasing me does not do shit for what you are trying to say mate.

Quote:

They need to get over their inferiority complex. It stops them from moving foward with life (I know, I've seen it first hand).

"They wouldn't give me the job 'cuz I'm black."
Perhaps they wouldn't give you the job 'cuz your underqualified, underskilled, and have a bad attitude? Just saying that "I'm black so I don't have to try" isn't a good excuse. Sure it might be harder, and thats wrong, but complaining about it and just giving up is gonna make things worse not better.

You know do you? Well you are better than me then buddy cos I wish I knew the 'truth'. When I was 23 I knew fuck all.

As far as the stuff about they would not give me the job cos I'm black stuff goes. I'll pay that one cos I get it from my own people. But it's also a generalisation too, not all coloured folk are 'not moving forward' either. Some of us are doing just fine.

Just because people feel they are in a better position eg $ or quality of life, does not give them the right to pass judgement and 'know' what people 'should' be doing.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunky, you have PM
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol, threads gonna get loooockkkkeddddd!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Thu, 08 September 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread sucks anyway Razz
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Fri, 09 September 2005 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 12:01

george bush is a joke. nuff said.

amen, he's not completely making blacks the minority, just that his governemtn didnt get off their ass after the hurricane hit...i mean...10 days after it hit...and they're still people left there.....its the biggest super power of the entire world!!!!

it just so happens that the poorer black soceity of n'orleans suffered the most.

bloody slack, if bush gets re elected (is it his 2nd term?) id be very surprised.

but if the people who do not like him vote for once, then assholes like him wouldnt get in command of the most powerful country in the world.
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 11 September 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All Bush and nothing but the Bush. This is funny

http://eternalfubar.com/content/videos/bushisanidi ot.html
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 11 September 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would appear George Bush has sent in some serious help....

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6779/katrina612dg.jpg
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 11 September 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing

Hoff for President!!
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Wed, 14 September 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.boingboing.net/images/ko_bush.jpg

Kanye West's new single "Gold Digger." An ass-kicking protest remix is now online at FWMJ -- it features Kanye's infamous "George Bush doesn't care are about black people" quote, and skewers the Bush administration's response to Hurricane Katrina.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Wed, 14 September 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Bush presidents (past and present) have finally visited the flood stricken city of New Orleans.....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/kwottro/katrina2.jpg
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Wed, 14 September 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMAO
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sat, 24 September 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bunkyT18 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2005 11:44

Quote:

Hmmm Can't for the life of me figure out why they have an inferiority complex....

Maybe, it's because it's because they were once slaves. Fuck some people have a simplistic outlook on life. People can 'claim' whatever they want, it's not up to self appointed judges like you to decide pass judgement upon people who you have no fucken idea about.

heres something to think about regarding africans, and please, I only say this purely as an observation and still not sure what to make of it, but why is it that everywhere they are/go, they are either running their countries into the ground (somalia, sudan,etc), or are ruled by a minority (south Africa is the best example), why is this? please remember, this is just an observation.
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sat, 24 September 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and another thing.

does anyone else agree here that it seems to be a whole lot of people jumping on the anti-bush bandwagon? I really think a lot of the people must have absolutly no idea...
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sat, 24 September 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tripmac, you make a very valid observation and it's hard to argue against it. However, consider this, any area where colonial exploitation of land as a resource has occurred the effects are only to obvious. Overgrazing, cropping until the land is no longer fertile, salination etc etc. I would say it's very difficult to then take responsibility for resouces and country that African people have had no involvement in for a long time. Secondly, the apparent wealth of the African countries prior to colonial powers leaving was largely due to the use of a very cheap and expendable labour force, any ideas on who I'm talking about....?

I have to say I'm surprised at the responses in this thread. So I'll add some more fuel to the fire;
The thread is about African Americans and GWB not about African people and their problems.

I'm also surprised that no one has talked about the fact that slavery was practised in Africa long before the Americas were discovered by Europeans.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tripmcneily wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 12:40

and another thing.

does anyone else agree here that it seems to be a whole lot of people jumping on the anti-bush bandwagon? I really think a lot of the people must have absolutly no idea...

Well considering the man is merely a popular marketable figure head for his party its quite valid to bag the man out. He is from Texas has and is medically recognised an intermediately retarded.

Have you ever seen the man speak when it is not a prepared comment or speech. George Bush if you like is a merely a puppet for his party cannot show remorse. Have a look at any speech after a major catastrophy, New Orleans or London anyone, when giving a speech on how sad he feels his still fucking smiling i mean wtf.

Next one day he says he is behind his man all the way (guy in charge of New orleans rescue) next day he fires him. He has no idea what is going on and when put on the spot puts on a brave face that everything is all good but his party has yet to inform him on what is happening.

Thank god for the american constitution though and its two term rule, he won't be back again ever. For all his social flaws Bill Clinton for one was a far more intelligent man and did a lot better job of ruling what is the most powerful country in the world. He had pretty much secured peace between Palestine and Israel until the guy got assasinated and it all went arse up.

George Bush will end his term just like his father fucking up Iraq once again and not actually achieving anything siginificant. Lets spend billions on missions to get to Mars but fuck we wouldn't want a public health system or actually manage the economy and stop running huge budget deficits to pull it out of the shit.

This was a popular move in the past but it is just not viable in the long term as servicing costs for government loans just get out of hand.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Actually NASA's budget hasn't been increased, that's why it's going to take four or five years to do.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Larry the looter...(56K go race an RT142 corona up old pac)
Next Topic:Technology for Country Folk
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:13:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010102033615112 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.