Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 23 January 2003 06:43 Go to next message
If you live in SA, mainly Adelaide and if you own a Hyundai Excel, then keep it off the street...

There have been two dudes attacking Excels at night that are left on the street jumping on the roof's and bonnets and slashing tyres...

There have been 15 Excels trashed in the last three weeks...
  Send a private message to this user    
bliz
Regular

September 2002

Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 23 January 2003 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahah....lol..i just heard that from channel 10 news...its up here already?... Surprised

but those F#ckheads......... Mad

lateres
jimmy
needacar
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 23 January 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its kind of funny the fact i hate excels,
but at the same time those motherf****** destroying people cars, its just not on although i hate excels they still are cars and i wouldn't like that to start happening to rollas or something, i hope they get what they deserve a beating and the soap treatment in jail.
Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 23 January 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know that excels may not mean alot to people on here, but you have to think about the fact that those cars might be peoples pride and joys like our cars, and just cause two people out there think its cool to attack their cars, i dont!!!! I think they are dickheads and that if they hated celicas, i would park it on the street and wait in the bushes every single night for them to come and trash it, and then i would fire some rounds from my automatic shotgun!!! CASE CLOSED.
JUZZO my 2 cents.....
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 23 January 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84: HUSH!!!! if FIVE-0 are reading these forums you might be in shite!! Confused Edit your post dude!!

Remember we were stripped of such fun items after port arthur... well, some of us!! Rolling Eyes
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 23 January 2003 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shooting them makes it too simple. if you sew up their mouths with fencing wire they can't make much noise to attract anyone. If you have a garage and all the time in the world you can teach them all about cars and why they mean more than the lives of scum buckets like the one you'll have in front of you. Did I say that ? Oh well.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 January 2003 22:26]

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Fri, 24 January 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clubagreenie: well now that you mention it I will take Method Man's (Wu-tang fans in here??) view on things!!

Sew their assholes closed,
and keep feeding them, and feeding them, and feeding them!!!!!!
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Hyundai Hitmen Fri, 24 January 2003 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE thats a cool idea Very Happy, but i am not cleaning up the damm mess! Shocked
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Hyundai Hitmen Fri, 24 January 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pump 'em full 'o silastic just before you sew 'em up. Should stop the mess. Or does silicone need exposure to air to set? Is there another sealant that sets chemically?
jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Fri, 24 January 2003 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Thu, 23 January 2003 22:55

juzzo84: HUSH!!!! if FIVE-0 are reading these forums you might be in shite!! Confused Edit your post dude!!

Remember we were stripped of such fun items after port arthur... well, some of us!! Rolling Eyes

If the cops are reading these forums its a big F*CK YOU to all of them from me. Hehe.
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Fri, 24 January 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to start a thread on this but looks like i was well beaten to it.

Im not a big fan of exels but man these guys are rough, that one chick it was her first car and she couldnt afford comprehensive insurance.

I think shooting them with a shotgun is fine .... In the kneecaps of course Evil or Very Mad
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sat, 25 January 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet a lot of the excel owners didn't have comprehensive...thats really rotten doing it to people who might rely on cheap private transportation. Apparantly the guys who did it were reported to be driving a Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe, dark blue with Altezza style tail lights.
needacar
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sat, 25 January 2003 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe they lost to an excel in a drag, and were full embarassed because they believe the clear lights will make their car go faster, so they want revenge trying to find all the possible excels to smash up
or they are plain retarded and went err duh let smash some excels because i am an idiot muahaha
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sat, 25 January 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bet its one of those Fake evo lancers too, I think your latter comment "needacar" probably hit the nail on the head Smile
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sun, 26 January 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope they try that on a world champion kick boxer or tae kwon doe sensai, that would be funny as hell, of if a bunch of very angry gay men got a hold of them, their assholes would be the size of man hole covers,
heheheheheheheheheheehehe
rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sun, 26 January 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo dudes, dont be angry at the Hoondy Hitnmen. They are simply doing hyundai owners a favor, by destroying their cars, so they will then buy a more respectable car ie Corolla. so excel drivers in adelaide, leave your shitters in the street, so that the hitmen can do you a favour. plus if your car is insured, and the hitman write it off, then you will get more for your tinbox, than if you tried to sell it.

Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sun, 26 January 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rdraginrolla wrote on Sun, 26 January 2003 15:07

yo dudes, dont be angry at the Hoondy Hitnmen. They are simply doing hyundai owners a favor, by destroying their cars, so they will then buy a more respectable car ie Corolla. so excel drivers in adelaide, leave your shitters in the street, so that the hitmen can do you a favour. plus if your car is insured, and the hitman write it off, then you will get more for your tinbox, than if you tried to sell it.

Yeah, real intelligence showing through there. But judging by your interests (stealing cars bro)either you're trolling or just taking the piss Rolling Eyes

If their excel is trashed how are they going to buy another car if they don't have insurance? I'm sure excel drivers are absolutely rolling in the moonay Rolling Eyes to just go out and buy an older Toyota which costs more.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 January 2003 09:08]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Sun, 26 January 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont understand, what did juzzo84 say that could get him in trouble? sounds fine to me Cool
toy.car
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Mon, 27 January 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was told that this happened to Datsun 120Y s back in the 70 s hyundai Excels word of advice HIDE !
toy.car
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Mon, 27 January 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAN WE HAVE A ROLE CALL Embarassed any one here own a Excel? Embarassed or wanted to buy one? Embarassed or knows some one that drives one? Embarassed remeber when they recalled them? Embarassed something to do with front end pulling apart. its not safe to own one Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Tue, 28 January 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ollygt, dear me, ever heard of taking the piss? that was what i was doing. why is it that when anybody writes a flaming message the 'message police' come out and if they dont like what they see, they have to put there two bob in and blast the writer.

some things are meant to be a joke (like excels) and some are meant to be an opinion..

you obviously drive one of those piece of trash excels.

and im sure there are better second hand cars out there for the same money as a throw away excel.

excels id imagine cost a fair bit to insure because they like to get stolen, but if you can't afford to insure one, buy something else thats not a theif target, cheap to insure, and most importantly, isnt a piece of trash.

Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Tue, 28 January 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly, there's no intonation in the message so it wasn't very clear, and I still didnt' find it funny, you want to type opinions be prepared for others to argue with you or who don't like your opinions.

2ndly No I dont drive an Excel, but I'd sure like to see whoever's doing this to be beaten to a pulp.

Agree or disagree..it doesn't worry me,

[Updated on: Tue, 28 January 2003 06:28]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 30 January 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have anything against Excels... I just wouldn't drive one...

I think it's bullshit that people destroy others property... I mean, if these people were against Celica's or Corolla's then we all would be pissed off, why is it any different for Hyundai owners???

rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Mon, 03 February 2003 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...because they are trying to remove the trash from our roads ie Excels, which isnt a bad thing.

I wish the hyundai hitman, would do me a favour.

I would be delighted if they could smash the rear foglights on peoples hyundais.

Thankyou Hyundai Hitmen...YOUR THE BEST Very Happy
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Wed, 05 February 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why aren't they going for VN commodores or AU falcons if they were wanting to remove trash.
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: Hyundai Hitmen Wed, 05 February 2003 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those damn rear fog-lights...always on in the freakin daytime. do the drivers even know when it's on??

my parents used to own a '93 or earlier hyundai excel hatch, and surprisingly it never had any problems, apart from a wiring fault cutting the engine off, from my dad fitting an electronic tacho Razz
wannatoy
Regular

July 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 06 February 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad leave excel alone!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Very Happy hehe.... why is everyone taking themselves so seriously.... we are only taking about cars

i used to own an excel and was very happy with it

and no, i didn't leave my foglight on.....

don't forget, plenty of people with CRVs, commodore etc.. leave their front foglights on too....

if you really wanted to whinge.... why don't you complaint about camry drivers who wear bowling hats and middle aged asian ladies, eh?

at least excel drivers don't drive 30kays under the limit and hog the outside lane

excels are not fantastic cars but i don't think anyone's property should be trashed... not even kias, nikis, ladas, volvos, etc... Rolling Eyes .... see there are crappier cars than excels

there are even a few toyotas in the "duds section" of the latest wheels.... the 78-83 Holden 4cyl Coronas... and the RA60 Celicas... these poor Toyotas were classed with the Subaru Vortex, 120Y coupe etc

anyway, i no longer own an excel... got myself a twinky and a '02 golf....

my excel served me well for the 90K and three yrs i had it. i thrashed it like you wouldn't believe.... rippin' twinkys and other small 4s.... (flame suit on Surprised )
ToyCam Steve
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 06 February 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Camry drivers arent all geriatrics. Like to see granny drive my car, probably go deaf from the exhaust.

