Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 04:26 Go to next message
Howdy all, well the 3S-GTE is finally nearing completion!

I'm advertising all the 3T-GTE parts that will be for sale early.. I guess this gives interested buyers a chance to save some mula Smile .. I'm happy to take deposits to hold parts until it is ready for sale.

The engine will come out and be stripped down around the 20th October..

All parts have done some KM's.. But all quite new.

Here is the list...

[b]Recently reco'd head, heavy duty springs, valve seals, reshimed, etc. $200 - Or $300 with studs.

Custom made head studs. Only torqued down once. $120

Crank & pulley. Crack tested. Linished. Straighness check. Balanced. $100

Crank trigger disc with 2x lugs 180deg apart & mount for sensor. $60

Water pump. $40
Alternator. $40 (interest shown, no deposit)
Starter motor recently reconditioned. $40

1GG/3T bellhousing (starter and clutch on left side) to W55/7/8 box. $60

-------------------------------------------------- ------

Custom inlet manifold, front facing plenum on bored out factory runners. Big power increase 20rwkw gain I found! Wont work with factory dizzy. $550 Sold deposit taken

Custom steam pipe turbo manifold. CT20-B split pulse turbo (From 3S-GTE, not the crappy CT20 from 3T. Runs 20psi happily). Modified oil lines to bolt up. $800 ($900 with dump pipe). Sold deposit taken

3" dump pipe suit ct20-b, separate wastegate pipe. $120 Sold deposit taken

Modified factory sump with horizontal baffles added to stop oil sloshing around so much. $100 Sold deposit taken

Rods closed & honed with ARP bolts. $150 Sold deposit taken

Block bored out .5mm, decked. $100 Sold deposit taken

Custom 7.9:1 .5mm oversized forged pistons (Seen 20,000km or so. $600 Sold deposit taken

13B 550cc injectors & 3tgte fuel rail. Bolt in. Recently serviced. $300 Sold deposit taken

Lightened and balanced flywheel. $150 Sold deposit taken

4 puk sprung centre clutch with heavy duty pressure plate. $220 Sold deposit taken

Toyota oil pump (20,000km or so old). $120 Sold deposit taken

TA23 xmember, modified to suit 3TGTE & rack n pinion (can be removed). Bolt in to RA23/28. $200 Sold deposit taken

First in with money/deposit.. Any questions just ask! Might have some other bits n pieces but this is all I could think of for now.

I'll also donate 5% of each item sold to Toymods.

Cheers
Joel

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2005 06:31]

Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the flywheel...

also with the

- Crank and cam trigger discs, lugs, mounts. Everything needed for setting up distributorless direct fire ignition. $100

what else do i need to get it going??? pm me with answer and bank details for deposit

cheers
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If that pump is a factory 3T-GT pump I'll take it for $120. PM me some account details.

PM sent.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh, clutch and pistons!

when will you be parting this out? (for sale soon title?)

also can you get pics of this stuff? (mainly the following)
Crank and cam trigger discs, lugs, mounts. Everything needed for setting up distributorless direct fire ignition
sounds interesting, too! Very Happy

-DAvid
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have pm
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat condition would the 2 bent chian guides be. if they are good il take em.

laterdays
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM's replied.

Setsuna, around 4 weeks everything will be out, stripped down and ready to be posted.

I'll get some good pics of the crank angle and cam reference trigger discs/lugs/mounts.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/helenfitz/pictures/ crank%20angle.jpg

That shows the crank one. Basically its a disc, 2 lugs 180 degrees apart. A alloy sleeve to hold it onto pulley. Also a machined alloy bracket off the timing cover to hold the sensor.

The cam reference one is a totally gutted dizzy, with a sleeve/lug on it to trigger a sensor.

This stuff is only good if converting to aftermarket ecu/direct fire ignition. Would also want to confirm that this setup is what your aftermarket ecu requires. This was setup for Autronic (2 lugs on crank, 1 reference at cam speed in dizzy).

Cheers
Joel
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lilcrash, a lot of the guides/tensioners were replaced when I rebuilt it. Can't remember which ones now.

When I strip it down i'll take some pictures of them and you can judge then if you are interested?

Cheers
Joel
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take the injectors if the pending payment falls through Smile
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the Block bored out .5mm and decked and the Custom 7.9:1 .5mm oversized forged pistons. Check your pm.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nono, pistons are MINE!
maybe we could combine shipping with the block though Smile

-DAvid
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry setsuna. I already payed deposit.
MarioM
Regular

January 2005
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet zombie jesus... Shocked
only if i had access to a computer earlier today...
ill take second dips on the lightened flywheel Very Happy Embarassed
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 18:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh p00 don't post this up i'm trying to save money Sad

can i get some pics of the sump and turbo setup Wink
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Tue, 20 September 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/6232/turboside0sb.jpg

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/8714/turborear0hj.jpg

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/2577/engineplenum1jb.jpg

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/513/engineincar11tc.jpg
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Wed, 21 September 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry no pics of sump.. Its pretty basic, there is just a sheet of metal welded in with a large cutout in the middle for the pickup to go through. It's just there to stop the oil climbing up the sides of the sump under hard cornering and also acceleration.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Sat, 24 September 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.. lowered the prices slightly on the bits that were left.
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Sat, 24 September 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can I have pics of your inlet manifold?
I intend on building my own, and some good ideas would come in handy!
maninly plenum chamber volume.
and runner length. Smiley =

and

internal design.. did you use bellmouths?

thanks!

-tipsyDAvid
lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 3T-GTE Hi-performance parts to be sold soon Sat, 24 September 2005 20:42 Go to previous message
hey, just wondering if i still have 1st dibs on the 2 rounded chain guides. how much do u want for them if they are in good condition??

laterdays
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE70 to AE71 conversion stuff + T50 [VIC]
Next Topic:TRD Group A MA70 Supra Diff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:57:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055580139160156 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.