Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Thu, 02 June 2005 08:33 Go to next message
2001 Toyota Corolla Sportivo Limited Edition Turbo - #77 of only 100 ever made. Excellent condition, only 42,000kms., factory warranty!!!

This car has very low kms (42,000), balance of factory warranty (16 months or 58,000kms), and many extra including:

* 1.8L Intercooled TURBO engine
* 16x7" 6-spoke rims, with near new tyres
* Improved Front suspension (king springs & KYB shocks)
* 2 1/4 exhaust system
* Strut tower brace,
* Full factory bodykit
* Tinted windows
* AlpineMP3 Player with alpine speakers in front
* TRD clutch & pressure plate are standard on the car, with ABS brakes, using TRD brakepads. Dual airbags.

This is a very quick Corolla, and a definate head turner!!! It is an amazing car that has been well looked after. Immaculate! Must be driven to be believed!!!

Asking $18,700 FIRM! - 2 weeks only!

More pics available on request also!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12225

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12228

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=12276

Attachment: DSCN0725~2.jpg.JPG
(Size: 73.94KB, Downloaded 1427 time(s))
Attachment: DSCN1756.JPG
(Size: 64.86KB, Downloaded 1382 time(s))
Attachment: DSCN3634.JPG
(Size: 53.17KB, Downloaded 1125 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 09 September 2005 10:57]

Send a private message to this user    
44GZE
Regular

December 2004
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Thu, 02 June 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey buddy interested in your car what sort of $$ are you chasing
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Thu, 02 June 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey GZE,

Im after about $20,500 but its negotiable Very Happy Ive had a look on redbook.com.au for recommended pricing etc and from what i can see it seems fair, but i guess you guys who are interested will determine that Laughing Its still got bout 57,000km FACTORY warranty on it (i brought an extended warranty when i got it) or about 16 months, so its all still covered, and got service history.

Where bouts are ya? Im in SA, so you're more than welcome to organise a look if ya can! Just let me know and i can give you my details. If there's anything else ya want to know let me know!

There's more info on carsales.com.au (its the cheaper one that's on there) if you want to have a look, but its pretty much the same info with a couple of other pics.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 June 2005 08:09]

turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Sat, 04 June 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone wanna make an offer? Laughing

Is the car too much?

Doesnt anyone like it?

Do those that like it not have the $$$???

WOuld love to know why i cant move it Very Happy

Thanks guys!

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Sat, 04 June 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hot car mate, and good to see uve kept it tasteful at the same time.

i like the cooler piping, hell of alot better than the standard intestinal like garbage
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Sat, 04 June 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that a pod filter i see Rolling Eyes
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Sat, 04 June 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's your point?

This car is BEAUTIFUL =o a hearty good luck with the sale to you sir.
TA2274
Regular

June 2004
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Sat, 04 June 2005 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 01:13

is that a 16 year old dreamer i see Rolling Eyes
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Sat, 04 June 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, that might be a pod Very Happy .....i agree with you domasik, its much better than the original piping (went from the airbox on the front right hand side, up the back, along the back, then back down to the turbo). About 1.5 metres of piping came off after it was all done Laughing Got some more pics of before & after if anyone wants them (would put them on here but only allowed to have 3 pics....).

Decided to do it when i did the strut brace with the help of a guy who's helped do some work on it. its reduced the lag quite a bit too and makes awesome noises from the turbo "chatter". Im getting a website up and going at the moment so i'll try and post some wav's of it if i can.

Thanks for the kind words chaps! Cool
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Tue, 07 June 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres no point he just forgot to mention it, but people always gota think negative.
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO - PRICE DROP!!!! Wed, 07 September 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright guys, two week only "special".

Dropping price to $18,700 FIRM for 2 weeks to see if i can move this thing! Absoulte steal for what this car is, kms, and the fact its got warranty etc left on it! I cant beleive it hasnt sold Mad

If you're keen nows the time to let me know, cause if it doesnt sell at this price in the next 2 weeks its coming off the market and i'll have to keep it Confused
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO - PRICE DROP!!!! Thu, 08 September 2005 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice

bump
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Fri, 09 September 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
115kw? is that at the flyweel?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Fri, 09 September 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Fri, 09 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the bump Celica Very Happy And yeah, 115kw @ the flywheel, plus a little bit extra with the exhaust & better intake system. Feels alot quicker than it sounds cause of the torque....it'll keep up with your early model wrx's etc, and beats the new sportivos, but they pull away after 100km apparently Wink Alot more fun to drive also! Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Sat, 10 September 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow, i must be cursed, doesnt look like i can sell any car Laughing

You know the drill guys, if you're interested or wanna make an offer/give feedback let me know Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Mon, 19 September 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright, no-one even slightly interested in this? If you're even mildly keen let me know, come have a drive, and you'll go away wanting it cause its an awesome little car Very Happy ...definately unlike any other corolla!
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale Mon, 19 September 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Sun, 05 June 2005 01:13

you own a charade.. eat a dick

(it had to be said, weather you meant good or bad from it)

btw, sweet rolla!! up to the top you go

turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Tue, 20 September 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Thanks bennettaru, i'll take a free bump!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Sat, 24 September 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, starting negotiations with a prospective buyer and he's pretty much happy with what i've come back with so if you're keen then get in real quick otherwise it might not be around much longer! Could be your last chance to pick up an awesome rare rolla at a bargain price! Rolling Eyes Then again, he might change his mind and it'll still be up for sale Laughing Either way i'll keep the post updated!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: 2001 Corolla Sportivo TURBO for sale - PRICE DROP!!!! Sat, 01 October 2005 06:11 Go to previous message
Turns out the "prospective buyer" was a scam from the UK... Shocked SO, she's still for sale! If anyone is keen, make an offer Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:toyota T-18 for sale
Next Topic:AZ92 holden nova $2,500
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:21:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070600509643555 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.