Not liking Hyundai's and actually doing something about it are two completly different things. I don't like them but i don't go out and trash 'em.
Those guys aren't much different to GW Bush come to think of it....
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 06 February 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
needacar wrote on Sat, 25 January 2003 22:07

maybe they lost to an excel in a drag, and were full embarassed because they believe the clear lights will make their car go faster, so they want revenge trying to find all the possible excels to smash up
or they are plain retarded and went err duh let smash some excels because i am an idiot muahaha

those clear taillights on the little rice lancers, gives them an extra 20kw's at the wheels. And just to finish, i don't car if any cops are reading these forums anyway, there is no way they can find my illegal plantation, underground chop shop,immigrant smuggling scheme or my basement amphetamines lab.
JUZZO
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Thu, 06 February 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OR EVEN THE FACT THAT MY CAR HAS BEEN REBIRTHED!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA Laughing , you will never find me piggers Twisted Evil
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Tue, 11 February 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think people can have their opinions but if they do can it be something that they themselves can back up.
as im a mechanic i see and know of many shitboxes and good cars and i own the rolla in my avatar as many of you would know and i also own a 98' excel and have never had a prob with it.
my workmate had a 96' model 2 door single cam and did well over 200,000kms in it and never had a problem with it and he drives it harder than most among the forum.
as long as they are serviced every 10k not 15k they will be fine.
Excels caught a bad reputation back in the early 90's (the TA22 celica style bonnet).
since then they have rectified all their problems that i know of.

so now what!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

ps if i saw those ppl doing that i would kneecap them, among other things that my 2cents
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Tue, 11 February 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey you!

If you wern't in another state, I'd call you out to show you how a camry is supposed to be driven. Razz

Then you would want to change your name to wannarealcar. Very Happy

There, I think that makes us even. Cool

BTW, you'd probably find more bowling hats on the rear tray of an AU.
wannatoy
Regular

July 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Tue, 11 February 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused sorry apollo, didn't mean to offend.... but camrys are such easy targets.....

i do think that sleepers are cool.... and a quick camry would be one of the ultimate sleepers.... up there with taragos

i should change my login since i now do have a twinky....

but, i was just illustrating a point that no car is worth destroying.. not excels, not camrys.... not even kias

blatant destruction of other people's property sux!

and Mr Plow, thank for being objective and sticking up for the truth.... after owning an excel for 3yrs and driving it damn hard.... and even stuffing around with it mechanically.... i did find it to be quite a good car...
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Tue, 11 February 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a decend old camery the other day, it confused us for a start because it had a soarer front on it but it had four doors, anyone else seen something similare? it was pretty cool Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 11 February 2003 23:44]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Wed, 12 February 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wannatoy wrote on Tue, 11 February 2003 23:05

Confused sorry apollo, didn't mean to offend.... but camrys are such easy targets.....

i do think that sleepers are cool.... and a quick camry would be one of the ultimate sleepers.... up there with taragos

i should change my login since i now do have a twinky....

but, i was just illustrating a point that no car is worth destroying.. not excels, not camrys.... not even kias

blatant destruction of other people's property sux!

and Mr Plow, thank for being objective and sticking up for the truth.... after owning an excel for 3yrs and driving it damn hard.... and even stuffing around with it mechanically.... i did find it to be quite a good car...

No offense was taken. That's why I used the smilies. Smile

I know the sterotype, just like you have to live with the "girly car" one now. Very Happy

I'd reconsider the Kia one though........

7mgte83, I really can't picture that. New soarer or old soarer?

I've seen the 2door camry though. I forget right now what it's called. Ah! Scepter, that's it.
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Hyundai Hitmen Wed, 12 February 2003 00:56 Go to previous message
MZ20 front on SV21 body I think
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pearl jam tonight... wooooooooooooooo
Next Topic:DBA tour... Awesome.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-