Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
silkishuge
Regular

July 2005
Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 12:54 Go to next message
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of these 2 car importers.

J-Spec Imports and Prestige Motorsport. Has anyone had experiences or heard good or bad things about them. They seem quite reliable and honest.... but so do politicians.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my god they are only like the 2 best known....
silkishuge
Regular

July 2005
Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats good so lots of people should know about them hand have perhaps pasat experiences.

Are they reliable? Craig from J-Spec told me that the cars he gets all run well amd are mechanically better than most locally privately sold cars because many drivers here like to thrash their cars. To sum it up, almost no cost and work required to put car on the road when it arrives. True?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
craig got me my car. im happy Smile
silkishuge
Regular

July 2005
Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the response ae86 drift.

Quote:

craig got me my car. im happy

thats great!

Did you have to do much to make put it on the road. Any major repairs necessary?

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
none

just compliance $1500
and rego/CTP - $1000

Smile
silkishuge
Regular

July 2005
Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats great. I feel more encouraged now. although he did say that the complaiance willt be close to $3500 for cars later than 1990, which unfortunately is what I have to pay. Wonder why the huge difference
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
15 year import sceme vs REVS

:s
silkishuge
Regular

July 2005
Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sat, 24 September 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought the cost of compliance was just the costs to make the car road worthy on Australian roads?
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sun, 25 September 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 00:56

15 year import sceme vs REVS

SEVS?
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Anyone heard of J-Spec Imports or Prestige Motorsport? Sun, 25 September 2005 00:41 Go to previous message
silkishuge wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 23:19

Thats good so lots of people should know about them hand have perhaps pasat experiences.

Are they reliable? Craig from J-Spec told me that the cars he gets all run well amd are mechanically better than most locally privately sold cars because many drivers here like to thrash their cars. To sum it up, almost no cost and work required to put car on the road when it arrives. True?

I have about 50 emails back and forth from Craig, regarding an issue with my car, now he has stopped responding, service was great, until I encountered this problem, I am hopping to resolve this issue eventually, its not really J-specs fault, kind of a long story.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:stud pattern
Next Topic:PIMP... what evah it is?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 11:43:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055201053619385 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.