Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
richov8
Newcomer

July 2005
new to this site,from hobart Wed, 20 July 2005 09:06 Go to next message
Gday peoples, i am from hobart and totally new to all these forum issues. Have a couple of projects ta23-1ggte, ra23 stock as a rock(but very close to starting) and 1975 lh torana heavily modified and before you say it it isnt the normal bogan toranas you commonly see on the hobart streets. I am a mechanic and auto electrician and have done numerous conversions on toyotas and keen to start getting some questions asked about differant things about toyotas. By the way TOYOTAS ARE THE BEST VEHICLE EVER BUILT.Cheers :
  Send a private message to this user    
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: new to this site,from hobart Thu, 21 July 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know what, I would love to say welcome but we're not allowed to post anything in here (Tassie board) that is not cruise related. Rolling Eyes
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: new to this site,from hobart Fri, 22 July 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BANNED Razz
Kingswood
Regular

December 2003
Re: new to this site,from hobart Tue, 26 July 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, you guys serious. Hey justin look at my picture and you'll know who i am. well you should do anyway.

Cheers Josh
purple_people_eater_1
Regular

June 2003
Re: new to this site,from hobart Sun, 31 July 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey richov8
Pretty sure i know who you are.
Your torana is awsome! do you ever get out of 2nd gear down clarence st when you screem off!!? Evil or Very Mad

Still remember when you did a massive cook out of the drive way and down clarence street in the 1g celica the traffic had to stop and wait for the smoke to clear! Shocked

Oh yeah its Kieran I work at Bp talked to you a few times at the track and about the place. Might remember me I have a red KE20 and a KE70 wagon.

Im picking up a Toyota <bit of a secret> from melbourne on the 7th of August cant wait to show everyone we should have another social meet soon.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: new to this site,from hobart Sun, 25 September 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
assuming your SECRET is hte celsior ?
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: new to this site,from hobart Mon, 26 September 2005 13:22 Go to previous message
keeping this thread on topic, lets go for a cruise sometime, with that said...

Do you have an auto electrician shop? Becuase i need my left door hooked up to the interior light. I dont think it would be much of a problem just that i wouldn't be quite sure where to start.

Sam

[Updated on: Mon, 26 September 2005 13:24]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:OMG stupid
Next Topic:RT142 Love?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:52:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044488906860352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.