Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
KE55 Corolla + 20V Wed, 21 September 2005 11:30 Go to next message
After much thought I have decided to push the Abort button on my KE55 Project and sell up. Reason being is im getting back into surfing again and want a car that is suitable to take to the beach and down the coast on trips.

About the car:

1980 KE55 Corolla Sedan
KE30 Front and rear bumpers (both in very good condition - no dings)
KE30 Grille & Round headlight conversion
KE30 Bonnet (no vents though)
KE30 tail lights
Swift GTI bucket seats up front
KE70 Alloy wheels
New Diff
Reset rear leaf springs with extra main leaf for added stiffness
Pedders gas rear shocks
Front gas shocks (i assume pedders) with kings lowered springs
2inch echaust from the manifold back with an Autotechnica cannon
4K motor with 5 Speed gearbox with a dyno proven 33.6RWKW!!!!

The car is 95% rust free. there is a little bit of rust in the front fenders i presume becuase there is bog over the top of the corners and 3 small 10piece sized holes in the back sections of the boot. The flares you can see in the photo were done by a pannel beater and not really functional but still look pretty cool.

Before i bought the car it had had a recon head and new clutch installed

Things wrong.
Like i said there is the minor rust. the seat mounts probably need new bolts. im still trying to get my hands on a new apron for the front but will 100% be provided with the car when its sold. i bought the car in primer and sprayed it myself with spray cans, so its NOT A PROFESSIONAL JOB but it does me fine. the ke30 bonnet hasnt got the clip in vents. the 4k in the car is on the way out. its leakin abit of oil, mainly becuase i havent got a washer on my sump plug, but also a little bit from the rear main seal. the car is loud! and one of the headlights are blown.

Now stuff i have that will go with the car.

3K bigport head
Dual Valve Springs
Spare 4K motor
Full VRS Gasket Kit
Extractors
Paint: 4L White, 4L Primer, 1L Clear Coat (Acrylic)
Spray Gun kit (brand new never used)

Also avalible:
Silvertop 20V 4AGE, early manual type with the twin throttle actuators. Unknown KM's but have a compression test provided by Ichiban when the motor was purchased.
Motor is converted to RWD and only requires a few minor things with the water pump to be sorted to have it fully operational. Motor has also recieved a DLI convertor for the Dizzy so it can be run using the crank angle sensor. The motor has basically complete loom suitable to be wired up to a microtech computer minus one clip for the ISCV (Idle Speed Control Valve) which i may be able to source for you if you wish. Engine doesnt have the standard trumpets or air box. Comes with 4AGZE coil packs, manual flywheel and a clutch.

Bolted to the motor are some 4A to K series crossmember engine mounts to bolt it into the KE55.

Now price.

Im asking for $3000 for the car plus all the spares (NOT INCLUDING THE 20V) negotiable.

If you want the 20V i want $3500 FIRM

I AM NOT WILLING TO SEPARATE ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER. All the spares go with the car. I will not be selling the engine seperatly without selling the car first and IF the owner doesnt want the motor also.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE OFFERS OR BASH DOWN MY SALE I WILL REQUEST TO HAVE YOUR POSTS DELETED.
I dont want any "supportive comments" ect. only post if your genuinely interested in the car. if you have something else to say do it by sending me a PM! thankyou.

More photos can be provided on request.

Car has NSW rego until 31st of October and will be sold with a Pink Slip.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=15115

Attachment: ke55-06.jpg
(Size: 92.49KB, Downloaded 559 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 22 September 2005 20:42]

Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: KE55 Corolla + Heaps of exttras Wed, 21 September 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.fluidzone.com/liddertown/pics/ke55-05.jpg

...This pic looks good too, guys the body is very straight as you see in pics here in primer before the paint, good luck with the sale mate Cool .
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE55 Corolla + 20V Fri, 23 September 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks steve.

like i said im negotiable on the price but not via the internet. if ud like to make an offer come with the cash swinging.

car goes in the paper next week
Bananaman
Regular

July 2003
Re: KE55 Corolla + 20V Sat, 24 September 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Above pic doesn't seem to work
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE55 Corolla + 20V Sat, 24 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the server where i host my photos (fluidzone.com) appears to be down if you want more photos then leave your email address and ill shoot them over to you

thanks
poo jab
Occasional Poster

May 2005
icon14.gif  Re: KE55 Corolla + 20V Sat, 24 September 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who pumped them rears mate?
home job or what?

fat rockn rolla mate. ARGH

Very Happy
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE55 Corolla + 20V Sat, 24 September 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they were done by a pannel beater, but theyre not pumped there made from bog so they still only have the same clearance inside the wheel arch. the owner b4 me asked for flares and thats wat he got. :S
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: KE55 Corolla + 20V Sun, 25 September 2005 00:07 Go to previous message
Ok ive decided over the next week or some im going to rebuild the spare 4k i have in the garage so the car will be sold with:

4K Bottom end
3K bigport head
Dual Valve Springs
4K Valves
Complete Gasket Kit (new headgasket and manifold gaskets)
Extractors
and i might put a new clutch on too depending how much it will cost me.

So no more oil leaks!!

Price wont be affected by this

thanks

Attachment: valve.jpg
(Size: 57.67KB, Downloaded 249 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 03:28]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD
Next Topic:WTB : 1999+ Celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-